xisto Community
leiaah

How Do You Remove Security From Pdf? PDF problem

Is there a way to remove security from a pdf file so that I can copy its contents to a word document?

i think ive found your solution buddy, or maybe no..1st - open the pdf document2nd - click on the font thing on acrobat reader (the symbol is a T)3rd - select all text, then select copy 4th- open word and then pastei think thats all but.. if by remove security you mean, being able to click the font thing, i dont know..

Use PDF Password Remover. search for it in google as i can't remember the site location now. also the pro version of acrobat 7 can remove protection.

I have Adobe Pro 7 and I don't see how to remove the security. Please explain.

Use PDF Password Remover. search for it in google as i can't remember the site location now.
also the pro version of acrobat 7 can remove protection.

I never really understood the PDF password protection. I mean the data is all there, and not encrypted or anything, it just is an annoying little obstacle I have to pass when I need to copy something from one that doesn't let you copy. This was most annoying when my AP computer science class was learning the marine biology case simulation, and all the questions were online in a pdf. But instead of letting us copy the questions over to save us 15 minutes, no we had to type them over. I guess college board is way too worried of somebody stealing their precious Marine Bio CS code.... I mean seriously, that was the stupidest project I've ever done. Anybody who wants to ever use that code for anything must be out of their minds...

Amazing! I posted this 2 years ago! Anyways, the PDF Password Remover software really works. You have to buy the licensed one since the trial version only allows you a few pages of effective copy and paste. :)

Hey could you please elaborate your problem more is it problem in the password with your pdf file that is if it is password encrypted. Or if you just want to select text and copy it in the word document because this is fairly easy and one member already gave you answer on this question.

remove security from pdfHow Do You Remove Security From Pdf?

I just want to say that I often have to create interactive forms in Adobe and they are always protected by defult and I can't ever edit them.  You fix of printing to PDF did the trick! FABULOUS!

Replying to (G)How Do You Remove Security From Pdf?

"G" for genius I assume, I've been working on this for an hour now and just found your post...I'm like "DUH" why didn't I think of that!  Works perfectly, excellent.

-reply by Harry

Is there a way to remove security from a pdf file so that I can copy its contents to a word document?

Hi leiaah,

There are two ways to solve this PDF problem.

1. Remove the PDF restrictions and then copy its contents to a word document.

There are many PDF Password removers in the market now, but most of them are not free.

2. [Free] Convert the PDF file to Word document directly with the function of removing the pdf password.

As I know, there is a Free PDF to Word Converter converts PDF files with restrictions to word in one click. It can remove the restrictions after conversion.

Hope it helps!

UpdateHow Do You Remove Security From Pdf?

Adobe has patched this loophole as of late, but you can install a 3rd party pdf/image printer or print to .Xps in windows then convert back to pdf. Just watch that the page size is set to match the pdf and not an arbitrary size like "A4".

remove pdf securityHow Do You Remove Security From Pdf?

I have not tried any of the security removal software. What worked for me is simply open the file in Adobe, hit print and select Microsoft XPS Document Writer as your printer. Print the document and then use Adobe to open the XPS document, then save as a pdf. Problem solved. If you do not have Microsoft XPS Document Writer on your computer you can install it for free from Microsoft's website. It installed very fast and with no problems.

How Do You Remove Security From Pdf? - PDF problemHow Do You Remove Security From Pdf?

unrestrictpdf.Com doesn't remove the security restrictions if you have a password protected PDF file, unless you buy the full version.

-reply by Juan Napoli