xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shddgfgc

Kalki Avataar mention of prophet muhammed(pbuh) in hindu scriptures

"SAY: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will)." surah AAl imran verse 36

Assalamualaikum this verse says that we can talk to others on common terms. One of the common terms between islam and hinduism is faith in one god we dont associate partners to him a common hinndu does not know this but a learned hindu will believe in this.

"na tasya pratima asti "There is no image of Him." [Yajurveda 32:3]5

"shudhama poapvidham" "He is bodyless and pure." [Yajurveda 40:8]6

"Andhatama pravishanti ye asambhuti mupaste" "They enter darkness, those who worship the natural elements" (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). "They sink deeper in darkness, those who worship sambhuti." [Yajurveda 40:9]

all tese quotes prove that god is one and he has no likeness All this similar to surah al iqlaas verse1-4 let me come to other scriptures oh hinduism?? what hinduism in fact when alexander came to india he crossed indus and those living beyond as indians muslims called indus as sindhu and the ppl livind beyond as hindus. so there is no religion as hinduism in fact it should be vedantism as they should be following vedas Hindu scriptures are divided into shrutis and smritis shrutis are supposed to be revealed ones........................ i.e., Vedas and upanishads smritis are written by men.........................i.e., epics like ramayan and mahabharat, bhagavada geeta, puranas, manusmriti etc in one of the puranas(literally meaning old) is bhavishya purana the following can be found

�A malechha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking foreign language) spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be Mahamad. Raja (Bhoj) after giving this Mahadev Arab (of angelic disposition) a bath in the 'Panchgavya' and the Ganges water, (i.e. purging him of all sins) offered him the presents of his sincere devotion and showing him all reverence said, 'I make obeisance to thee.' 'O Ye! the pride of mankind, the dweller in Arabia, Ye have collected a great force to kill the Devil and you yourself have been protected from the malechha opponents (idol worshipers, pagans).' �O Ye! the image of the Most Pious God the biggest Lord, I am a slave to thee, take me as one lying on thy feet.' "Bhavishya Puran Prati Sarg Parv III: 3, 3, Verse 5

raja bhoj is a title similar to pharoahs and not the name of an 11th century king refer to this site saif The further description can be found in Kalki Purana chapter 2 verses 4, 5, 7, 11 & 15. kalki will be born in the house of vishnu yas from the womb of sumati in the village of sambhala. he will be born in the chieftan's family. he will get a horse of steed. he will ride a horse and carry a sword in his right hand. he will travel northwards. he will be helped by angels in battle field. He will have 4 companions. He will be born on 12th day of first half of month of madhav the name sumati is synonymous with Aaminah. it means gentle or peaceful the name Vishnuyas iis synonymous with Abdullah meaning worshipper of god the place Sambhala implies a secure placewhich is synonymous with dar-ul-aman another name of Makkah quraish was the ruling tribe. Muhammed(pbuh) travelled to madinathul munavvara which is northward 12 th day of madhav corresponds to 12 th of rabbiulawwal Angels helped Muhammed (pbuh) in the when during the battle of BADR he was given burraq on which he went for meraj this has also been mentioned in Bhagwat Puran Khand 12, Adhay 2, Shloka 19-20 He had 4 qulafas(companions) all these indicate that kalki avataar is the direct reference towards Muhammed (pbuh) If anyone has to say anything i would suggest them to read kalki puraana or on of these books written by Pundit Vedprakash Upadhyay Book 1 - NARASHANGSA and the ANTIM RISHI Book 2 - Kalki Avatar and Prophet Muhammad Book 3 - Religious Unity in the Light of the Vedas

Title

Kalki Avataar

Same Vedas and Upnishads (which you and many like minded people like you) have said referes and instructs to pray and follow one God talks about more than laksh of GODS AND GODDESS !

Even if one follow you, then all Muslims should also follow Vedas (Pls note I am not saying not read Holy Quran). Are you ready for this?

God is one. Simply one.

Yes Vedas says God has no form. But same Vedas says about the form of God. Pls read in full.

Dear Frnd, Vedas and all ancient scripters are not the work of one man rather than they are compilation of many many learned people over a period of time. And 'Hindu' accepts and acknoledges the beliefs of all people thats make them unique.

-reply by Hemant

false interpretation of the bhavishya purana

Kalki Avataar

I love reading religious scriptures and I have read many puranas and bible and the qur'an. So first of all I want to tell that whatever I have written are not my personal openions but my knowledge of reading the puranas. Secondly I want to say that whatever thing has been written about prophet muhammed (sallalahu alaihe wassallam)are from bhavishya purana. I don't know whether thing mentioned about him is really true or not because his teachings have generated a lot of respect for him in me. I just want to clear some misunderstandings.

