xisto Community
zyklon

swishmax or flash mx? Which do you use?

i go with flash max, but for project presentations i use powerpoint 2003

I severely dislike Powerpoint. I can't do squat on it.

Flash MX is probably better overall, Swish just doesn't appeal to me.

Although, being the cheapskate I am, if I didn't have someone to give me Flash MX and the whole Macromedia MX studio, I'd use Swish. :D

Swish is OK and easy to use, but it is very limited. The animations which you can create with it also run much slower than those done in Macromedia Flash.As I've said before, it's sort of like Visual Basic compared to other programming languages.

i support what you said spectre. swish isnt much comparing it to Flash Mx 2004. flash can create such animations as u cannot create with swish.

none of them.I don't know how to make a flash.

but I'd like to make flash via PHP.

nice!!!!!

high ambitions

unfortunetally the biggest OP project generating SWF is gone

I might need a tutorial for flashmx, but is there any way I could just make an object move from point A to point B without having to slowly move the object bit by bit every single freaking frame??? thanks for yoru help in advance

I might need a tutorial for flashmx, but is there any way I could just make an object move from point A to point B without having to slowly move the object bit by bit every single freaking frame??? thanks for yoru help in advance

i dont know any particular way through which you can do that. I think you must have to move the image bit by bit to make a complete fluid motion of it.

Well yeah, swish is like premade heh which makes it beautiful.. but I have a few friends who are pretty advanced with flash they tell me that the stuff in swish dosnt really take that much time to create in flash .. but they say its a handy tool when they are lazy hehe :(edit: oo hey if you want tutorials you can check flash tutorial sites or download some of those e-books they have diagrams and stuff that should help ya out.

I am a previous user of Flash MX but I have upgraded several times, now I use Flash CS4, all of the Adobe/Macromedia Flash programs I have used are great. I used Shishmax on several occasions but I never reallly liked it :P

I think I used swishmax a long time ago...Now I would prefer Flash though.I don't really use either right now, it was more of a "cool, a new thing, let's play with it" than anything.I vote Flash for having the most features and all though, considering it's clearly a more commercial program.