xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Manly man

Watch Out Im about, and I carry multiple diseases.

Hello people. My name is Alex, I'm 14, I live in London and I love drawing.Recently I started messing around in MS Paint and found out how awesome the program is. I'd never touched the app since I was a six year old and I remember it being Bloody hard to use... Now it's easy, I put this down to a well greased mouse, smothered in my own brand.Now, I was a member here about a year ago but I never really did anything with my site, it was one of those times when you start a site for the sake of starting a site. Now I need a place to host my comics (made in said program) and tell people things about my life they didn't need to know.Anyways... I hope I have as good a time here as I did last year, but this time I'll be posting for points that'll actually go towards doing something. Next time you talk to me in a thread just think about how many points the conversation is racking up for me and feel good about yourself, go on, it's on the house. :)Also, I'm hoping by having an edgy and seemingly lude title I can grab people's attention. Assuming that's not against the rules... :)

Man you should discover the GIMP! (google it) best free graphics program there is, takes a bit of practice but its good! And you can still create that old skool look of MSPAINT using some of the more basic GIMP tools. anyhoo, welcome to the place and have fun, what url did you have in mind? You cant have anything to "rude" methinks...

anyhoo, welcome to the place and have fun, what url did you have in mind? You cant have anything to "rude" methinks...

Relax, I was talking about my topic title. :)

Man you should discover the GIMP! (google it) best free graphics program there is, takes a bit of practice but its good! And you can still create that old skool look of MSPAINT using some of the more basic GIMP tools.

I own Photoshop (which is excellent for everything except creating MS Paint styled drawings) and I've tried the GIMP. Wasn't too keen on the cut up layout or the control functions. I'm sure I'd use it if I ever wanted special effects but I can pretty much just doodle them in.. :DThanks anyway for the warm welcome, and I will put fun at the top of my agenda. :)

Hello Manly man aka:Alex Posted Image and welcome back to Trap 17 from Mich in Michigan, USA.

You must know how things work around here since you belonged before, but just in case you have forgotten, you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

I use Paint Shop Pro and love it. I have never bothered to download Gimp, but maybe someday I might take a look at it. I don't do original graphics, I modify works of art and photographs to use on web sites. Design web sets for the beginner to use on his or her homepage. Provide lots of background tiles, desktop graphics, etc.

See you around the boards. :)

Greetings Manly man, welcome to Xisto.

Also, I'm hoping by having an edgy and seemingly lude title I can grab people's attention. Assuming that's not against the rules... :)

Others have mentioned the rules already, and you probably know them better than me anyway, being that you've been here before and all. But your thread title was a bit of a worry, and I almost didn't visit your thread because of it! Multiple diseases aye? Well, I know that I can't get infected through the Internet from any sort of human disease that you may be carrying, so that can leave only one thing.... computer VIRUSES. Are your threads all infected with computer viruses? Is that the diseases you speak of? Admitting to that might hamper any chance that you may have had of having people reply to your threads and helping you to earn Credits. :)

I just wanted to give you a warm greeting and say welcome to the boards. :) Yeahy, London! (L) Good luck and hopefully I will see you around.