xisto Community
SevenJ

Ez Cash Free - pay via paypal

A friend of mine told me about a site called EZ Cash. All you do is sign up for free sites and then they pay you within 24 hours via paypal. I did two of there offers and was paid $20 a little after the 24 hour mark.

As far as I can see none of there offers require a credit card.

Here is there url: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The free website kind of through me off and so I emailed them to ask why.
They responded by telling me that the domain that they want is not available as of now.

Here is a youtube video about: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Get a job and a debit card (you can get solo or equivilent at like the age of 14) and it does exactly the same thing, thats how I paid for Xisto - Web Hosting and 2 domains. (1 came free for life with the hosting package), if not give the money to your parents and get them to pay for it. Course this is just your post , you could have just signed up to advertise, but anyway.

Get a job and a debit card (you can get solo or equivilent at like the age of 14) and it does exactly the same thing, thats how I paid for Xisto - Web Hosting and 2 domains. (1 came free for life with the hosting package), if not give the money to your parents and get them to pay for it.
Course this is just your post , you could have just signed up to advertise, but anyway.

does that really work?

EZCASH INSTANT PAY USES STOLEN CREDIT CARDS!Ez Cash

No it doesn't work! EZ Cash Instant Pay stole my cc info & charged me $109.99 five times from five different emails using my ONE credit card.  Luckily I've been with my credit union for 20+ years and no problem reversing the charges.  Stay FAR AWAY from this company. If they're unscrupulous enough to steal credit card info (or process stolen cards) and charge massive amounts, the how can they possibly be legit:??  For charges in excess of $500 you'd think they'd require a phone # for verification?!

-reply by taylee

I don't believe such things at all, don't spare your time on things like these. Try to make any money in a real way, which means working and hard working and not by staying home and making nothing.

I don't believe such things at all, don't spare your time on things like these.

Some may work, but in this day and age, no one can be sure or anything. But, yes, it's much better to focus on making money the good old way.

And that goes for the (what I view as) advert by dnlbblc. Worthless.

Some may work, but in this day and age, no one can be sure or anything. But, yes, it's much better to focus on making money the good old way.

And that goes for the (what I view as) advert by dnlbblc. Worthless.

i make money with that site...and its ok like second job or work from home.

i make money with that site...and its ok like second job or work from home.

Affiliate/referral links are not allowed in this forum. So your neobux PTC referral link will be taken seriously by moderators. So make sure that in future don't post referral links.