xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Things I Hate.

Here are a few things I just thought I'd let you know that I hate.Two-faced people.People who don't shut up and stop whining about the war.Stupid people.Liberals.People who are on welfare who really shouldn't be.Your dad. Hahahaha just kidding.Badly-behaved children.People who don't pay well when you babysit their demon children.TAKS testing.Algebra.My lack of talent.How easily I get bruised.Taxing.Hillary Clinton.Barrack Obama.Ted Kenedy.Al Gore.Ummmm. I'll add more later.

Ummmm. I'll add more later.

How about adding why you don't like the things that isn't obvious on why you don't like them so your post won't seem half empty and so that others will have more to write about concerning your post?

Things I hate even more,ParentsFavoritesMathScienceSchoolBeing StupidJackass brother of minePeople (some you can't trust more than others)Global warming (they say there going to end it when they're not)PoloticsGovermentHelping benefits (what is there to help? they test on people and things go badly wrong)HomeworkLife (life sucks and then you die)Having a life (what is there to live for)Emos (what's there problem!)And The World (We can never seem to live in peace)

I hate,stupid people, they're just annoyinghaving to repeat myself, arghhh this is just soo annoyingto think that a girl likes me and then get ignored afterwardsmost classes at school, because they're just too boring...people that whine all the time about whatever, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO HAS IT WORSE!!spam, do I need to explain?people that act all tough, god I just wanna beat those people, but they're not tough enough to stand up and fight..That's about the things I hate most.. ^_^Now have a great day :lol:

Things I hate is .... bad people, who cheat on me, who make us of me heartlessly, who show off his ego just to knock me down, who is twisted in mind.And about your post, i think everyone hates war!

I don't like runtime errors. Thankfully I stick to languages where I don't need to explicitly define variables ;p (because I'd forget to define every second variable otherwise, and that'd be lots of errors!)

Edited by Nabb (see edit history)

Things I hate- All the fjortises at my school, at the bus... everywhere. They will soon take over the whole world.- The burberry pattern. It is ugly, old and the only reason it is still alive is the fact that people want to show how rich they are. Trust me: 80% of the people walking around with bags, hats, wallets etc. with that terrifying pattern probably bought it on one of those "authentic fake"-markets in Turkey. - People with too much foundation on, or paint as I like to name it. It is not supposed to be 4 times as dark as your original skin tone.- Spider lashes- Stupid people with stupid conversations on Facebook: "You are the cutest darling!" "Oooh my gooosh, nooo!" "Soo pretty <3 <3! "No, you are pretty babe!!!" "Shut up you idiot, you gotta be sooo bliind. You are the hottest thing alive" "Urhm, no"And so on... they always try to suck up with each other. - The fact that if someone brings a camera at school you know you will find all the pictures - including those of yourself, at Facebook the next day.- Living somewhere with practically no buses. Tomorrow there is one, ONE! And it is late at night.- Spanish. The only thing I am good at saying is "No s?." I believe that means "I do not know." - People who make promises, but never keeps them.- Under-age drinkers. I have no idea how I manage to keep myself away from that.The list could go on and on.

Here are a few things I just thought I'd let you know that I hate.
Two-faced people.

People who don't shut up and stop whining about the war.

Stupid people.

Liberals.

People who are on welfare who really shouldn't be.

Your dad. Hahahaha just kidding.

Badly-behaved children.

People who don't pay well when you babysit their demon children.

TAKS testing.

Algebra.

My lack of talent.

How easily I get bruised.

Taxing.

Hillary Clinton.

Barrack Obama.

Ted Kenedy.

Al Gore.
Ummmm. I'll add more later.

wana know what i realy hate; people that make things i hate posts and don't give any explanations why they hate these stuff. J/K :lol:. but seriously you should at least say why you hate these things. here's some reasons i hate some of the things you hate or why i dont hate some of the stuf you hate.

two faced people- yah me too i dont like the too they're your friends one day but your enimy the next; it's kind of sad realy the fact that they can't make any real friends. also you know when someone doesn't like a person but they want to be nice so they act like they dont hate that also makes that person two faced does it not or is that just being polite.

people that dont shut up about the war- if your talking about the iraq war i think people has the right to complain about the war especialy since its a war that most people did not want to get into to begin with.

stupid people- that's just harsh and irrational if that was true it would be a big world full of hate because every body will meet someone they think is stupid then they'd hate them.

liberals- why do you hate librals they've done so much good they've hellp so many, they're the very reason for the United State's excistence. the people you should realy hate are those erattional convervatives.

cheaters, liers, decivers- yah i hate them too it's wrong to get stuff you did not diseve

Badly-behaved children.
People who don't pay well when you babysit their demon children.

let me guess you're a babysitter and you babysit some braddy kids and their parents dont even pay you right.

algebra- enjoy algebra those are the easy days wait till you get to calculous you'll just hate math all together

lack of talent- dont talk abou yourself that way be more confident. p.s. i dont like people that can do someething but they're too stupid to stop complaining and try harder.

taxing- take it from someone from a country with no taxes believe me your life is way better with tax than without it

Hillary Clinton.
Barrack Obama.

well that explains why you dont like liberals; do you realy think we dont need to change, you might regret that later

conservatives- especialy at a time when change is realy needed; they're too stubern to realise the old way is not working and that we need to change

anyways that's a big list you realy cant go around hating things especaly when you cant do much about it. just done let hatred take over your life.

Hate?But what about the things we love? To me thats better than talking of hate.1. Beautiful sunny day.2. The smell of freshly cut grass3. Homemade Ice Cream4. Opening Day of BaseBall Season5. The laughter of a child6. Fresh baked breadthese are just a few things to remind you Hating something is not a great as loving something.

I think I can hate these things too :D1. Beautiful sunny day.I hate it when it's really hot, like more than 30 degrees Celsius, and I have some things to do around the town and the sun is just getting on my nerves.2. The smell of freshly cut grassI hate the smell of freshly cut grass on my jeans, after I layed down a bit on the nice grass.3. Homemade Ice CreamI hate the fact that some people eat homemade Ice Cream. Bastards! :DAnyone knows a good recipe? ;^_^4. Opening Day of Baseball SeasonThis I hate by default. I hate when people become too obsessed on teams and so on, and defend the "greatness" of their favourite teams with silly arguments.5. The laughter of a child... from your neighbours, at 1 a.m., when I am trying too sleep. Hate hate hate6. Fresh baked breadIt's too hot. I hate that I have to wait before I jump on it. :lol:

I agree with Echo_of_Thunder, there should be more things that we should love instead of hate, but because this thread is for things we hate, like for an example, I hate:- Some classes at school like Music, Art, French language, - because I think some of them aren't neccessary and some of them I know too damn well they aren't deserved to be studied (at least by me).- Hardheaded fools - who don't want to understand something even if a proof is given to them, they'll stay with their own hardcore wrong opinion- Rain - gosh how I hate rain! I love summer!- Noise - when someone makes a lot of noise when I sleep- Sleep - why do we have to sleep? I'd like to have the ability not to sleep and be fresh and healthy.