xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ka-Wing

Which Console Do You Own

Game  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I own a PS2, Wii, N64, NDS, and actually any gameboy ... I must say, Wii is the best fitting for me... Fun for the whole family :)

er......Why is PSP not included in the list? It's a handheld 'console', I guess.Well, I only have a PSP slim with a 16GB memory pro duo. Bought it last November from Sony World.It's a PSP slim.Haven't used it much till now......only played Call of Duty Roads to Victory, World Rally Championship, Streetfighter and Atari arcade games on it.

I have a Wii, Gamecube, DS, 2xN64s and a PS2! Most the good games I can't get on the Wii, I get for PC. This changed when GTA4 came out so I bought a 360 because I couldn't wait 6 months for the PC release date. I just need a PS3 to complete the set :lol:

Currently in my house I have a PC, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, and a DS lite. I have access to all systems except for PS3. Although I don't really care for the PS3.

Well, I just went with Wii on the poll since that is the latest system I have, but I have a whole lot more since I collect video game stuff. Whenever I go to yard sales and see a cheap system, I'll usually pick it up. Systems I can name off the top of my head:

1 Wii1 PlayStation 2 (have another partially working one too)
1 Xbox
1 GameCube
1 Dreamcast
1 PSone
2 PlayStation
2 Sega Saturn
3 Nintendo 64
5 Nintendo Entertainment System
2 Super Nintendo Entertainment System
6 Genesis (three original, three second model)
1 Sega CD
2 Sega 32x (although I don't have cable)
1 Atari 2600
1 Intellevision (don't have any games to use though..)

I believe that is all of my systems although I do have some Commodore computers too, and then for handhelds I have a collection too:

2 Game Boy Color2 Game Boy (first old fat gray model)
1 Game Boy Advance
2 Game Boy Advance SP
2 Sega Game Gear
1 PSP 2000 (slim Darth Vader model, have fat but broken)
1 Nintendo DS lite

I have too much stuff.. but no Xbox 360 or PS3 yet :lol:

I have... Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii... Xbox, Xbox 360... Playstation, Playstation 2... Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS... and Sega Dreamcast. I had a Sega Genesis, but it was defective so we had to return it.I had no idea how much I had until I listed them all down. XDIt's a wonder why I'm not spoiled. :3

How about none? I do not own a console and my brother owned one of the first Nintendo's in my city (it's a small city), but as years have passed it became old (as usual) and I haven't used it for several years. I hate gaming, I think that unless you are playing a game just to pass your time for not more than 1h it's OK, but not ok in the reverse case. I think this is not the topic to discuss this, so I'll leave it as it is. :lol:

I have a PS1, PS2, Xbox, PSP. I'm considering getting a Nintendo Wii but not sure yet, daren't part with the money, especially in the crunch!I don't really use any of the consoles I currently have because I'm always glued to the computer!

I have the following consoles (and handhelds):

Nintendo

NES (8-bit)

Super NES

Nintendo 64

Nintendo GameCube

Nintendo Wii

Gameboy

Gameboy Color

Gameboy Advance SP

Nintendo DS (Original)

Sega

Sega Genesis (with Sega CD and 32x)

Sega GameGear

Sony

PSOne

PS2

PS3 (60 GB)

PSP

I own the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3. I like the Xbox 360 much better than Playstation 3 because of it's online features. If it wasnt for Xbox Live I probably wouldn't even play video games anymore... Shooting games are definately the best for online play, and I love all of the Tom Clancy games.

At the moment I only own a a nintendo DS. I used to own a PS which broke and a PS2 which also broke. I'm currently tossing up getting a PS3 although I am finding it a bit expensive. I still need to save up. A DS is just perfect for portable gaming on long trips etc and the battery life is really good. I also really like the touch screen innovation. It makes games alot more interesting and less about button bashing.