xisto Community
shadowx

What Do You Think Of This Design?

Very good start! I like the camouflage concept although on the whole I do find the colour scheme a little dull? Perhaps you could brighten it up a little (only a little though, you don't want colours to become blinding or too bright)The 3 columns are very clean and well organized, the navigation is easy to find and simple enough.The header could be a little more eye catching, the text needs to stand out more.

i think your header needs help.. do look into some tutorials//mess around a bit more with it, what program do you use??i would change the font as well, and maybe alter the colors a bit.. the design itself as it is now, seems like a powerpoint premade

i suggest you to identify what is the characteristic of the audience of your website when you deciding the color scheme.. are they young, old, women, men, etc.... that very important to give some psychological influence for your visitors.. my opinion about you design is, the color scheme is too "lazy". the combination of dark green and waned brown color give me (i don't know with others) a sad feeling... try to make it more "joyful" with adding some more bright collor.. such as pure white or light yellow.

I liked it very much! It rocks.

The colo scheme can be changed to what bishoujo said but overally..its a great page..the camouflage is fab!!.

Which site is this btw? I really need to take a good look at it.

It's good, but you could insert some flash (like the menu from left, the banner). The banner you should change it with some more intresting (use some funky font and Photoshop effects). Try my opinion and best regards.

This design (and topic) is way old now!If i were to have made it i would probably use divs if i could.I have a website at the moment but its still full of bugs and such. The design is up but meh!