xisto Community
VolcomKid194

Help With Compiling My Server I cant compile it. IMPORTANT :(

Okay, so I downloaded JDK6.0 UPDATE 7, just like the tutorial said. Now every time I go to compile, it says I am missing JDK! If someone could help me out, and if they are interested in become the Head Mod of my private server, I have no problem with giving them those rights. I already made the compiler but when I open it, and type "C" it won't compile because it says I don't have JDK when I do. After I compile, I will run the server, then add some NPCs and change some stuff around, and it will be complete! :lol: If you could help me compile ASAP, It should only take me an hour to finish the server, maybe less because everything is already coded but I want to add some buildings and stuff but need to be online to do so. PM me or reply on here, either or. Please don't flame... if you're not here to help, just get off the post and pretend you never saw it. I hate when people change the entire subject of the post. First person to successfully help me compile the server will be a Moderator with extended rights (Head Mod).Remember, all I have to do is compile it, and then run it, and its mostly done, except for a few touch ups! ^_^ Thanks!!:D

The Same..Help With Compiling My Server

I have the same problem too, and I have already JDK 6..It works fine cause my friends can play on but,I can't edit anything at all!!We need serious help /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley6.gif

-reply by TanguyScape Owner

yea im having same problem maby it has to do with the variables? cause have windows vista......

Can you tell us what exactly happening when you try to compile program? what error you are getting? please be more clear with the error details....

Yea i have windows vista to and cleints wouldent even work until i changed all my variables to what this other guy had.... so i think it has something to do with the variables but i have no clue at all.... Also it says that i need to download the 5.0 or 6.0 version..... But i already did so do we have to change variables for vista>? "xpress" before it said 'javac' is not reconized as a external or internal link. But now it says " you do not have JDK 5.0 or 6.0 or any JDK 5.0 and 6.0 updates. Go to MOD Taharok's tutorial on moparscape tutorials section for step-by-step instuctions to download the newest JDK update. press any key to continue..."

Edited by ddg31 (see edit history)

this is happening cuz u have vistaHelp With Compiling My Server

ok guys I have made a server like 5 times now and you have to find a vista complier they are hard to find right now I am trying to find one if I find one ill come back here and tell you guys 

-reply by alex owner of alexpkserver

Its easy. Right click the compiler and click edit. Then there should be something like: "C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_07binjavac" or something like that. Delete the javac part and where it say's 07 put in the version that you have. For example I have Java 6 update 11 so it looks like

"C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_11bin".

Go to this website if it doesnt work and where you see the: jdk1.6.0_02 at the top, put your version in.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

But I also got an error on my HD private server. Whenver I try to run it I get:

error_game_js5connect.

And when I put in my path on the compiler I get this message:

' "C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_11bin"' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Press any key to continue. . .

Help me Please.

-reply by Mario

-reply by Mario

its easy to do this.Help With Compiling My Server

First you need jdk 6 uptade 2 and jre 6 uptade 2,,,and if it don't work or for it is the variables do only this.Go to computer then c and then go to program and fins java when you have find it go to jdk 6 uptade 2 and then go to din and copy the adress.After you have doed it go back to computer and click on properties and then go to advanced and click on variables.Now find path and click edit but don't do anything on the name but paste in the adress you copy on c-program-java-jdk 6u2-bin.Now it works.

-reply by ayvin

what u need to doHelp With Compiling My Server

you have to go to my computer rught click on it and go to properties then go to variables and change the path to

C:Program FilesJavajdk1.6.0_<version>bin

When i open up compilerHelp With Compiling My Server

Yeah   when I open compiler I click run, Type C to compile it, Then it says you do not have JDK5.0 or 6.0 please help add me on windows live messenger.. Jaydenbodilly6 at live.Com.Au Thanks xD/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

-reply by Venger

yo dude go to your compiler, right click on it, press edit, then a screen will pop up, click somewhere in the box, (should be notepad or wordpad, somethinglike that) and press ctrl + a (select all) they copy and paste this code::

@echo off

Title Misthalin.Com Compiler

echo Compiling - Please Wait . . .

if exist "%programfiles%Java" (call :compile "%programfiles%Java") else (goto error)

:compile

for /D %%x in ("%~1jdk*") do (set p="%%~xbinjavac.Exe")

if defined p (%p% -cp . *.Java)

if defined p (goto end)

:error

echo You do not have Java installed. Please download it at the site that is about to load.

