xisto Community
StarlitNight

I Hate Him! My guy just broke up with me And guess who he is going out with N

UGH! You know what can really be a pain? Guys! Just last week, me and him were walking in the park and this really snobby girl from my school came up to us and actually started flirting with Him! And he flited back! I just went on home. They were in their own little world! (I did try to talk to him, but he was paying attention to her and he acted like he didn't even know I was there so I gave up) The next day, he was supposed to come pick me up and give me a ride to school, but he wasn't there and my mom had to drive me to school. i decide to walk home so I could stop by at his house, and GUESS what I saw? Him and that piece of trash, KISSING! I just ran home. I was kinda sad about it ... even though he's a total jerk! Feel free to share your stories on here.

Aw Im sorry to hear that :) Im a guy myself and i could honest kill any guy that cheats on his girl (or guy partner if hes gay). My best friend is a girl and she got with a guy (admittedly jealousy may have played a part in this as i was quite fond of her too!) and he was jealous, controlive and abusive to her and basically stopped her talking to me, and then he committed the crime of cheating on her by kissing another girl, thankfully she came to her senses and left him for good (and the story has a happy ending because we even closer now) but the moral of the story is that any guy who cheats on his partner does not deserve the life they were given (not that im saying you should kill him but you get my drift) and they arent worth your tears, or your thoughts, though having said that if anyone asks just tell them he had a small "member" ;) I hope you arent letting yourself get down over him! Hes not worth it! The time will come when you find a guy that will never do that, and that will be the time that idiot regrets what he done. PS Not all guys are like that :P Some of us are collios, but we are let down by the likes of the one you talk about. Welcome to T17 by the way :P Im sure you'll find it great fun here!

UGH! You know what can really be a pain? Guys! Just last week, me and him were walking in the park and this really snobby girl from my school came up to us and actually started flirting with Him! And he flited back! I just went on home. They were in their own little world! (I did try to talk to him, but he was paying attention to her and he acted like he didn't even know I was there so I gave up) The next day, he was supposed to come pick me up and give me a ride to school, but he wasn't there and my mom had to drive me to school. i decide to walk home so I could stop by at his house, and GUESS what I saw? Him and that piece of trash, KISSING! I just ran home. I was kinda sad about it ... even though he's a total jerk! Feel free to share your stories on here.

I feel bad for you StarlitNight but at the same time if he is a guy that would cheat on you why would you want to be with him? If he cheated on you what's stoping him from doing it to her and everyone else that he ever dates. I would just stop talking to him and advoid him as much as possible.Obviously you saw something in him that you like which is why you were with him but does that over weigh the fact that he cheats? Chances are you'll say no. To be honest I don't think he is worth your time or worth being mad about. I recomend finding a new guy and showing that old guy you really don't care that he left. He wants to see a reaction in you and acting mad is a reaction. You're just giving him more attention. Move on. Sorry if I was harsh but it's the truth. Edited by Running With Scissors (see edit history)

This is just terrible, you were dating a man-****! heheheWill the next poster tell me i'm wrong, but i can't see why this boy should walk away without some verbal confrontation from you! You must not be feeling good about yourself and meanwhile he's got a new gf! I can't see how that can be ignored, if you can control yourself and be all detached and get over it, that would be the most civilized way to go.But I find that if I humiliate myself a little bit and nag that person ALL I WANT, and let all emotions and drama address the right ears, I might hear something that will replace any tender memories I had, with this new concept of a person that I find repulsive. then I move on :)

Ouch that kinds sucks, although I would think from your post though that your reaction was a lot more then you let on, especially finding out boyfriend is getting freaky with another girl like that. Besides I would be a bit more then just sad finding out that some guy cheated on you, but I guess your handling it ok but just to make sure, talk to your friends or your mom about it just to make sure it is all out of your system.

That REALLY does suck! Good job there's plenty more out there, you know everyone says it but it's so true. If he's cheated then obviously he isn't worth it.

I agree with shadowx, any guy who cheats is nowhere near worthy of you. A piece of advice which I think ShadowX was hinting at, don't take him back. I know girls that have been really lovestruck by a guy and put up with so much s*it, I mean cheating, putting friends before your girl literally ALL THE TIME, Lying, Flirting with other girls, you name it he pretty much did it. and she still stuck with him and she asked me for advice and I said this (not a direct quote)

Are you tired of putting up with all these things that he's been doing? Do you really think he's going to change? Do you think a break up would be fair under the circumstances? and we both know if you do dump him he'll have a new girlfriend within two weeks.

When giving friends advice I tend to just ask them questions, I encourage them not to tell me the answers, but just to think about them.

One of my girlfriend's best friends recently came out of a relationship with a guy because, lets face it he is a t*sser, D*ckhead and all around man-*BLEEP*. She was getting sick of his behaviour and all he wanted was sex. I don't know the break up scenario, but as far as I'm told (by the guy) the weekend after he was in a threesome, (which to be honest I know he's mostly talk) and he's 18, he's now dating a girl who is 14.

Not all of us guys are like that, though the sad fact is more often than not you complain about guys to your best guy friend, not mate, buddy or pal, friend. That same friend who could possibly harbouring a crush on you, who sometimes feels as if you don't even see him as a guy. Thats what you want someone you can talk to.

And No, Not all of us guys are like that

Well yes that pretty much sucks! Dudes who are like that don't deserve girlfriends, at least it would be slightly better if he had told you he liked the b*tch and ended it before cheating. Even if my best mate did it I wouldn't be to happy about it.As the others have said just because some other ******** cheats on his girl then that doesn't mean we're all like that. Sorry to hear about it, but c'mon i guess now you know that you deserve better.