xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

Your Favorite Japanese Animes

wow you guys didn't mention Ghost in the Shell... I thought that show was awesome. Does anyone know where the second series is at? I can't see to find out how many episodes they have out now...Did anyone mention Trigun as well? Vash is just awesome.

wow i cant belive this is the only post of this O.O i luv anime i'm a doujinshi writer/ fanartist ^^ ( http://moog267.deviantart.com/?rnrd=114572 ) i write doujin for yyh doujin and yami-oh fan comics ^^

1. yu yu hauksho

2 full metal alchemist

3 yugi-oh milinium kingdom (egypt saga)

i have more but i g2g ^^; argh stupid com's dyin on me

In no particular order...Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh - first and second anime I ever saw, I wish I could see the subbed Yu-Gi-Ohs though... I've heard they're a lot better.Serial Experiments: Lain - third, I think, but still haven't finished, because I can't find the fourth DVDHaibane RenmeiNoir.Hack//Sign - Loved it except the ending, which was just terrible compared to the rest of it..Hack//Legend of Twilight aka Dusk - I've only seen the first DVD so far...Millenium ActressWitch Hunter Robin

.Hack//Sign - Loved it except the ending, which was just terrible compared to the rest of it.

42855[/snapback]

Whaaaaat?! .hack//sign had a wonderful ending, simply because it was a collective of information. I admit it was too short, but a horrible ending?! Wait, Tell me yyou know who Morganna is. Please tell me you know what Skeith did. o_O;

Personally, I think is better fansubbed. Mimiru sounds like a guy in the English version.

1.) Gundam Wing/ Fullmetal alchemist2.) Inuyasha3.) Fushigi YuugiThose are my type three. Iv seen alot of animes but I guess those are the ones that stick out most in my mind.

i forgot to put cow boy bebop on my list, but oh well :Dlots of kids around my school are saying they hate anime and i don't know why, the only differance they have with regular cartoons are the huge eyes 0_0. i was thinking because it was getting too popular and everyone loved it so much that someone had to hate it. Someone mentioned that they hated yu yu hakusho and thats why they hated anime, but that's crazy. Just hating one of it's shows doesn't mean you should hate the whole thing so easily :P

well my favorite animes/mangas are:1. Full Moon wo Sagashite 2. Sailor Moon 3. Evangelion (Like an Angel Without a Sense of Mercyyyy *O*) 4. Hellsing 5. Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne 6. Time Stranger Kyoko 7. Boogiepop Phantom (well..mostly the soundtrack) ....8. Kaleidostar... hahaha 9. Inuyasha of course and my 10. Chobitsim kind of the shoujo type of girl.

Naruto

Full Metal Alchemist

Gundam SEED Destiny

Naruto

Melody of Oblivion

Gundam SEED

Dragonball Z

45543[/snapback]

:D Seems like we have similar tastes in anime! All of them are in my list also :D

You got Naruto twice though - as great as it is I don't know whether it needs a double mention :D

I'm suprised how few people have actually seen Melody of Oblivion though, it's quite interesting, and apparantly has a lot of symbolism. I guess you could pick up on the monsters etc and what they represent...

Just hating one of it's shows doesn't mean you should hate the whole thing so easily mad.gif

Very true. And some people just can't like something other people like, as they need to be *different/cool*, which is rubbish. But do the people around your school like normal cartoons, and are just discriminating against anime? If they just dislike cartoons in general, it's understandable. I know people who are just not inclined that way, but if the only reason they dislike anime is because of big eyes it's just stupid.

Hmmm, I don't really have faves, I don't think in those terms, but here's some of the ones I'm watching now:1. Naruto2. The Spiriting Away of Sen Chihiro (aka Spirited Away)3. Yawara4. Rose of Versailles5. Yuu-Gi-Ou (the original series, not the ones released)6. Sexy Commando Gaiden Sugoiyo!! Masaru-san7. Touch8. Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne9. Hikaru no Go10. Condor Hero series 2I don't know how to break this to you saladferk, but Teen Titans is 'not' an Anime

haha im suprised that some ppl actually like chobits. hey those of you who do please check out my web site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and if you want you can join the forum.

well my favorite animes...hhmm

Chobits - for sure
Slayer - pretty old but i really like it
Inuyasha - new its ok not that great
Dragonball Z - its probably the best thing that happened to anime
Gundam - until they moved on to Gundam seed which is heap of C***p
Pokemon - if that counts...i know its childish but i thought it was awesome
Ghost in shell innocence (cant remember the name exactly...)

there are more but i just cant remember...