xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
oyerheb

Make Income Online

Are you just advertising? I personally don't trust these programs. I doubt that you can make $600 a day within 30 days. That is impossible...... Only if you are really lucky....

Affiliate Junktion? Junk? Really? As in junkie? That makes me think that all it's going to be a comprehensive listing of all of the different affiliate programs out there. So not only do you need to have a webpage full of ads (and isn't that one thing people try to avoid by developing their own website?) but to make said $600 you then have to get people to go through your link and likely buy something from the other site. If Mr. A is trying to get more traffic on his website, then I doubt his concerns would be focused on putting a link to Mr. B's webpage and then encouraging people to leave A's to go to B's. And to top it off, I bet a good many of those affiliate sites don't pay in cash, rather in points or discounts for purchases you make at their site. Even if they do pay in cash, there's probably a minimum about you have to reach to get it (say $20), but if they're only paying $.05 a link then it would take a long time to hit that $20.Good luck to anyone who tries it and please report back if I'm totally off base.

I donMake Income Online

This kind of websites are totally based on fake promises. I don't know what's your criteria before this site I found that they are just fake sites and their promises are just limit to the oral promises which couldn't be fulfilled.

-feedback by Aisha

Your claim of making six hundred I presume United States dollars every day after thirty days is not impossible, just highly unlikely. I think the chances of having a win on the lottery are quite a bit higher.I suppose there really are two fools born a minute and those two are the ones who buy into these types of ridiculous claims. I myself was a fool and tried a couple of convincing sounding "make money" scams. One of them was the infamous SFI...I did what they said and didn't make any money. Didn't break even.My own fault for being a sucker.It is , like I said, possible to make money online but never by joining someone elses program. You have to make your own program, market it and get the two fools to send you the cash.There are posible profits if you are one of the first few signup members, but by the time the info has got to you the market is saturated usually. If you are keeping an eye out for new programs then mabye you will catch one that is young enough for there to be profits left in the market but then also occasionally the one hundred to one outsider wins the race.The way to make consistent money online is the same as with any business: Have a good product, sell at a competitive price for the service you you provide. That doesn't mean be cheaper - you could be more expensive than your competitors but have a far better product or service than them.Advertise to your niche market.

I can't see why are these threads tolerated, they should be considered spam and thread openers should be warned. How can a normal human reasonable think that it is possible to make 600$ per day online, that is crazy enough to think about :) . Please do not offend us.

Totally scam. Why do you people keep advertising these pathetic excuse of a website? Scam scam scam. That's all it is dudes... I agree with webishqiptar. They should be banned from Xisto.

Are you just advertising? I personally don't trust these programs. I doubt that you can make $600 a day within 30 days. That is impossible...... Only if you are really lucky....

These sites are absolute bogus and most are cheats or scammers.

interesting that you post what you did seeing as the website link has been dead for a while. you posted it as a cheat or scam site and you didn't even visit it to know it is offline. when you give a review of some sorts, it would be ok to visit the site first :)

You cannot judge all sites and robots at once. Some of them really divorce, but some really work (freerobot2010(dot)com for example). If you have once fallen for the bait or have read article with a negative response is does not mean yet that you know all. Not all people acquire money by unfair means.