xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
loc

Looking For A New Game! Yep, I sure am.

Counter Strike is GOOD like Unreal Tournament 2004, but all of them needs good connection and big traffic in month...

I can preview for you greatest game of sociaty! Mechwarrior 4 Mercenaries!

Control 100 ton ‘Mechs while leading up to eight hired guns into the heat of battle in the quest for the all-mighty C-Bill in MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries, the latest standalone installment of the critically acclaimed MechWarrior action-simulator franchise. < from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ >
:D

Or his brother for Xbox :D Mech Assault 2 Lone Wolf

MechAssault® 2: Lone Wolf continues the massive destruction, intense combat, and addictive online play that gamers have been praising since MechAssault® first hit the Xbox.< from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ >

This games are best for me!!! wooohooo :D

I played mainly single player so don't ask me about the Multi . It should also not be too heavy on the pocket, it's been out for a few years and should be in the budget ranged titles. I believe you can pick it up with the expansion for about AU$50... In my opinion it's definitely worth a try, although I'm not really into the point-click RPG stuff.

Hi dude,I got some advice:1) go to the store.2) buy Starcraft and Starcraft Broodwar : Expansion (10 dollars each)3) play it its the best game ever.As you may know you can play it on B.net as well as Diablo.I hope you buy the game. If u ever wish to play it with me, I play on the USeast server as, ChrisMBello.

I'm not really into starwars. I'm more into playing games because they have very scenic and beautiful backgrounds and lots of places to explore. That is the main appeal of WoW to me. Other cool spell graphics and things like that are also nice. I especially like playing Mage and Ranged (Bow) type chars.

Hi dude,

I got some advice:

1) go to the store.

2) buy Starcraft and Starcraft Broodwar : Expansion (10 dollars each)

3) play it its the best game ever.

As you may know you can play it on B.net as well as Diablo.

I hope you buy the game. If u ever wish to play it with me, I play on the USeast server as, ChrisMBello.

58331[/snapback]

I do have Starcraft and Starcraft BroodWar. My friend plays Starcraft, so I play with her whenever she has time.

If your looking for a new game one of my friends showed me a really cool game the other day. Its a game outta Japan called gatroo man. This game is so fun and you can play it for hours you have to battle and you play a guitar and you have to hit the buttons at the right time to get more pts to kill your oppent who plays the trumpt and you block his by hitting buttons as well on time. Its like DDR in a way but you play a guitar instead. But you should check it out becuase its really fun.

If your looking for a new game one of my friends showed me a really cool game the other day. Its a game outta Japan called gatroo man. This game is so fun and you can play it for hours you have to battle and you play a guitar and you have to hit the buttons at the right time to get more pts to kill your oppent who plays the trumpt and you block his by hitting buttons as well on time. Its like DDR in a way but you play a guitar instead. But you should check it out becuase its really fun.

60815[/snapback]

Not into games like that. I like RPG's such as WoW and Diablo II a lot more. Battling games like Starcraft and Warcraft III are also good for me. My search continues. At the moment, Guild Wars sounds the most appealing.

I heard a lot about NeverWinter Nights being a very good kind of RPG, which "apparantly" is more 3rd person than the top down point and click style of Diablo II and Dungeon Seige. Many of my friends (online and offline), say it's a great game, but I've just never really picked it up for some odd reason.

Dungeon Seige is of a similar Point and Click RPG style. I enjoyed it for a long time, and as far as I knew there was quite a good online presence and quite a few mods as well.I played mainly single player so don't ask me about the Multi . It should also not be too heavy on the pocket, it's been out for a few years and should be in the budget ranged titles. I believe you can pick it up with the expansion for about AU$50... In my opinion it's definitely worth a try, although I'm not really into the point-click RPG stuff. (Which is why I can only recomment this one, because I haven't really played others of a similar vein )

Morrowind is an EXCELLENT RPG. The game is so huge i'll last you for ages, and then some. The atmosphere and storyline also make the game worth the buy.

Its 3D incase you didin't already know, and the grpahics for it are also very good.

You can pick it up at a good price these days, with both expansion apcks, the Tribunal EXP packa nd the Blood Moon Exp Pack. Both excellent additions to an already full game!

Although if you ahev the money, PC and Net connectiona nd time go for a MMORPG. It will give you mroe fo a thrill to play with other humans and team up etc, basiclly a bigger replayability factor. EverQuest 2 is suppsoedly really good, a is World of War craft, BUT is in limite dsupply atm since Blizzard held back all unsold copies due to an unexpected popularity of the game and subscritpions. Pretty much the servers couldn't handle the amount of people wanting to play.

There are tons of great games out there, you jsut have to look around and read revies, and peoples opinions etc.

P.S Fallout 2 is an EXCELLENT RPG with both adventure, Humour and gameplay. Kept me entertained for years

42593[/snapback]

That sounds like a pretty nice game, if you don't have to pay to play. I don't like pay to play games very much. ^.^

:) if ur looking for good game get CoD its awesome its got real good multiplayer cool mods and games for multiplayer easy setup servers and u could even join my clan my friends and i made were worldwide and we play in all these other games to anybody here who has a game and wants to join our game email me at linkinparkfan90896@yahoo.com and ill email u info back

Runscape, Pristontale, KingdomsofWar are some free online games that could spark some intrest, there was a game long ago I tried out called Planescape.. they've been working on it havent checked it out tho.. best of luck to ya.. i know how it was when games got boring.. I myself am playing World of Warcraft.. it's well worth the money.. but there's GuildWars whichis made by the same developers the ones who didnt want WoW to go pay to play, they run off the same game engine WoW and same online engine.. great graphics and what not.. I played the beta version and it was really good.. you got to choose henchmen when u went out into the battlefield if you couldnt fill your group, you had many crafts, and other things you could do.. hope all this helps you find a game ~~Dimmae