xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

American Idol Again?

they do let rockers and rappers on it on the new on...there was the one guy...constantine or soemthing...broke off from his band to go to american idol...he acctually had a pretty good rock band...but the drummer quit i guess cuz he hates american idol with a passion. and this one rapper was pretty good....

Yeah, I hope the rocker wins and I hope he can work things out with his band win or lose.

Fine and all but you do realize that the Rocker will be turned into a pop start, they are not going to let him rock out to the music he likes to sing to and stuff like that. I mean him and his band were pure hardcore, so i doubt they will let him sing something like that when he is on stage or even when he goes to make a record if he makes it that far. I didnt see the rapper but my guess is that he wont be able to rap and they will have him sing some gay song and he will do horrible. Just my prediction :P. Dont kill me because of it heh.

My opinon is that only the begin of the show is very good. its funny because these people think they can sing and they sing an they suck. But once it gets to the part were everyones good it sucks. Its not funny at all id rather not watch tv then watch the finals of American idol. Oh and Canadian idol sucks they should have never brought it to Canada they should cancel it and just stay with American idol in North America.

I don?t like the Canadian idol version as much but my biggest beef with Canadian idol is the fast that they over promote the winner. It might be alright if they would promote more then one song.

It looks like Paula Abdul has had some botox done. She doesn't have any wrinkles like she did last season and they were very clearly visible. She still looks unattractive though.

American Idol will never die. I'll be like 90 and simon will still be a judge in ghost form. it's like a cult, almost. before yo know itm every single one of its fans will be wearing nikes and drinking poisonous kool aid.

I'm not sick of it. I think its good. I like hearing people mess up on notes and sing like they know how. And some of them just come on there to act a fool. Atleast its not scripted like some shows are. Well atleats I don't think so. lol. So far I only missed one day of it but that's ok. Its a great oppurtunity for people to become famous.

I LOVE american Idol, there has been nothing that funny since Jerry Springer :D Im sorry but those who cant sing should have been told long ago by their family and friends. If they are going to try out on television they should at least know if they can sing or not. A lot of people try out just to become famous or to be spotted by a talent scout cuz they know everyone in entertainment watches it. I dont bother to watch the Canadian one its awful. I watched it the last two seasons...not worth it. The judges just try to act like the American ones and it doesnt work.

This season, Simon is still Simon a little more gentle. Randy is more cold then he used to be and Paula is more fiesty but in most cases its too little too late. She manages to get a few into hollywood but Simon still has all the power. Well he created the show.

OMG did you see the American Idol Barbie commercial? She sings a Britney Spears song...How did that ever get passed Simon :D

my parents watch it and they've been watching it for pretty much the whole time i think. The auditions stop getting funny after 3 minutes. And they still laugh. :D It's the same damn thing every show. "You are the worst singer!" "That was amazing!" Who gives. The people who they think are good are usually completely unoriginal anyway. :D

Heck no one can sing on that show. They all come in showing off completley different talents just to get into the show. But they CANT SING, omg thats just plain dumb/stupid.

I don't really like American Idol........ OR anything "Idol" related at all!At first it was good.... something new and fresh.But now it's just, same-old-same-old.The only thing I look forward to is what Simon has to say, and the people who suck! After that, I've given up hope.