xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Fun With Makeup!

Yes, but still I think TBS is better than some other companies. They do a lot of fair trade things so that is good. L'Oreal owns TBS, and I hate that! L'Oreal is not exactly know for being very animal friendly. They still have many good products and even though they are not as good as before regarding etic, they are a lot better than some other companies. So I will stick with them. The only thing is that they are (again) a bit expensive. It is not something I can buy a lot of. :) When someone stick a sticker on a product that says "Not tested on animals" or "Against animal testing", that should and is in some cases true. Again the business is kind of... weird. Many companies is owned by L'Oreal, and if not they are probably owned by some other big... thing. It is bad though.

It is great to find a girl your age revealing about your concealer, still you have done close to research on makeup, if I could ask you, how would you advise me to work on my day makeup, I am a working woman in my 20's and have smooth, wheatish brown skin.