Please forgive me if something hurts you.

<link>http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;

Who so ever has written the article over prophet mohemmed (p.B.U.H)

Has false knowledge of sanskrit and bhavishya puran

Please read the pratisarga parva khanda 3 again

You will find that mahamad was reincarnation of a demon tripurasur who took birth in the marusthala or desert or vahika amongst the maleccha and was not a prophet

He took birth to establish the maleccha dharma to terrorise the world just as the demons used to do in the previous yugas.

He did everything with the orders of the king of demons bali

About worshipping the nature elements, hindus respect them and not worship them

Folding your hands is not just worshipping but also paying respect or tribute.

Yes the parbrahma parameshwara omkar is formless and has no shape

Brahma vishnu mahesh are just his three parts. Whenever hindus worship any one they put an om .For eg om namah shivay means regards to shiv part of the omkar.All other are the demigods or farishtey who are immortal just because they have drunk the immortality nectar and mere humans otherwise.

Yes God's image can not be made

If hindus refer to parbrahma parameshwara or ishwara then they call the formless God only

Brahma vishnu mahesh are shaped clones of the same parbrahma parameshwara.

God takes shape so that people can discuss about his shape and qualities and ultimately remember God which can give them punya or good deed.

Any one you worship it will reach to the omkar through the omkar

About idols

Idol is nothing but representative of God

God only wants true devotion for him.

Since God is everywhere even in a stone, so even if hindus worship an idol with devotion they are worshiping the God with true devotion ultimately which is most important not how he is worshipped.

That should not hurt the lord because they sit in front of idol but they are call him only. Hindus don't assign any parteners to God but they beleive that God is everywhere even inside us. He is sarvatra and sarvagya I.E he is everywhere and knows everything. So worshipping way does not matter. What matters is the devotion.

Thank you

-reply by Prashant

Dear friend you have really good and I think perfect knowledge of purana. I am really benefited with the description what you have given regarding the topic out. Interpretation of the topic was really amazing and even I use to take a lot interest in this field but I was not having the knowledge of this particular point that he was the reincarniation of tripurasur. Thanks once again dear friend.?

Strange! The Kalki Avatar is just a Puranic story, which is narrated to teach the common public about higher spiritual topics... But Prophet Mohammed was a historic reality who can be compared to Jesus Christ, Mahavatar Babaji or Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.

I'd just like to add that the Kalki Avataar of God hasn't appeared yet. Though the discussion above mentioning about the presence of only one God is true.

Also, as mentioned by the original poster, the name "Hinduism" was given by the westerners who occupied India. (Shocking, but true)
You can find a reference to this at:
http://iskconeducationalservices.org/HoH/
Iskcon refers to the religion as "Sanatana-Dharma" rather than "Hinduism".

kalki is fourth man,anti christ is third man for the third world war,Kalki Avataar

The very purpose of coming of Kalki is eradicating these two religionsWhich have grown from the original philosophy of India. But you areWriting that the creator of the second religion as Kalki. NoPossibilities. Don?t interpret with prejudice. Read nostradomus to getSome correct ideas about this.

Nostradomus said the third world war will be created by a Muslim King(anti christ). In the fight both these two religions will be minimised.Then to kill this anti christ a fourth man will come from the southernPart of the peninsula. (may be Africa or India). All expect that thisFourth will be Kalki. And as Mayan?s calender stops on dec 2012 it willBe around that period. No chance of Kalki is Mohammed.

But according to Nostradomus it will be around 2025.

-reply by flabbermouth

RPLY TO PRASHANTKalki Avataar

prashant,surely God is der every where..Bt it dsnt mean dat v hav to pray turning to the idols and fire..God is nvr having a figure...And its not only the devotion..In each ages God has sent messengers to d human kind with d diffrnt aspects and ways to worship him...And according to dat d humans have to change...The final methods and ways to worship Him was sent through prophet muhammad(pbuh)...and dat is islam...Its d final submission to God...The idol believers lived before christ and still many people are following dat...In dat age I.E,before christ it may b d way f worship...Not only dat d holy book of bhuddists also says dat finally a messenger will come whose name is muhammad..Frm dat it is clear..Except the quran the holy books of all religions wer fabricated...Der r truth in dat..But at d same time false things too...D truth in those buks wer changed..Not fully but here and der...Yes according to your belief u will get d reward and according to my belief I will get my reward...and to succeed to get heaven u need to follow d teachings of d last prophet who God sent... hindus believe in rebirth..So dey dnt hav hell or heaven...All religions r interconnected...And to say in a simple way islam is smthng lyk a revised syllabus with revised laws and ways to worship God...And wat happnd to u and other religion people is dat dey r following the old syllabus given to people of olden ages...And still u r following the same thing..That is of no use.Thn wat is d meaning of CHANGE.If u read the holy quran u will understand it.Thankyou:)

