xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xpress

Firefox Extensions, That You Must Have.

firefox addons are increasing day by day...and one such really famous addon recently come is COOLIRIS... it is an mazing app...which works in afull screen mode...unlike other firefox addons..cooliris was initially developed for apple( I-Phone) now with this utility u can give ur laptop an I-Phone touch... and oops i forgot to tell u....its used to search for photos videos and some social networking...now dont just sit there make ur lap an I-LAPTOP...u know wat to do...open ur firefox, go to the link below...and press....download..

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Very nice. Infact I have just downloaded that WebMail Notifier right now. :P Thanks. However I do like some addons, but if I download lots of them my Firefox tends to never to start up...for some reason I'd have to wait for atleast 3 minutes before it actually decides to open. :)

Very nice. Infact I have just downloaded that WebMail Notifier right now. :D Thanks. However I do like some addons, but if I download lots of them my Firefox tends to never to start up...for some reason I'd have to wait for atleast 3 minutes before it actually decides to open. :)

Yes, you are right. Installing lot of extensions will definitely make your browser slow (if not worse). Thats why I posted only must have extensions which are really really helpful to make things easy, WebMail notifier is one such nice extension. AdBlock plus is also very useful one, try it and you won't see any ads in websites. :P

Here are some very very useful extensions for your firefox browser...They can make your online experience easy...

1. Session Manager

Continue your browsing session even after a system crash, or just next startup....It restores your last viewed tabs or windows.

Inbuilt in Opera....Hope FireFox will also make it inbuilt.

2. Adblock Plus

Really very useful extension. Blocking almost all annoying ads...I am very happy with this extension. With this extension, you

can surf internet without ads. And automatic updater extension Adblock Filterset is also available. It periodically

updates new advertisements and blocks them. Must have extension.

3. WebMail Notifier

Yes...its working.....You check your gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and some other mails without logging in. It will automatically checks time to time for new mails, and notify them to you. And it can check multiple accounts of the same mail provider....For example you can check multiple gmail accounts at the same time.

4. Speed Dial

If you use Opera you know this extension and how useful it is. You can access your favourite websites with a single click.

It will show you nine thumbnails of your favourite websites for every new page you open. You can even see the preview

image of the website. Just click on it, and the website will be opened.

5. FireFTP

Now you can access FTP from the browser itself. Very handy and useful. Run this extension and access your files through FTP

without an external client.

Try these extensions and you'll never leave them. I will add some more later, if I found any useful extensions

Very nice!, There is one there Called FireFTP that I have been using for ages, I have had no problems with it and its very easy and simple to use, However I will download some of the Extensions you have suggested and maybe do some reviews for the forums :)!

Yeah. FireFTP owns SmartFTP, CoreFTP and all of them other rubbish ones. However I don't really know what else to say in here. I don't want to make it seem I am just posting spam. :)

It's about the old memory problem of Firefox. This nice addon will fix the problem. I set 100Mb to play with them, and once avery 3 minutes the addon clears the firefox problem.

If you dont know the problem here it is: after u sufered on firefox a long tine, the memory usage on your task manager stays high, so this plugin will hel you clear it automaticly.

Heres the link http://memoryrecovery.blogspot.de/

Yeah, these extensions are very useful. I have Mail Notifier, AdBlock, FireFTP, Show Website IP (what ever it is called) and a few others. FireFTP, AdBlock and Mail Notifier addons are the most useful to me since I don't have to download and install programs for FTP such as CoreFTP, or FileZilla etc. :P

God i hate sites with popups, ads and stuff like that, like some1 said above, thank god for AdBLOCK. Dont know if i`m ever gonna change mozilla with an other browser, not even opera or google chrome. I love the themes the plugins, everything..

These are cool extensions but there are still more cool extensions which are not mentioned over here , like there is an extension which helps you to take a snap shot of the entire webpage which you are viewing and save it as a JPEG image. That was really of great help at times