xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shaulbarlev

Hello

I am Shaulbarlev. I am from Israel. I am eight years old and I study in second grade at school.I love computers and I have female dog named Rose which I like very much. Rose is a brown long hair dachshund. My dog is one year older than me. I am learning to play the organ and lately I started to play the violin as well.I am teaching myself HTML with a book that my older sister gave me. After comleting some of the exercises in the book, I have the the first HTML page that I can see in my browser. I prefer to have a real domain and put my site on the web.I was googling for hosting services and found this interesting site. The content of my site would probably be games and short clips. :):P

post-70404-1224696583_thumb.jpg

I am Shaulbarlev. I am from Israel. I am eight years old and I study in second grade at school.I love computers and I have female dog named Rose which I like very much. Rose is a brown long hair dachshund. My dog is one year older than me. I am learning to play the organ and lately I started to play the violin as well.
I am teaching myself HTML with a book that my older sister gave me. After comleting some of the exercises in the book, I have the the first HTML page that I can see in my browser. I prefer to have a real domain and put my site on the web.
I was googling for hosting services and found this interesting site. The content of my site would probably be games and short clips.

:):P

welcome Shaulbarlev
This site post your web page free but you have to earn the credit by posting our Topics in Forum

if you earn the credit minimum 10 credit then you can create your package1. free webhosting no ads portal.
in begening it is hard work and patience to earn the credit after then convert it in to myCent and then $x. to maintain your site you must be post atleast 1 post a day.any administrator can approved your account presently you are go to discussion (Post) more and more topic and earn the credit.
ok
Edited by veerumits (see edit history)

Wow I think you might be the youngest active member on our forums, but before you can get some hosting, I would go over the Xisto Read Me which is a list of rules about how this forum is run. Also at this time Xisto is working out an upgrading to its hosting and so I would recommend that read the various topics about it in order to get an understanding of whats going on.

LINKS

I am Shaulbarlev. I am from Israel. I am eight years old and I study in second grade at school.I love computers and I have female dog named Rose which I like very much. Rose is a brown long hair dachshund. My dog is one year older than me. I am learning to play the organ and lately I started to play the violin as well.
I am teaching myself HTML with a book that my older sister gave me. After comleting some of the exercises in the book, I have the the first HTML page that I can see in my browser. I prefer to have a real domain and put my site on the web.
I was googling for hosting services and found this interesting site. The content of my site would probably be games and short clips.

:):P

shaulbarlev
Nice to meet you!

Hello Shaulbarley Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA. Wow, you may be the youngest member registered on here and guess what. I think I am the oldest. Nice to have such an interesting and intelligent young person aboard. I taught myself html as well. Congratulations on accomplishing this task at such a tender age. You can take a look at some of my work at Web Sets by Donna I have been hosted here for going on 3 years now.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Please read up on how things work around here so you can remain a member in good standing.

See you around the boards. :)

Hi and welcome to Xisto shaulbarlev. :)

You are joking with me right? There is no way you can be 8 years old; I suppose English is not your native language and still it is wonderful! Cute picture, nice haircut. The others have already filled you in so I just wanted to say hello and welcome you. The forum is good so hopefully you will enjoy it.

Good luck,

from Bluebear.

Are you kidding? If you really are only eight you write very well for your age. Welcome to Xisto. If I was you I would use the old hosting. I would wait until they iron out the new system and use it. Eirther way you have to post to host. Here at Xisto as long as you have good posts and stay active they give you free hosting. If you have any questions just ask.

6, I won't believe that. lol Anyways, it nice to have someone from Israel. Get around the globe a bit. Very cool! Welcome, and have a great stay.