xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HappyHippie

Hi Everyone! Nice to meet you all

Hi there and welcome! When you get a chance read the Xisto README file, it will give you a good idea about the site and how things work around here :)

If you're here for hosting remember that you need to have quality posts to get the hosting :P

Thank-You very much shadow. And yes I have been reading there is alot to read. And yes I am going to go for a hosting account. This seems like a great place. I have been reading the rules and alot of the posts, For such a large community everyone seems to be pretty friendly. I hope I can contributte althought I am not much of a writer. lol

It makes it a lot easier by reading the readme, a lot of members dont and then end up getting stuck!The hosting is really good, ive been hosted for a while now and it really is what it says it is! You dont need to be a writer to make this place work, just use a bit of common sense, no one line posts, dont fill the post with smilies etc... an you'll get along fine!

Hi HappyHippie. Nice to meet you too. Weclome to Xisto. Yes, we have large and friendly community here. Come, start posting and join our community. And about hosting, this is the best free hosting site ever, and all your searching for freehost ends here. Enjoy your stay at trap.... :)

Hello and welcome to Xisto HappyHippie! I have only been here for a very short time but in that short time I found out that this is the greatest free web host that I have ever used by far and on top of that a great community full of people that are willing to help you when you get stuck. I hope you deside to stick around HappyHippie and join the perfect free host. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Hello HappyHippie.

Welcome! It seems like the others have filled you in with the basic information, hopefully you will take and use their advices. Your introduction is fairly short so it would be great if you bothered to write something about yourself. :) Where are you from, and where do you live? What do you do for a living and what are your interests? I am not going to force you into this, though it would have been great.

If you have any questions the link in the first reply could help you, but if not we have some great members lurking around here too. Enjoy your stay here and good luck!

Hello HappyHippie Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. It is nice to have a more mature person join our little community.

Everybody has already fed you the routine advice about Trap. I see you have a daughter getting married. Mine got married in 2000. Only it was her second time around. It is nice that you like her intended. It took a little while for me to warm up to my present Son-in-Law. He had some problems when I first met him. Since then he has cleaned up and a really nice guy came out from under the fog. They are happy, and that is what counts.

See you around the boards.

Welcome to the site HappyHippie and just like the rest of us you will enjoy the hosting that Xisto provides here and so I say welcome to Xisto and enjoy your stay here.

hello HappieHippie. just stick by the rules and you'll be just fine here. the moderators are really helpful so if you have a problem just ask them and they always will be able to help you. its not the number of posts you make but the quality so try and spend more time on posts rather than one line responses. good luck here at Xisto.