xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
avtarkaint

Best Forum Ever I Found On Net

Nice to meet you avtarkaint, and welcome to Xisto!

Yes, this is a great forum. Hopefully you can make it even better? New members are always fun, a fresh wind on the forum. Sorry for the late reply! It is very strange that no one has replied even after many days.

All new members should read the Xisto Read Me. I know that a lot of new (and old) members may have questions or thing they just are wondering about. If so it is the right place to ask, but we also have many friendly members and staff that can help you with a lot of weird things. :) Remember that. What do you do for a living? I have no idea if you are here for the hosting, but you can find a lot about that in the "Read Me" too.

It would be great if you wanted to tell us a little bit more about yourself. Where do you live? What are your interests?

"i really thanks to the owner", well this forum would be very boring if the only poster was the owner, haha. Anyway I am looking forward to seeing you around, and if you have any questions just ask. :)

Good luck with that wap site!

yes, Xisto is the best forum i know!I found it a couple of times on Google, while searching for web site coding tips, I don't ever read forums for things like that. but I saw traap17 pop up a few times, and when i was searching for a free web host, Xisto popped up on Google! its a brilliant forum, with the web hosting as well!And now with the new credit system update, its even better!

Nice to meet you avtarkaint, and welcome to Xisto!

Yes, this is a great forum. Hopefully you can make it even better? New members are always fun, a fresh wind on the forum. Sorry for the late reply! It is very strange that no one has replied even after many days.

All new members should read the Xisto Read Me. I know that a lot of new (and old) members may have questions or thing they just are wondering about. If so it is the right place to ask, but we also have many friendly members and staff that can help you with a lot of weird things. :D Remember that. What do you do for a living? I have no idea if you are here for the hosting, but you can find a lot about that in the "Read Me" too.

It would be great if you wanted to tell us a little bit more about yourself. Where do you live? What are your interests?

"i really thanks to the owner", well this forum would be very boring if the only poster was the owner, haha. Anyway I am looking forward to seeing you around, and if you have any questions just ask. :angry:

Good luck with that wap site!

Ditto to that :lol:

Anyway, I agree with you that Xisto is one of the best forums on the net, just because of the great services they now offer. I think it's funny how so many people love Xisto before they even receive their hosting. You will be amazed at all the features that you are able to achieve with your hosting account :angry:

I wish you good luck, and hope you stay active here at Xisto ^_^

I agree, Xisto IS, without doubt, the best forum on the web~!! It offers free hosting. It needs more ranges of sections for more to post...... I get bored sometimes.... Thanks OpaQue for creating this forum~!! =)

thanks to the creator of this forum best ever forum i had found on net by incidentally i found it on Google search while i m searching how to make wap site....

i really thanks to the owner

with regards

avtar

lol when i saw the topic i thought someone was telling us about another forum! welcome to Xisto and good luck here. even aside from the hosting Xisto is a great forum. i actually signed up because of the forums. the hosting is great but you there is no point posting rubbish which you don't enjoy posting to get free hosting. enjoy the forums and the hosting is a pretty good reward of posting on a forum which you like anyway huh?

Hello avtarkaint and welcome to the best forum ever Xisto. I too believe this is a great site and the best free host I have ever found. It offers so much just for posting on there forums. You can't beat that. There is a problem though, you still haven't signed up for your mycent account. Do this here: https://support.xisto.com/ and remember to use the same email adress there and you do here or it won't work. If you are confused about mycent and how it works read about it here: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/

Hope to see you around avtarkaint if you need help or have a question just ask.

Hi avtarkaint, we all hope you'll have a nice stay in here and produce quality posts on which we'll all rely on :) :)

Hope you have read the ReadMe before you post in here, and just like Running With Scissors said (and I'll add) you must make more than 5 posts for your myCENTs to be counted on the left of your posts with which you'll earn bucks after you make 100 of them which you can use to buy a domain or hosting.?

Rock on! :D

Hello avtarkaint and welcome to the best forum ever Xisto. I too believe this is a great site and the best free host I have ever found. It offers so much just for posting on there forums. You can't beat that. There is a problem though, you still haven't signed up for your mycent account. Do this here: https://support.xisto.com/ and remember to use the same email adress there and you do here or it won't work. If you are confused about mycent and how it works read about it here: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/61592-credit-system-v30-online-resolved-free-web-hosting-domains-dedicated-ip-digital-certificate-managed/

Hope to see you around avtarkaint if you need help or have a question just ask.