xisto Community
omarteacher

How Do Uninstall Deep Freezer If I Lost Password?..

Well a simple search and I was able to find several websites that have various methods of getting rid of deep freeze.

Method #1

Method #2 (I recommend trying this one)

Here is the search string that I used to find these methods.

So hopefully this will help you out in solving your problem, if that doesn't work you might have to do a reinstallation of your computer ot get rid of it.

Uninstall deep freeze 6How Do Uninstall Deep Freezer If I Lost Password?..

I have forgotten my deep freeze version 6 password.Can anyone help me in uninstalling it?I tried the unfreezer program but it does not detect it and I even tried google but did not find any results matching my query.Please help me people I realy need an answer.

-reply by Man9

How Do Uninstall Deep Freezer If I Lost Password?..How Do Uninstall Deep Freezer If I Lost Password?..

You can uninstall deep freeze without using any programs or bootble disc to delete the driver and keys. Here's what I did when I hack a windows xp in an internet cafe. You should be quick to do this or else failure.

1. Just goto bios setup and change the date 3 years backward from now because deep freeze doesn't exist that year save it and restart your computer. 

2. After restarting your computer press F8 to select the boot option. Select Windows Debugging mode.

3. When the welcome screen appear be ready place your finger at the CTRL + ALT + DEL or shortcut key to task manager.

4. When desktop appear hit the three keys quickly. The windows task manager should appear when you hit CTRL +ALT + DEL.

5. Quickly kill this process DF5Serv.Exe press DEL to kill this process. If the process DF5Serv.Exe it's done.

6. Restart your computer and change the date to present date. Then boot up your computer. There you can see the deep freeze task icon mark as X means it is disable. Use deep freeze installer to uninstall deep freeze and install it again if you like.

Enjoy!

How to uninstall deep freeze when it is in frozen mode?? How Do Uninstall Deep Freezer If I Lost Password?..

How to uninstall deep freeze when it is in frozen mode??

Athough I read some possible anwers but I was confused..I mean if I set the bios date 3years backward to disable deep freeze...Does all my files and programs will lost or will it still be there? I have the valid password but when I entered it, it doesn't work. And I wanted to install another programs but since it is in frozen mode...Once the computer restarts, all the current changes I made will be lost...Can anybody help me please??? I wanted to uninstall deep freeze without loosing all the important programs and files I stored in my computer...

-question by khriz

How Do Uninstall Deep Freezer If I Lost Password?..

Athough I read some possible anwers but I was confused..I mean if I set the bios date 3years backward to disable deep freeze...Does all my files and programs will lost or will it still be there? I have the valid password but when I entered it, it doesn't work. And I wanted to install another programs but since it is in frozen mode...Once the computer restarts, all the current changes I made will be lost...Can anybody help me please??? I wanted to uninstall deep freeze without loosing all the important programs and files I stored in my computer...

-question by khriz

Email support@farconics.com

Have all the information about the product so that they know you have a valid copy. They will tell you how to work with this. You can also call them. The phone number is on the package of the product.

I would try add/remove programs and see if you can uninstall it.

Where I do tech, we have Clean Slate and I'd have the same problem if I didn't have the password.

You only need to get rid of Deep Freeze. All your other programs will be there and okay.

uninstaller Deep freezHow Do Uninstall Deep Freezer If I Lost Password?..

How Do Uninstall Deep Freezer If I Lost Password?

please show me in image, make me easy use.

thank you..

Keywords: uninstall deep freeze

google is your best friend

You know - I hate to state the obvious, but tech threads began these answers of "google it" or "google is your best friend" a few years ago - think about it for a sec. How do you think the person arrived at the thread to begin with in most cases? The fact is, folks used to be able to Google suggestions very easily, but now with all the Hijack (jackoff) logs mucking up the entire web, it can be a virtually endless world of replicated newsfeeds with the same stinkin jackoff log posted in about a million different places, and our friend GOOGLE thinks we need to see each and every one of them.

Google increasingly sucks and shows hits based on business models/political motivations instead of accuracy. I don't recommend any solution to Google's increasing suckiness, but to state something so trite as "Google it" misses the point entirely.

@ Guest_colorblue123_ : you should say first which version of windows you are using also you should say which type of computer you have installed deep freeze on it (server, client, workstation, pc, ...) but anyway if you are using windows xp then you can easily put the cd of it in drive and start repairing process of current installed windows. now after that just open setup of deep freeze and you will see an option for uninstalling it without any password required and very easy but remember this only works for deep freeze 6 and previous versions and if you have the seventh version then i will suggest a fresh install of your windows.There are many other ways like those softwares which are able to delete deep freeze during boot but i do not recommend using any of them, most of them are harmful for your pc and some of them are having dangerous viruses and trojans which will infect your pc after using them so using them maybe cause you more problems and so it is better to do a fresh install instead and next time just write down the password somewhere so you can easily do anythin with your deep freeze only with hitting ctrl + alt + shift + F6 and by entering password you can do anything you want with your deep freeze, remeber that most softwares which seems to be functional for removing deep freeze without password usually change some of you registry and i have checked some of those changes and most of them are unnecessary so by using them you may not be able to boot your windows again.Here is another way in answer.com with some changes in registry http://www.answers.com/Q/How_you_can_uninstall_deep_freeze_when_you_forget_password but i don't suggest this way too because i have tested it and it doesn't seem to work for recent version (or at least for me it didn't work) and also it is dangerous for newbies to change registry parameters which can result boot failure but anyway if you think that a fresh install is waste of time then you can try and see if it works for you or not. there are many better alternatives to deep freeze, some of them come with many ways for entering their setup and will give you another options rather than entering password for conditions that you have forgotten your password but most people do not know them, if you are interested in finding some alternatives then just search your needs in open source places like sourceforge or codeplex and i can say you will find many results in there.

I've found a way I don't know why I haven't seen it on other websites before but here goes 1-press shift and double click the deep freeze icon in the task bar2-write down otp token 3-open deep freeze console from the start menu faronics' folder4-press tools ------- then one time passwords5- in the token area write the otp token which you have written before , then click generate6- now copy the generated password and open the deep freeze task bar icon again and paste the password then the dialog will appear where it says it can reboot thawed for 1,2,3......etc times so you choose and make the changes you want including uninstalling deep freeze , just wanted to share sorry if it doesn't work or anything

I've uninstall Deep Freezer 6.30.21.1926 from my computer but still its working while booting it ,when i try to install the same version again it shows Deep standard must be disabled before any install/Uninstall can proceed,please help me how to deal with this situation............

I CANT SEE THE FILES WHICH I SAVED AFTER INSTALLING FARONICS DEEP FREEZE...I ALREADY UNINSTALLED DEEPFREEZE..HOW I CAN GET BACK THE FILES I HAVE SAVED....IS THERE ANY SOLUTION PLZ REPLY ME.