xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chelcy

Manga

I don't usually read books or novels, although I used to read pocket books a lot and some Sydney Sheldon books. But one I'm into reading right now is manga! That means Japanese comicbooks, and those are books, right? So they count! :P Does anyone else like reading manga? B)

Yeah, since it has to be translated and all...but I've read a lot of manga, not because I bought them, but because of getting scanlations. Of course, unliscenced ones and those that are absolutely not available in our country B)

some magma books have a bad story.but some of them are good  B)

Yeah, Battle Angel Alita was kind of lame in some parts and I couldn't at all get into the story. These were more along the lines of plot-progression, and battle scenes (sometimes the drawing is so clutered you can't make anything of it).

Other parts are very cool, although the plot moves to quickly. Fortunately, you don't really FEEL that because it's not even within the grasp of reality anyway. What's a bit more going to do?

I read Dragonball Z. It was quite nice. I read the Chinese edition. Although manga is nice, I still prefer to watch the anime. It gives me the 'feel' of the whole story. Well, you can download anime but I am not gonna say where cause I dunno if is will be a violation of copyrights of something like that. If you are interested to know more, about anime(not downloading), do post here.

I love manga! :DI read a lot of it. I'm subscribed to Shonen Jump, and I have loads of manga other than that. My personal favorites are Ramna 1/2, InuYasha, Shaman King, DiGi Charat, and Love Hina....I espically like Love Hina, it's hysterical! :D Su: "dis soubiner dosn't taste bery good." <<< referring to Tama-chan. :D

I love both. I like Battle Royale, Wolfs Rain and Priest. There is this one called Demon lady, I find the dvd but I never can find the manga. Right now I am reading this book called Behold a Pale Horse. I have been trying to find other really good goth manga for a while now. Anyone here have any suggestions?

I like manga. Currently I am reading Priest. Though in all honestly, it is one of the first manga's I have read religiously.

I prefer to read manga than watch anime. Well actually let me correct that, I prefero to read manga to american anime:P For example, Dragonball. . .the manga is so freakin funny, but the american anime is kind of boring and cheesy. I'm learning japanese so reading the mangas in hiragana is pretty fun. It's not as interesting because I have to have a dictionary with me all day:)