xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Photo Of Uncle Sm And His New Nephew

Sadly he doesn't look like me this time, although he does look like his uncle oscar, sadly though we don't have an uncle oscar :lol:

Posted Image

hey, why did you bring out LIL OSCAR out of the SPAM CAN!? :lol: i can still see the hairy resemblance though... and the bulging eyes. you're just blue, and he's green. ^_^

Love the purple chair! I have one in white and two brown. Honestly. The shoes at the floor kind of ruins the whole thing, because I hate shoes like that. Nice chair though! :lol:

He looks a little grouchy to me, but that might be because you're holding him :lol:Well there certainly is some sort of resemblance, don't try to deny it! You both have a puppet face. Now don't feel ashamed, having a puppet face isn't a bad thing, however children with puppet faces can be very sensitive about the subject and it must be approached with care. When is the right time to tell your nephew that he has a puppet face? Probably sometime around his 7th birthday. Let him know that having a puppet face is not a bad thing, and many people would love to have one. Sure, he will be made fun of a bit more in school than the other children, but in time he will soon learn to live with his puppet face, just as I'm sure you have.

Ahahaha, dude you crack me up, seriously but yeah, I hope he understands why he looks like a puppet, still dreading the day for my first nephew when I have to tell him. It took me awhile to get over it, had to watch hours upon hours of seseme street to understand what being a puppet is :).