xisto Community
FLaKes

Help Me Think Of A Halloween Costume

Next Saturday October 25 I am going to a halloween party and I dont know what costume to wear :lol: I dont have any money to rent one, so I have to come up with something cheap, creative and easy to make.Do you guys have any Ideas?

Well, in my younger days, I remember that a popular method of assembling a witch/wizard costume was to get a large black trash bag (new, clean one of course), cut holes for the arms and wear it as a witch's dress. and we'd team it with a conical hat and a broomstick. I suppose it sounds rather kiddy and childish, but we were kids and that's what we came up with. I'm sure you could improve on the idea to make it better. Perhaps you could use a large black cloth instead if you don't want the trash bag. You can use dramatic goth make-up to bring attention to your features and look more sophisticated. Paint those nails black! :lol:

Hello!Ohhh, it is pretty easy, you gotta find some costumes that you can modify.. You don't even have to buy them or almost not. It is really a good idea to buy a mask first of all, you can find it probably in a dollar shop would not cost more than 2 dollars. If you really can't spend for the rest, at least make one yourself. You can buy a superman cap or make it yourself ask a friend that is good at this maybe to help you make it.If you don't want to buy masks, you can always colour your face to look like a vampire let's say. But vampires stuffs are usually pretty expensive. So well, you can put on some good stuffs with tie etc and look like a Duke... use your immagination :lol: Tim.

Halloween Costume Ideas (By Category)... includes Angels/Princess, Animals & Insects, Athletes, Clowns, Creatures, Etc. and Furniture, Food, Funny-Witty, Movie & Book Characters. a lot to choose from, and pretty-easy-to-follow instructions using inexpensive materials (you can always find substitutes if ever you find hard to find items, but i doubt you'll be unlucky to find them). for make-up and props, you can select from here, materials you can use, you can easily find in your kitchen.

and if you're pressed for time, you can always utilize these last-minute quick halloween costume ideas. :lol: (example: Tie an old CD around your neck and carry a lighter. What are you? A CD burner!) ^_^

I am in the exact same predicament as you are in. I'm going to a halloween party with my coworkers and I need a costume to wear, but this is more for fun so I don't exactly want to go as something "scary", thats not really the point... I want something a bit more witty... Perhaps i'll write 127.0.0.1 in white sharpie on a black shirt and ask everyone to try to hack me...

I am in the exact same predicament as you are in. I'm going to a halloween party with my coworkers and I need a costume to wear, but this is more for fun so I don't exactly want to go as something "scary", thats not really the point... I want something a bit more witty... Perhaps i'll write 127.0.0.1 in white sharpie on a black shirt and ask everyone to try to hack me...

loooooooool hahaha made my day =D it really does sounds like a plan :lol: ...

Well, another crazy idea! Disguise into yourself!! Its cheap (hopefully) and efficient, everyone will recognize you haha no but seriously, thats true, you can get simply a t shirt and for 5 dollars put some pictures on it, like some peoples put a periodical table on it or their photos, put your picture on it and modify it makes u look like something else or use your imagination to find something...

Or get hacked like galexcd ^_^

Tim.

Hey!! Great tips, thanks. I have been thinking of dressing up like a hawaiian person but I dont know if it is going to be to cold in this party (its going to be outdoors). I am going to be dj'ing and there will be some hawaiian dancers, thats why I thought about the hawaiian costume, with some leaves, one of those cool huge masks and paintings on my body. Another idea I had was to dress up all black, and use some glowsticks to make a stick figure. I saw that costume idea on a website that sells glow sticks, it looked pretty funny.Thanks for the webpage serverph, there are some awesome costume ideas on it, that cd burner idea was hilarious, lol..

Hey I suppose your party is tomorrow eh? You'll have to let us know how it goes and what costume you ended up picking. I'm still trying to figure out mine for next week. Ugh why do these parties make you wear costumes anyway... Perhaps I'll be one of the guys wearing the silly hat from "Rejected" by Don Hertzfeldt. I'll carry a bat with me and a sign that says "Silly hats only". I'll hang up the sign in random places where people are wearing normal hats and beat them up.

natacia gamesHelp Me Think Of A Halloween Costume

you should get a black,white,green,pink,or any kind of color trash bag and make a dress.You could be a sexy girl for halloween.To finish your costume add any kind of belt to top it off and something extra.   good luck!

-reply by monaye