xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Youtube Question (:

okay so i have my youtube account right, and right now its set to youtuber or member or video watcher or whatever the standard setting is, does anyone know if your account completely resets if you change your channel/account type to director? [ps. i do not want the whole resetting thing to happen hhaa]also. anyone noticed youtube has been extra gay lately?? i think its because of the whole Viacomn demanding all the nickelodion/mtv clips & videos to be removed off youtube, which is stupid, i mean its only free publicity for them.

Some of the big media companies like to claim copyright on some of "their" material apaprently. It sort of reminds me of the MP3 players at first, all the record companies had a big cry about it because they feared that CDs will become "obsolete", but today they co-exist, especially the sites that sell "MP3" singles which send the funds directly to the author/singer.

Sadly youtube is a flash in the pan, as myspace was. with all this with vicomm and the us goverment. I look for "big brother" to be shutting not only youtube down but others due to what "THEY" think is the best for us. To me that is pure censorship but will not vent here about it.

To ansewer your question no your account will not be completely reset however it may take a little while for changes to take place. @Echo Why would they shut down YouTube? I have yet to hear anything bad to have happend on youtube? Unlike myspace I havn't hear that anyone has been raped because they talked to the wrong person.~Daniel