xisto Community
solankyno1

New Hosting Credit System ! Is good or bad??????/

What do think about new hosting credit system on trap17 forum???  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It is very good to know today that the new hosting credit system has been refurnished. I think most of the members who was unhappy due to 300 characters limit will have no problem now.Well Done Admin.

Maybe some of you think the system is so good because so many people active now.But as for me , I was just want to get my host's data.So I post a lot.After that , if the nigorous credit system still works. I will give up.

Maybe some of you think the system is so good because so many people active now.

But as for me , I was just want to get my host's data.

So I post a lot.

After that , if the nigorous credit system still works.

I will give up.

43581[/snapback]

As you wish, But it is hard for us to keep on giving stuff for free... Asking a bit of your time in return is no too much. If you really don't want to post, go for paid hosting. https://xisto.com/ ( our paid hosting site ) - super fast servers dedicated to paid hosting only.

This new credit sytem took me by surprise. I was gone for like 4 days and when I returned I found that I was at -7 credits! Also, are those google ads in exange posting still availible?

i have to say i dont like iti understand it's a innovation , it works good for new members but i doubt that it is a good option for the 'ol-school' members that have been here for a whileas a matter of fact this is becouse i have decided to move my hosting elsewhere

I would like to pay for the service, but I don't know how to pay it from China.

I will try. thanks.

As you wish, But it is hard for us to keep on giving stuff for free...  Asking a bit of your time in return is no too much. If you really don't want to post, go for paid hosting. https://xisto.com/ ( our paid hosting site ) - super fast servers dedicated to paid hosting only.

43584[/snapback]

I don't mind it. I think that they will understand if you leave for a long time and come back and explain it to them. Plus you will get a warning email if you fall under. So you could email them back and explain to them why you don't come so often. These are not unrelenting internet freaks. They just don't want to be taken advantage of.

the new hosting system works very well and was a great idea. it isnt hard to make a post a day, i realise people have such hecktic lives and all but when you get the extremely rare chance to take a few minutes and make a posts if it is a good length your covered for around 2days if not more. the system teels you exactly how long you have, and they dont delete an account right away, i dont understand why people complain about their accounts being suspended... it takes a few posts and then they work again, dont bite the hand that feeds you. i love this system, it requires users of service to b active

well, there are people here that come here, get hosting, and never come back..... so that's probably the reason for this system, and it's a good idea to solve the problem how hard is posting, this forum is alive, and the people are nice, so what the hell!

Yeah, I think the new system rocks and is really good, even though my account's suspended, oh well, it points out the people who just posted to get some site and then not bother to go on Xisto ever again. So I think it's good and keep up the good work, Xisto!

This is wierd, why members want their post count to rise for a post like "Thank You".

they mostly do that to get the minimum amount of posts for hosting and so thgat they can get hostring quicker

when youpost in aforum that was a no postcount fielddoes your hosting creditd still go up based on how long your post is and if so is it at the normal rate

I hate it! It just made my life miserable! I really hate it! You know I'm happy before, just posting, and posting even if it's less than 300 characters... now, my god! You know if you can't continue this hosting service and like to remove some users, just tell us! Damn this new feature... Now i will just post just to keep my account active for a few days and I will transfer my account to The Real HostGood bye! :P

I hate it! It just made my life miserable! I really hate it! You know I'm happy before, just posting, and posting even if it's less than 300 characters... now, my god! You know if you can't continue this hosting service and like to remove some users, just tell us! Damn this new feature... Now i will just post just to keep my account active for a few days and I will transfer my account to The Real Host

Good bye! :P

44435[/snapback]

if you post a post that is less than 300 hundred characters long your hosting credits still go up i think its just that your post count doesnt go up

correct me if im wrong

Still don't know where to check my credits so i'm at a loss and or how to get my poor poor site unsuspended so.......no i don't like these new posting/hosting rulesround.trap17.com