"%programfiles%Internet Exploreriexplore.Exe" http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html

:end

echo Compile Finished!

echo This compiler will now terminate . . . Please copy any errors

and vuala, there you go, worked for me, goodluck, got my own server running now =D, go to moparscape.Org, good place to find servers, need help email me at ghetto.Pimp att hotmail.Com

I got past the part from compiling with the JDK thing, but now I get e new error It said "You need to have Java files for this compiler to compile."Help plz ~~

the js5connect error means that its offline but if u get that when you hosting it then it means that your client isnt connecting with your server

how to compile on vista and a compiler for jdk 6 update 14Help With Compiling My Server

I shall show a code for jdk 6 update 14

if vista has .Bat file extensions then any compiler will work... 

@echo offIf exist "C:Program Files (x86)Java" set programfiles=C:Program Files (x86)Set pr=%programfiles%Java:co1Set b=0Set t=7Goto co2:co2Color %b%%t%:menuClsTitle The compiler for java 6 update 14Echo Please choose an option below to do that function.Echo contact me for any help @bobthemonkeyman2@gmail.ComEcho.Echo c - Compile your server.Echo r - To Run your server.Echo e - To exit out of the program.Echo jar - It will create your server into an executable Jar archive.Echo color - Change the Text and Backround colors of this compiler.Echo reset - Resets your Compiler Logs.Echo.Echo.Set /p c=Option: If %c%==c goto cIf %c%==C goto cIf %c%==r goto rIf %c%==R goto rIf %c%==jar goto jarIf %c%==Jar goto jarIf %c%==JAR goto jarIf %c%==color goto colorIf %c%==Color goto colorIf %c%==COLOR goto colorIf %c%==reset goto resetIf %c%==Reset goto resetIf %c%==RESET goto resetIf %c%==e goto eIf %c%==E goto eIf %c%==* goto erGoto er:jarTitle Jar CreatorClsEcho What will be the name of the Jar file?Echo.Set /p name=Name: If exist *.Class (del *.Class)Set pro=%pr%jdk1.6.0_14Set pro2=%pr%jdk1.6.0_14Set jav=binjavac.ExeSet go=jar2Goto cj:jar2%java% -cp . *javaEcho Manifest-Version: 1.0 >> manifestEcho Created-By: 1.5.0_04 (Sun Microsystems Inc.) >> manifestEcho Main-Class: server >> manifestSet pro=%pr%jdk1.6.0_14Set pro2=%pr%jdk1.6.0_14Set jav=binjar.ExeSet go=jar3Goto cj:jar3If not exist *.Class (goto jre)%java% -cvfm %name%.Jar manifest *.ClassDel runserver.BatDel manifestDel *.ClassGoto jl:jar4Set pro=%pr%jre1.5.0Set pro2=%pr%jre1.6.0Set jav=binjava.ExeSet go=jar5Goto cj:jar5Echo @echo off  >> runserver.BatEcho title %name% >> runserver.BatEcho %java% -cp .;%name%.Jar server >> runserver.BatEcho pause >> runserver.BatClsEcho %name% Jar file successfully made. The runserver.Bat willEcho now load the Jar file.Echo thanks for usingPauseGoto menuSet :colorClsEcho Would you like to change the backround color, changeEcho the text color, or reset it to default?Echo.Echo back - Change the backround color.Echo text - Change the text color.Echo def - Change all colors back to default.Echo.Echo.Set /p color=Option: If %color%==back goto backIf %color%==BACK goto backIf %color%==text goto textIf %color%==TEXT goto textIf %color%==def goto co1If %color%==DEF goto co1If %color%==* goto erGoto er:backClsEcho Please select a color to change the backround to:Echo.Echo blackEcho whiteEcho redEcho yellowEcho greenEcho blueEcho purpleEcho.Echo.Set /p back=Color: If %back%== black (set b=0)If %back%== white (set b=7)If %back%== red (set b=4)If %back%== yellow (set b=6)If %back%== green (set b=2)If %back%== blue (set b=1)If %back%== purple (set b=5)Goto co2:textClsEcho Please select a color to change the text to:Echo.Echo blackEcho whiteEcho redEcho yellowEcho greenEcho blueEcho purpleEcho.Echo.Set /p back=Color: If %back%== black (set t=0)If %back%== white (set t=7)If %back%== red (set t=4)If %back%== yellow (set t=6)If %back%== green (set t=2)If %back%== blue (set t=1)If %back%== purple (set t=5)Goto co2:cClsTitle CompilerSet pro=%pr%jdk1.6.0Set pro2=%pr%jdk1.6.0_14Set