-reply by AMJAD

It ammuses me when the muslims say that god has sent differrent ways to worship in differrent times like a revised syllabus..HAHAHAHA...man i cant stop laughing...they have literally made God a principal...first of all islam is nothing but ideas copied from all the major religions..the proof is it was the last of them all and there are so many similarities..this means one fine day muhammad who was tired of unimportance chose to form his own religion.....and that is why it is specially written that he could not read and write in the Quran so that no one can ever consider this possibility...again about mentioning in bhavishya puran..muhammad is mentioned as a demon..plz people dont believe this muslims read bhavishya puran for urselves..u will know..secondly see the contadiction..on one hand muslims say that god dictated differrent ways according to differrent times( which initself is an idiotic crap) caz looking at the age of the universe and size of it..i mean billions of years ..heel..comparing that to the relatively much much smaller time frame in which god changes his ways (just within a few hundred years accordning to muslims) then god must really be an idiot who has to revise so quickly...man these guys dont see logic at all..they dont want to see it actually...then they say islam has noo contadictions at all...well in quran it is written God made the unbelievers the way they are ..they will not believe no matter what..they have seals on their hearts and ears...mann that means god has nothing to do accept make some believers and make some unbelievers and then have fun seeing the unbelievers burn in hell for the rest of the time..can u accept such a theory of god..i mean if god is soo supreme and almighty and he is our father then why would he punish us for eternity..i would never roast my children even for an hour even if they slap me on my face caz i love them...this very concept of heaven and hell is the most idiotic thing one can come accross specially if it is for eternity...they say god is formless and only formless then how the hell will the martyrs who die in the name of allah will go to allahs home in heaven( how can a formless have a home or even a name for that matter and even a precise name that is allah and only allah),, then how did he create this universe as muslims say he created this word,,didnt manifest it CREATED IT...if he created it means he had a conciousness ..the moment something has a conciousness means it has a form ....and why do muslims call him he..means he has a gender or what,,,,,mann seriously the sheer confidence with which these muslims say that allah is the only name of the god and that allah is the only true god and islam is the only true religion makes me vommit,,its like i am saying three of my children that only the youngest child who calls me papa is right the other two who call me dad or pitaji are wrong, the youngest child who touches who gifted me a rose is right the other two who gifted me a lilly and a jasmine are wrongg..the way they insult other peoples beliefs is pathetic,,,and if muhammad was such a great mann how the heck did he marry a 6 yrr old gal at the age of 50..can u even imagine 50..and had sex with her at the age of 9..just imagine a 52 year old guy having sex with a 9 year old girl inspite having 8 other wives...is there any spirituality in that....can anyone find the truth ..in islam u cannot question what muhammad said ..u cannot question the supremacy of allah...in hinduism u can question any rishi..u alone can set to seek out the truth..buddha was a mere human hindu..he set off to seek the truth and became one with god , attained enlightenment,,,,see this is the beauty of hinduism.there are many many many many more illogical things in quran but i would not point out..i believe god is supreme and it doesnt matter to him whatever path u follow as long as u love him in any form that may be...and hell it doesnt even matter to him even if u crack jokes on him as long as u love him,,,see it wouldnt matter to a powerful and loving person if his follower says sirr i find this funny about u and laughs abt it..that person instead of striking of his head will laugh with him caz it is making both of them happy ,,,it is spreading a smile..but a tyrant like hitler would for sure have u blown off on cracking a joke on him...love and peace to all..plz people dont try to convert others to ur way of life..u are in a way killing their thousand year old traditions and values..just live and let live and respect all..plz.... Om Namah Shivaya

RPLY TO PRASHANTKalki Avataar<p>prashant,surely God is der every where..Bt it dsnt mean dat v hav to pray turning to the idols and fire..God is nvr having a figure...And its not only the devotion..In each ages God has sent messengers to d human kind with d diffrnt aspects and ways to worship him...And according to dat d humans have to change...The final methods and ways to worship Him was sent through prophet muhammad(pbuh)...and dat is islam...Its d final submission to God...The idol believers lived before christ and still many people are following dat...In dat age I.E,before christ it may b d way f worship...Not only dat d holy book of bhuddists also says dat finally a messenger will come whose name is muhammad..Frm dat it is clear..Except the quran the holy books of all religions wer fabricated...Der r truth in dat..But at d same time false things too...D truth in those buks wer changed..Not fully but here and der...Yes according to your belief u will get d reward and according to my belief I will get my reward...and to succeed to get heaven u need to follow d teachings of d last prophet who God sent... hindus believe in rebirth..So dey dnt hav hell or heaven...All religions r interconnected...And to say in a simple way islam is smthng lyk a revised syllabus with revised laws and ways to worship God...And wat happnd to u and other religion people is dat dey r following the old syllabus given to people of olden ages...And still u r following the same thing..That is of no use.Thn wat is d meaning of CHANGE.If u read the holy quran u will understand it.Thankyou:)</p>-reply by AMJAD

Hi Ajmad,

1. After you go to hell or heaven, how will you find allah? how will you recognize him?

2. Never compare prophet mohammed to Kalki. Kalki is lord Vishnu himself. Prophet is just a God man or person a bit higher than a human.

3. In Puranas and Vedas they have mentioned the 3 forms of GOD :

i) Satchidanand Brahma (means Ultimate Truth, Highest Consciousness, Unlimited Bliss - God)

ii) Nirgun Nirakaar Brahma (means Formless and Without any Property - God)

iii) Paramaathma (The God who resides in each and every Creature, and Notes down every intension and thought of that creature and gives the correct fruit to his intension)

Here all the three forms of God is the form of ONE GOD Sri Krishna (just like water is in liquid form, gaseous, form and frozen ice form)

What you call the Formless God is actually pointing to Nirgun Niraakaar Bhagawan Sri Krishna.

4. Read Bhagawad Geetha and You will understand the truth.

5. Sanathan Dharma or very ancient religion (presently called Hinduism) is the Base of natural principles, science, way of life, way to attain Sri Krishna, a syllabus which is unchangeable, strong and meant forever.

Assalamualaikum

this verse says that we can talk to others on common terms. One of the common terms between islam and hinduism is faith in one god

we dont associate partners to him

a common hinndu does not know this but a learned hindu will believe in this.

all tese quotes prove that god is one and he has no likeness

All this similar to surah al iqlaas verse1-4

let me come to other scriptures oh hinduism??

what hinduism

in fact when alexander came to india he crossed indus and those living beyond as indians

muslims called indus as sindhu and the ppl livind beyond as hindus.

so there is no religion as hinduism

in fact it should be vedantism as they should be following vedas

Hindu scriptures are divided into shrutis and smritis

shrutis are supposed to be revealed ones........................ i.e., Vedas and upanishads

smritis are written by men.........................i.e., epics like ramayan and mahabharat, bhagavada geeta, puranas, manusmriti etc

in one of the puranas(literally meaning old) is bhavishya purana

the following can be found

raja bhoj is a title similar to pharoahs and not the name of an 11th century king

refer to this site saif

The further description can be found in Kalki Purana chapter 2 verses 4, 5, 7, 11 & 15.

kalki will be born in the house of vishnu yas from the womb of sumati in the village of sambhala. he will be born in the chieftan's family. he will get a horse of steed.

he will ride a horse and carry a sword in his right hand. he will travel northwards. he will be helped by angels in battle field. He will have 4 companions. He will be born on 12th day of first half of month of madhav

the name sumati is synonymous with Aaminah. it means gentle or peaceful

the name Vishnuyas iis synonymous with Abdullah meaning worshipper of god

the place Sambhala implies a secure placewhich is synonymous with dar-ul-aman another name of Makkah

quraish was the ruling tribe.

Muhammed(pbuh) travelled to madinathul munavvara which is northward

12 th day of madhav corresponds to 12 th of rabbiulawwal

Angels helped Muhammed (pbuh) in the when during the battle of BADR

he was given burraq on which he went for meraj this has also been mentioned in Bhagwat Puran Khand 12, Adhay 2, Shloka 19-20

He had 4 qulafas(companions)

all these indicate that kalki avataar is the direct reference towards Muhammed (pbuh)

If anyone has to say anything i would suggest them to read kalki puraana or on of these books written by Pundit Vedprakash Upadhyay

Book 1 - NARASHANGSA and the ANTIM RISHI

Book 2 - Kalki Avatar and Prophet Muhammad

Book 3 - Religious Unity in the Light of the Vedas

Dear F@@@@R,

Don't even compare Kalki Avatar to Muhammed. I bet you din't even touch those Books, if you had then you would have understood that Kalki Avatar will take place at the end of Kali Yug. It has been just 5000 years into Kali Yug. Still 427000 years yet to go

to complete the Kali Yug. Keep your kuranic philosophy with yourself, do not try to interpret others beliefs into your way of thinking. Why should I bother to educate you??? Raja Bhoj is not the title to pharoahs. He was a 11th century Hindu King. In 16th century

F&&&&R Ghori Muhammed and F&&&&R Ghazni Muhammed came to India and looted gold and wealth back to middle east, before that we din't had Muslims here. Muslim religion came into picture in 6th century AD. whereas Hinduism or Sanathan Dharm was here

since the from Sathya Yuga.

