xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Britney Spears Is Back?

no offence to whoever out there who enjoys hating on Britney Spears, but it annoys me so much when you do.. sure shes screwed up every here & then, shaved her head, gone mad once or twice, & what not, but its not like she just decided to burst and commit the mistakes she did, im more positive it all built up..growing up on the spotlight, having people always trying to use you to get something, or even worse "pretending to be your friend" just to expose your private stuff to the whole world, for money.i was surpriced about some of the negative feedback to her new video "womanizer" come on the woman has had 2 kids, (or more?) and damnn that video is more than amazing! the song for one is well produced, and her in shape, dancing & not on a pole is a huge, i listeraly jumped up my seat and screamed when i watched the video yersterday.. since britney spears is the woman i grew up listening to... and im sure many teenage girls out there on Xisto did too..go britney!!! i am more than anxious to see if she tours again.. i was flipping through the tv channel and saw one of her exmanagement people's saying how right now, the media, & music in general is full of one hit wonders, & artists that arent worth the time or money to go and watch them live.. and that if britney did decided to go back to touring, the tickets to her shows, would be the hottest & most demanded..which i defenetly agree

Yah, the girl on the cover of her single? Not her. It is a picture Tyra Banks took for TopModel USA or something like that. Her body with "Britney's" hair. Come on I really have not got anything against Britney, but it is pathetic to steal someone else's body. She could definitely done that part better.Though she has come a long way and she looks a lot better in the new pictures we see of her. She really is pretty, but the thing about the Womanizer single was just stupid.I suppose I kind of grew up to her... kind of. My friends listened to Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Avril Lavigne. I was kind of Avril. We wanted to be just like them, haha.

Brit's coming back?Splendid. More drama.Don't get me wrong, before all this junk with her broke loose, I was a fan.Now I'm a skeptic. I probably always will be.So...Good luck to Brit, but this is one fan she's not getting back easily.

I'm not a fan, neither do I hate her. But I think it'll be fun to have her back. Lots more drama. She seems to have a screwed up life, but come to think about it, if people are caring so much about her life, she's actually pretty successful. And her songs were catchy. *I'm not that innocent*

Yah, the girl on the cover of her single? Not her. It is a picture Tyra Banks took for TopModel USA or something like that. Her body with "Britney's" hair. Come on I really have not got anything against Britney, but it is pathetic to steal someone else's body. She could definitely done that part better.
Though she has come a long way and she looks a lot better in the new pictures we see of her. She really is pretty, but the thing about the Womanizer single was just stupid.

I suppose I kind of grew up to her... kind of. My friends listened to Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Avril Lavigne. I was kind of Avril. We wanted to be just like them, haha.

:) are you serious? why in the world are they going back to the whole photoshop thing, i saw at her at the VMAS and she looked amazing.. why the hell =/ well is that circus picture official? did you ever watch the video "piece of me" she supposevely did the same thing.. and had like 4 body doubles.. i like tot hink she didnt though//

and yeah same here.. i loved christina aguilera waayy more in her "dirty" days though.. now she cool and stuff but she seems more as a copy of lady gaga or a britney spears other than herself.. i guess...

and avril lavigne.. i still kinda love her.. but her songs are like cheesier times 30 idk haha.. i have all her cds ether way

Yes she has her problems- we all know that- but I do like her music. Her songs are catchy and her lyrics are fun to sing to. And really, shes a singer so really nothing in her personal life should change her as a singer. Shes in the public eye to sing. Thats her job. Her job isn't to be perfectall the time... its just a pity shes done some of the stuff she has.In my opinion Brit is a good singer. Just not a great role model... :)

Britney Spears back again? Oh well, I don't really care lol. But good news for all of you out there who love her music. But where'd she go? Did she come back, with a shaved head again?

Yea, Britney's songs those days have been more related to recent happenings in her life. But her classic stuff was pure Teenybopper material, considering I've grew up in the era when Britney burst on the scene, while at the same time coupled with boy bands such as Backstreet Boys, N'Sync (Justin T) Hanson, 98 Degrees (nick + jess) and the other teenybopper queens such as Christina, Jessica Simpson, and rap queens such as Mya, Missy Elliott and so forth. Specially during the days at High School when most girls would tend to have their favourite boy band member on a folder or book and totally fangurl over their favourite person, much to disgust of most of us guys :)