xisto Community
Butterfly

Hello New Here

hi, this place intrigued me so i thought id sign up :lol: im from scotland and im fascinated with learning new things, reading and writing stories. I look forward to becoming an active part in the community and talking with you all.

Hi and welcome to the forum Butterfly, from Bluebear - Norway.

How are you doing? Once again welcome, I hope you will enjoy your stay here. :lol: All new members should take a look at the Xisto Help Topic. It is also a great place to find answers to questions, and if you do not find an answer you could always ask one of our kind members.

It is a good community, I am sure you will like it. Please try to avoid one-liners because they are considered as spam. If you are not here for the hosting, but just for the joy, the information about the credit system is not very imporant. Maybe you sign up for hosting once, who knows? The basic idea is that when you post you will automaticly receive credits, but the amount depends on the quality of your posts, where you post and also how many credits you already have. THAT is why quality posting is very important - especially for those that are here for the hosting.

*Phoo* lots of info. If you just try to behave and act polite everything will be just fine. ^_^

See you around!

Welcome to the Xisto.Glad to have a new Scottish member... actually, it doesn't much matter where you are from... we welcome all...

hey thank you for the welcomes, im doing great here bluebear how bout yourself?. thank you for the information it was very helpful, but i dont know the first thing about hosting so ill pass i think. hey jlhaslip shame that we have such bad weather though.

I don't really know about the temperature but it does get really cold, had snow in june before ^_^

Snow is fun. :D We had some snow here last week and just like you we have had it even earlier. Too bad the world is heating up so snow kind of disappears. Haha, I am fine thank you very much. :lol: