xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Let's Celebrate Four Years Of Saint Michael

WOW! Happy belated 4th anniversary SM. Sorry I missed it yesterday.It's hard to believe you've been spamming this place for four years :lol: You've made this place a better place for a lot of people

What a great story there SM! You really should be proud of yourself. Even those who have been here for a very long time have not posted like u did. I don't know if this is appropriate be I'm so curious:

How many credits do you have right now as you are reading this post?

Happy birth day great spammer!

Put it like this, I don't have to come back to Xisto till 2015, 10 people could get the 280 credit hosting package, 11 hosted members can get a free domain through trap, 95 people could get 30 credit package, 287 people could get the 10 credit package. That sums up how many credits I have, yeah kind of cheap to go through all that but worth it though since I be trying to get another 7.8 years worth of credits :lol:.

Sorry I missed your anniversary St.Mike. *****hangs head in sorrow***** I was on the train coming home from Winslow, AZ. on the 21st. Was not aware of your forthcoming date or would have anticipated it and left a message before I went.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! anyway, better late than never. (what a cliche') :lol:

haha congrats sir mike dood! (: haha you should seriously be like a Xisto monitor or administrator.. youve helped me soo much!!! haha (: amazing person.. full of evil & spam though! hahahappy birthday from giselle & daniela!

Woow, how did this happen? I would have thought you would loose your love of spamming after a year or two, but four long years? You have a lot of credits! (What the heck do you use them at? Nothing? That is a shame... I am sure a lot of members here would fancy some. *hint hint*) We will not steel your credits yet. When you turn (even) older then we might find a way to trick your completely confused mind into signing some of them over, as well as a huge part of everything else you own. But do not worry about that, you still have (some) time left. :lol:Congrats Micey! (and good luck...)

Are you going to save your credits then SM? :D What would you do with them though?

Yes I am going to keep on saving my credits, and maybe one day when they get ridiculously high maybe I get rid of some :lol:.

Sorry I missed your anniversary St.Mike. *****hangs head in sorrow***** I was on the train coming home from Winslow, AZ. on the 21st. Was not aware of your forthcoming date or would have anticipated it and left a message before I went.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! anyway, better late than never. (what a cliche') :D

Its ok Mich it is the thought that counts in posting in a topic like this ^_^

haha congrats sir mike dood! (: haha you should seriously be like a Xisto monitor or administrator.. youve helped me soo much!!! haha (: amazing person.. full of evil & spam though! haha

happy birthday from giselle & daniela!

I am a helpful person :D

Woow, how did this happen? I would have thought you would loose your love of spamming after a year or two, but four long years? You have a lot of credits! (What the heck do you use them at? Nothing? That is a shame... I am sure a lot of members here would fancy some. *hint hint*)

We will not steel your credits yet. When you turn (even) older then we might find a way to trick your completely confused mind into signing some of them over, as well as a huge part of everything else you own. But do not worry about that, you still have (some) time left. :D

Congrats Micey! (and good luck...)

I do give credits away bluebear for those who desperately need them and from looking at your credit count you don't need any. Well I am old, maybe even older the haslip :D, but who knows you got about 40-50 years before I am cranky old man so I highly doubt you will wait that long :D.