xisto Community
harrison858

Windows 7 Microsoft Windows 7

The Desktop is a copycat of KDE..... :lol:

I wouldnt say its a copycat but its a true inspiration. Getting from the best and mix around with it. The new taskbar feature KDE like appearance with features from the Dock from OS X. Me love it!! ^_^ Though the hype for Windows 7 is very promising and solid, hope Microsoft will not disappoint us with horrible activation process.

Windows 7!!, great. Till now people have not absorbed vista to fully and here comes Microsoft with new operating system.If you see many softwares are still upgrading to adapt to Vista, so I don't think there might be much difference in new version but as said above it is possible that the speed will improve.I wonder when Google comes with a operating system to challenge Microsoft. It will be interesting to see if Google also decides to jump into this segment. :lol:

Bring it on I say, Vista is good an all but I don't think it's to soon for another Operating System. If Windows 7 is just vista but dramatically improved, I can't wait. In the majority of software creation they creators stuff in tons of crap without taking time to fix bugs and aim for a faster and more efficient piece of software.Windows is taking the time to improve instead of just moving on, here here for Windows!

After vista launched, i didnt like vista, bcoz have much problem such as compatibility, operate slower than previous windows. No need to say more, vista is a hardware killer.Am i right ?
For me , windows 7 just a second edition of vista
bcoz windows 7 yet didnt launched, i just say wat i knew.

terrible hardware killer, especially memory, mayb minimum 4GB.
using vista core, doesnt improve much. juz pretty than b4.

so, that why i using Windows xp now.

which OS do you using now ?

Right now, Im using Windows XP. Im going to wait for a better and faster OS. If Microsoft releases Windows 7 too soon, I dont think many people would buy it. The OS would be rushed, and I believe there wont be enough time for them to fix the bugs, errors, and compatibility issues that some people are having.

I've talked to some computer experts, and some computer programmers about Windows Vista. I asked tham if I should buy it. They replied, "No, because Windows Vista is not compatible with many programs and it runs much slower than other Operating Systems."

So, if MS launches W7 too soon, I believe that nobody would buy it. Windows Vista was released only like January 2007.

I believe that Microsoft said that it would be based on Windows Vista, which probably means it wont be much different.
Edited by harrison858 (see edit history)

As one of my families computer nerd friend says the second last OS is always the best, it's actually right because it's more secure and safe and almost everything has been enabled to work on it. So this means everyone will start getting vista. On Windows7, it is very much like windows vista but has a few changes. If you look around you'll be able to find tonnes of screen shots and videos. Does look good but will be a long time before it's ready to be released.

Personally, I do not like the idea of Windows 7 because Microsoft is integrating subtle advertisements into the OS. This means increased need to go online for help, services, ect. Also, I heard that Windows 7 will have annoyances such as requiring you to download notepad, windows mail and other components before you can use them. Not that this is too big a deal, as they will be free, but it is still an annoyance. I really do not like how Microsoft is always trying to manipulate you, which is why I am about to buy a new Mac.

I like to have the newest things when they hit the showroom, but windows 7? i just got my printer workin in vista not to mention my tv card, so unless i has full support for every possible piece of hardware, then no thanks !!!!Unless it looks really cool :)