xisto Community
VolcomKid194

Help With Compiling My Server I cant compile it. IMPORTANT :(

That's Mod Taharok's compiler...

Try finding a new compiler, via the Mopar forums, or try making your own.

-reply by Moparisthebest

I am Getting a error while compiling! Please Help!Help With Compiling My ServerWhen I'm compiling after trying to add d claws or something I'm getting a error:@echo offTitle Misthalin.Com CompilerEcho Compiling - Please Wait . . .If exist "%programfiles%Java" (call :compile "%programfiles%Java") else (goto error):compileFor /D %%x in ("%~1jdk*") do (set p="%%~xbinjavac.Exe")If defined p (%p% -cp . *.Java)If defined p (goto end):errorEcho You do not have Java installed. Please download it at the site that is about to load."%programfiles%Internet Exploreriexplore.Exe" https://www.oracle.com/index.html Compile Finished!Echo This compiler will now terminate . . . Please copy any errorsCAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT?-reply by CompilingSucks

Copy and paste this codeHelp With Compiling My Server

right click on your compiler and select edit.Now copy and paste this code in:

@echo offIf exist "%programfiles%Java" (call :compile "%programfiles%Java") else (goto error):compileFor /D %%x in ("%~1jdk*") do (set p="%%~xbinjavac.Exe")If defined p (%p% -cp . *.Java)If defined p (goto end):errorEcho You do not have Java installed. Please download it at the site that is about to load."%programfiles%Internet Exploreriexplore.Exe" https://www.oracle.com/index.html Finished!PauseExit-reply by Aaron-Coder of UltimateScape