jav=binjavac.ExeSet go=c2Goto cj:c2If exist src (goto cl) else (goto c3):c3If exist *.Java (goto cl2) else (goto ce):c4%java% -cp . *.JavaEcho Files Compiled Successfully!PauseClsGoto menu:c5%java% -cp . .src*.JavaEcho Files Compiled Successfully!PauseMove .src*.Class .classesClsGoto menu:ceClsEcho You must have Java files for this Compiler to Compile.PauseClsGoto menu:rClsTitle RunserverSet pro=%pr%jre1.5.0Set pro2=%pr%jre1.6.0Set jav=binjava.ExeSet go=r2Goto cj:r2Set rjava=%java% -Xmx1024m -cp .;./jython.Jar;./MySql/mysql-connector-java-3.0.17-ga-bin.Jar serverClsGoto r3:r3If exist .classesserver.Class (goto sl2) else (goto r4):r4If exist .server.Class (goto sl) else (goto se):r5%rjava%PauseClsGoto menu:r6Set rjava=Set rjava=%java% -cp .;./classes; Server%rjava%PauseClsGoto menu:seClsTitle ErrorEcho You do not have a Server.Class. Make sure that you have used theEcho compiler with your server BEFORE you try runing it.PauseClsGoto menu:erClsTitle ErrorEcho Invalid command. Please make sure the commands you typeEcho in are correct.PauseClsGoto menu:eClsExit:cjIf exist "%pro2%_01%jav%" (goto sj)If exist "%pro2%%jav%" (goto sj2)If exist "%pro%_10%jav%" (goto sj3)If exist "%pro%_09%jav%" (goto sj4)If exist "%pro%_08%jav%" (goto sj5)If exist "%pro%_07%jav%" (goto sj6)If exist "%pro%_06%jav%" (goto sj7)If exist "%pro%_05%jav%" (goto sj8)If exist "%pro%_04%jav%" (goto sj9)If exist "%pro%_03%jav%" (goto sj10)If exist "%pro%_02%jav%" (goto sj11)If exist "%pro%_01%jav%" (goto sj12)If exist "%pro%%jav%" (goto sj13) else (goto je):sjSet java="%pro2%_01%jav%"Goto %go%:sj2Set java="%pro2%%jav%"Goto %go%:sj3Set java="%pro%_10%jav%"Goto %go%:sj4Set java="%pro%_09%jav%"Goto %go%:sj5Set java="%pro%_08%jav%"Goto %go%:sj6Set java="%pro%_07%jav%"Goto %go%:sj7Set java="%pro%_06%jav%"Goto %go%:sj8Set java="%pro%_05%jav%"Goto %go%:sj9Set java="%pro%_04%jav%"Goto %go%:sj10Set java="%pro%_03%jav%"Goto %go%:sj11Set java="%pro%_02%jav%"Goto %go%:sj12Set java="%pro%_01%jav%"Goto %go%:sj13Set java="%pro%%jav%"Goto %go%:jeClsTitle ErrorEcho You do not have JDK 6.0 update 14.PauseClsGoto menu:slClsEcho Ran Server at %time% and on %date%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Server was run using %java%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo thanks for using my compiler! >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto r5:sl2ClsEcho Ran Server at %time% and on %date%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Server was run using %java%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Thank you for using my compiler! >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto r6:clClsEcho Compiled Java files at %time% and on %date%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Java files were compiled using %java%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Thank you for using My compiler! >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto c5:cl2ClsEcho Compiled Java files at %time% and on %date%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Java files were compiled using %java%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Thank you for using My compiler! >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto c4:jlClsEcho %name% Jar file created at %time% and on %date%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Jar file was created using %java%. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo Thank you for using my compiler! >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Echo. >> "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto jar4:resetClsEcho Resetting the Compiler's Logs...PauseDel "Compile Logs.Txt"Goto menuEND OF CODEWell thats it and if you have a different java version then change the 14 to watever version u haveHope this helps

and for newb you gotta have java files with a .Java extension to use this I reccomend getting a source

it really doesnt have that much to do with the fact you have vista...

-reply by server manager