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Kalki Autar By: Prof. Pundit Vaid Parkash Reviewed by: Mir Abdul Majeed Broadcasted on BICNews 8 December 1997 Pundit verifies Messenger was foretold The Message, October 1997 *The Last Kalki Autar (Messenger) that the Veda has foretold and who is waited on by Hindus is the Prophet Muhammed ibn Abdullah (saw) * A recently published book in Hindi has raised a lot of hue and cry all over India. In the event of the author being Muslim, he would have been jailed and a strict ban would have certainly been imposed on the printing and the publishing of the book. The author of this important research work "Kalki Autar" i.e. "guide and Prophet of whole universe" comes of a Bengali race and holds an important portfolio at Ilahabad University. Pundit Vaid Parkash is a Brahman Hindu and a well known Sanskrit scholar and research workder. Pundit Vaid Parkash, after a great deal of toil and hard-work, presented the work to as many as eight great Pundits who are themselves very well known in the field of research in India, and are amongst the learned religious leaders. Their Pundits, after thorough study of the book, have acknowledged this to be true and authentic research work. Important religious books of India mention the guide and prophet by the specific name of "Kalki Autar" it denotes the great man Muhammed (saw) who was born in Makkah. Hence, all Hindus where-ever they may be, should wait no longer for any other 'kalki autar' but to embrace Islam and follow in the footsteps of the last Messenger of Allah (swt) who was sent in the world about fourteen hundred years ago with a mission from Him and after accmplishing it has long ago departed this world. As an argument to prove the authenticity of his research, Pundit Vaid Parkash quotes from the Veda, a sacred book among Hindus: 1. Veda mentions that 'kalki autar' will be the last Messenger / Prophet of Bhagwan (Allah) to guide the whole world. Afer quoting this reference the Pundit Parkash says that this comes true only in the case of Muhammed (saw). 2. According to a prophecy of Hinduism, 'kalki autar' will be born in an island and that is the Arab territory which is known as 'jazeeratul Arab'. 3. In the 'sacred' book of Hindus the father's name of 'kalki autar' is mentioned as 'Vishnu Bhagat' and his mother's name as 'somanib'. In sanskrit, 'vishnu' stands for Allah (swt) and the literal meaning of 'bhagat' is slave. 'Vishnu Bhagat' therefore, in the Arabic language will mean Allah's slave (Abdullah). 'Somanib' in Sanskrit means peace and tranquilty which in arabic is denoted by the word 'Amina'. Whereas the last Messenger Muhammed's (saw) father and mother's names were Abdullah and Amina respectively. 4. In the big books of Hindus, it is mentioned that 'kalki autar' will live on olive and dates and he will be true to his words and honest. In this regard Pundit Parkash writes, "This is true and established only in the case of Muhammed (saw)". 5. Veda mentions that 'kalki autar' will be born in the respected and noble dynasty of his land. And this is also true as regards Muhammed (saw) as he was born in the respected tribe of Quraish who enjoyed great respect adn high place in Makkah. 6. 'Kalki Autar' will be taught in the cave by Bhagwan through his own messenger. And it is very true in this matter. Muhammed (saw) was theonly one person in Makkah who has taught by Allah's Messenger Gabriel in the cave of Hira. 7. It is written in the books which Hindus believe that Bhagwan will provide 'Kalki autar' with the fastest of a horse and with the help of which he will ride around the world and the seven skies/heavens. The riding on 'Buraq' and 'Meraj' by the Prophet Muhammed (saw) proves what? 8. It is also written in the Hindus' books that 'kalki autar' will be strengthened and heavily helped by Bhagwan. And we know this fact that Muhammed (saw) was aided and reinforced by Allah (swt) through His angels in the battle of Badr. 9. Hindus' books also mention that 'kalki autar' will be an expert in horse riding, arrow shooting, and swordsmanship. What Pundit Vaid Parkash comments in this regard is very important and worth attention and consideration. He writes that the age of horses, swords, and spears is long ago gone and now is the age of modern weapons like tanks, missiles, and guns, and therefore it will be unwise to wait for 'kalki autar' bearing sword and arrows or spears. In reality, the mention in our books of 'kalki autar' is clearly indicative of Muhammed (saw) who was given the heavenly book known as Al-Qur'an. May God Bless u..