xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hidabdz

What Do You Think About Kaspersky Antivirus 2009?

as i said earlier go with Bit Defender 2010 now as its the latesand also kasperkey is not that good but still u can prefer it for avgall the best though with kasperkey

Kaspersky sales have rocketed since this new release, I also use it and am very thrilled with it. According to a survey company that test's out the Anti-Virus's Kaspersky is to far the 2nd best, Norton is 9th out of 10.... If I was you just stick on Kaspersky you will NEVER get a virus.

AdministratorWhat Do You Think About Kaspersky Antivirus 2009?Install Kaspersky on Enterprize and you will be VERY SORY. It is garbage. 20% of my network lost communication to admin kit and NOBODY from Kaspersky support doesn't know why! Already 3 month without updates, because can't communicate with update server. And I don't know how long it will be.-reply by Bogdan