xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
encryptedwrath

Xbox Live - All That Great?

Hey all I'm soon purchasing an Xbox 360 as I have no 7th-gen console. I'm purchasing the xbox as it's cheaper , and on the basis that the Live feature is absolutely pure win. For those who already have an xbox , is it really that good? Thanks for any replies , because I'm almost basing the purchase of the 360 on the live feature :lol:

The xbox is the better choice out of the two... why? because its bigger, and yes live is great. PS3 was not the hit it needed to be and average joe isn't fussed about bluray and other things.Anyway this isnt an xbox vs PS3 post. Played xbox without live for about 5months then i got live it was the most amazing thing ever. Then i settled into it and it wasnt amazing but it was still good, but when my year ran out or when my xbox was broken, i realised how much i missed live. It is great fun and on the 19th november they are releasing a brand new dashboard.

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

Thanks for the reply , has helped me a bunch. And you always don't know how much you like something until it's gone :lol:

yeah xbox live is pretty cool. as kobra said no average :) joeblogg :) really gives a crap about blu-ray. its mainly about the fun and xbox has pretty good graphics anyway. and the main good thing about xbox is that it has halo. but yeah xbox live is worth it.

Hey all I'm soon purchasing an Xbox 360 as I have no 7th-gen console. I'm purchasing the xbox as it's cheaper , and on the basis that the Live feature is absolutely pure win. For those who already have an xbox , is it really that good? Thanks for any replies , because I'm almost basing the purchase of the 360 on the live feature :)

Well the Xbox 360 is the best choice, if you're deciding on what console to get. I wouldn't get it just because of live, because frankly I really do not see what all the hype is about live. I think live is quite boring, and would rather play co-op with friends who come over to my house, rather then people on the net I do not know.

But, in regards to why you should buy an Xbox, I would say the answers are quite clear. There is a much better variety of games out for the Xbox 360, rather then that of a PS3. I also think that the graphics are basically equal, and the PS3 is a lot more expensive. In addition, if Live is a big issue to you, take note that PS3's online feature is free, but not nearly as popular as Xbox's.

So I hope you make a decision, ultimately, based on your preferences. But, if I was you I would definitely go with the 360. (This is coming from someone who owns a 360, and whose brother owns a PS3 :))

I bought my Xbox 360 a few months ago and it came with a free trial of Xbox Live so of course I tried it out. I played Call of Duty 3 on it constantly for hours and then when my trial ran out I realized how important it had been into my liking of the system. Online play really adds to the enjoyment you can get out of the system as it takes out the boring feeling of constantly opposing the computer and adds other people into it making it more unpredictable and new each time you play it. Of course there is also the feeling of beating out other people. :)