xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

Your Favorite Japanese Animes

trigun all the way but i also like gunslinger girl... girls with guns what els can i ask for <_< I have also seen a few others but not shur their names, one is a guy with a sword (sadly most of them all are) and one with a guy with like girls fighting over it... cant think of name (not love hina) and um well lots other but im brain dead so i cant remember

Favorite animes? Um, let's see.-Full Moon Wo Sagashite-Death Note-CardCaptor Sakura-Tsubasa Chronicles-AIR-Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu-Chobits& Etc.Yeah, that's about it. I can't remember any more I've watched, but I only like animes with a similar genre to those listed above. Most other animes bore me. xD No offense to anyone that likes any other animes, of course(: I just have really odd taste.

I haven't really seen many other animes but-Naruto-Bleach-Good V.old DragonBall ZI'm going to start watching some others but these are the ones i'm following at the moment

Favorite Anime Series: 1. The Vision of Escaflowne2. Cowboy Bebop3. Slayers4. Noein5. Soul Eater6. Shigurui7. Mushishi8. Project Arms9. Slam Dunk10. Hajime no Ippo

anime, i really fond of anime. i love that kind of school life, adventure, comedy, fantasy, seinen, slice of life, romance, shoujo, action, drama, supernatural...ect.this is a list of the anime i love so much- full metal panic- full metal panic-the second raid- full metal panic-fumoffo- vampire knight- vampire knight guilty- kobato- kimi ni todoke- To Aru Kagaku No Railgun- special A- Yumeiro Patissiere- Seiken No Blacksmith- Shugo Chara!- Shugo Chara! doki- Shugo Chara! party- Skip Beat!- D.N. angel- earl and fairy- fruits basket- Ouran High School Host Club- Kaze No Stigmathese are the most i like. i am a big fan. i hope they ca n open a section here for animes.

I have huge list of animes and many i dont remember at all these days. Anyway here is my list :- Bleach ( for obvious reason for characters like aizen, byakuya and zaraki ..list goes on).- Mushi shi, some nice stories and really worth to watch anime- Neon genesis, story of two brothers with mutant power...- Kakurenbo, OVA or a short movie about a ghost town and 7 kids..- Requiem from darkness, short stories of despair, hatred and unhappiness- Hellsing, horror stories of vampire hunting- Final Fantasy, i watched it just for sephiroth- Full metal alchemist, no need to mention why..there are many others in list but i managed to keep up so far in memory with these in list...

I always love cartoons and I am very fond of almost all the cartoon channels and among them one of them is Animex, which broadcasts many Japanese cartoons as well. I have seen many different episodes of various cartoon series but have never been struck to only one of the cartoons. It is just that I do not get enough time now to watch TV.Dragonball Z is one of my favourite and maybe Pok?mon is the best cartoon I love. Naruto and Shaman King are a few that I love to watch again and again. However it is very difficult to exactly say which cartoon is a Japanese one or a Korean one and hence I believe the ones I know are the one that I love to watch.

However it is very difficult to exactly say which cartoon is a Japanese one or a Korean one and hence I believe the ones I know are the one that I love to watch.

Japanese cartoons are called as animes. If they're in paper format like comics then they're called as manga. not sure what koreans call anime or cartoon, most likely they have their own name for the word cartoon. i'll post if i found out anything about it.

favorites are...1. escalowne2. samurai x3. fushigi yuugi4. slam dunk5. ghost fighter6. gundam series7. one piecethere are a lot of anime series to watch their but this anime on my list are my childhood anime...i used to watched this when i was in grade school until finished my college...i admit am a anime fan...until now i watched animes...

favorites are...1. escalowne
2. samurai x
3. fushigi yuugi
4. slam dunk
5. ghost fighter
6. gundam series
7. one piece

Hey..we have similar favorite titles. I think we're on the same age bracket: lol!

hay you guys, we are all have the same interest "ANIME" , so why we don't ask tarp to add new section for anime, i will try to do that myself. t will be really cool. we can discuss about the new animes, the best anmes, where we can downolad it...ect.i think the best subjects in this section will be: anime info--where we can discuss about animes, new anmes, old animes, best animes of the yearanime series--where we can add lists of anime series, where we can find a certain anime series or episodesanime programs--programs used for creating animes, how to to this, best programs to see animeanime site--best websites that we can download anime or see it online, website to get the latest anime release or how to makeananime websitenow, what do you think?

anime site--best websites that we can download anime or see it online, website to get the latest anime release or how to makeananime website

I think this point needs to be dropped as it promotes illegal downloading and online viewing which is not in good interest for anime makers as well as for this forum. Other than that i vote up for having extra section "anime" on Xisto. I would like to see more and more people reporting about new animes with reviews or so. This will be nice addition to Xisto.