xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
loc

Looking For A New Game! Yep, I sure am.

Runscape, Pristontale, KingdomsofWar are some free online games that could spark some intrest, there was a game long ago I tried out called Planescape.. they've been working on it havent checked it out tho.. best of luck to ya.. i know how it was when games got boring.. I myself am playing World of Warcraft.. it's well worth the money.. but there's GuildWars whichis made by the same developers the ones who didnt want WoW to go pay to play, they run off the same game engine WoW and same online engine.. great graphics and what not.. I played the beta version and it was really good.. you got to choose henchmen when u went out into the battlefield if you couldnt fill your group, you had many crafts, and other things you could do.. hope all this helps you find a game ~~Dimmae

70791[/snapback]

I played Runescape. It didn't impress me at all. The graphics were simply terrible.

I want to play Guild Wars beta, but nobody would lend me a key or anything, so I couldn't.

I played the WoW beta and it was pretty fun, plus a lot of my friends play it.

If I get a job this summer, I will probably get WoW.

At the moment, I'm playing Warcraft 3 a lot. It's really fun.

Dungeon Seige is of a similar Point and Click RPG style. I enjoyed it for a long time, and as far as I knew there was quite a good online presence and quite a few mods as well.

I played mainly single player so don't ask me about the Multi :) . It should also not be too heavy on the pocket, it's been out for a few years and should be in the budget ranged titles. I believe you can pick it up with the expansion for about AU$50...

In my opinion it's definitely worth a try, although I'm not really into the point-click RPG stuff. (Which is why I can only recomment this one, because I haven't really played others of a similar vein  :lol: )

42175[/snapback]

When did this game come out? Is it really old?

I'm getting a new graphics card soon (I hope) that should be able to support my gaming wants. I'm currently playing WoW on a private server (Yee Haw!)

I decided to play D2 tomorrow for a while too, try to get one of my chars fully suited.

i got dungeon siege and the legends of aranna expansion pack for $50. i live in australia so prices might be a little different but it is still an AWESOME game!!! and ds2 is due out sometime later this year! go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and take a look.... i am STOKED!!!! yewwww!!!

also you might want to check out freelancer. it's awesome in single player, and is MMO mulitplayer, might suit your needs. It has a huge scope even by rpg standards (ie there is hundreds upon hundreds of places to go) and it's a space opera!! what more could you want from a game :lol: i can pick that up for around $40 these days (once again, i live in australia- don't say i didn't warn ya :) )

happy gaming!

i got dungeon siege and the legends of aranna expansion pack for $50. i live in australia so prices might be a little different but it is still an AWESOME game!!! and ds2 is due out sometime later this year! go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and take a look.... i am STOKED!!!! yewwww!!!

also you might want to check out freelancer. it's awesome in single player, and is MMO mulitplayer, might suit your needs. It has a huge scope even by rpg standards (ie there is hundreds upon hundreds of places to go) and it's a space opera!! what more could you want from a game  :lol:  i can pick that up for around $40 these days (once again, i live in australia- don't say i didn't warn ya :) )

happy gaming!

131796[/snapback]

What are these games like? Are they fantasy RPG kind of things? A really key factor to me is environment. It should be very pleasing to the eye and extravagant.. and beautiful.

If it's a space, star trek/star wars kind of thing, odds are, I won't like it.

:lol: if ur looking for good game get CoD its awesome its got real good multiplayer cool mods and games for multiplayer easy setup servers and u could even join my clan my friends and i made were worldwide and we play in all these other games to anybody here who has a game and wants to join our game email me at linkinparkfan90896@yahoo.com and ill email u info back

70629[/snapback]

What does CoD stand for?

StarCraft is worth every penny...you get many different maps and gametypes 3different races and its all win win! ive heard good things about EverQuest and check sites like GameFaqs.com for reveiws on games to see what would best suit you. also try and find different sites with people who like that same types of games you like.

I think a good mmo would be Everquest 2 because of the superb graphics. Lineage 2 because fights against mass players is cool -_-. Guild Wars you can do a lot of stuff in that game. Or you can get Unreal Torrny which is fun with good action.

"Starwars knight of the old republic" or KotOR :P

KotOR is an awsome game and worth playin. NeverWinterNights (or NWN) is also a great game i highly recomend it!! :P

The game that has had me occupide for almost two years now (but be warnd, without friends its not as fun) is Ragnarok Online (or RO).

You can find free (legal) servers of WoW if serch hard enough. :P

*P.S. Ragnarok is free :P

Here is a screen shot of RO

Posted Image

Also RO2 is commin out soon either late this year or early next year.

Read my forum called The Endless Forest. Unbelievably free, fantastic game.

guys i suggest you to play MU it has a kewl graphics, btw i have a friend which has his own private game server, first you must know how to play MU as well, i think nobody's playin MU here right? well you can try jetforcemu that server is kewl and got a good xp so you wont bore fast there also a lot of event where all GM are doing as well...see u there i can help you if u just play, now admin jet is giving full option items which can just be got if u are just inviting a lot of friends since this is a game topic then i try to take u there cya.