xisto Community
666hellradio

Windows Xp Sp4 SP4

Windows Will Have One More SP And Taht Is SP4 It Has Bug's Fix And will be more helpfulidk if it out atm all tho, but it the last one that they are doing for now.. now for Vista SP1 and Sp2 will be out i know that SP1 is out now but there is Bugs on it. idk what one atm but i will get you posting on that.. now for Visit ppl,, plz note this They are Taking Off visit off the stores this year, the reson on this is well there is pobms with the cmd...and get this All tho longhorn fans out there did you know that visit has it build in it?to me i like longhorn then other OS that there is... but that just me now is it

I think you need to check your sources again as SP3 is the last service pack that Microsoft Will be developing for the XP operating system. Although, major support will be continuing for a few more years XP is going to be stop being sold at the end of this month. Of course, the big question will be will Windows 7 fix what went wrong with Vista in a couple of years because so far Vista's track record has not been the greatest.

While windows vista late on release. Hope windows 7 will announce on time.But I haven't got news about it when will release.According to microsoft planned, may be will release it 2 years later.Eric,

microsoft os su** but Mr. Bill Gates is lucky and most of people use it... ;)hm sp2 it's pretty ok..so why to expect sp.3,4...?use mac or linux instead if you expect better security features

I don't think XP SP4 is going to be out soon enough.. even though i have a legit copy of XP pro i haven't installed SP3 either.. whats the need ?? I don't think many of users even bother about these fixes unless its there in the autoupdate ;) If I can see its working fine I don't think it needs a fix.. and besides, Microsoft screws up something or the other with each of their fixes so I won't take chances.

I think you need to check your sources again as SP3 is the last service pack that Microsoft Will be developing for the XP operating system. Although, major support will be continuing for a few more years XP is going to be stop being sold at the end of this month. Of course, the big question will be will Windows 7 fix what went wrong with Vista in a couple of years because so far Vista's track record has not been the greatest.

Where did you read about windows 7? I have yet to even read about this?

I can't believe there gona stop selling there currently best O.S. That's ridiculous I mean why would they do this to all the XP users and or future XP users?

Notice from rvalkass:

Merged double post.

Where did you read about windows 7? I have yet to even read about this?
I can't believe there gona stop selling there currently best O.S. That's ridiculous I mean why would they do this to all the XP users and or future XP users?

Google is your friend..

Try looking for it

Windows 7 has been toss around since the end of last year beginning of this year, not much is known but people can't figure out if it is a stand alone operating or just a update for vista. However, from the images that I have seen it seems to be just an update then a stand alone operating system though.

I dont think so. Microsoft is pulling Windows Xp off the shelf's as we speak. Why would they spend money on something old all they care about is improving Windows vista,Working on the future project,Making Customer support bad and thats about it.

Windows Will Have One More SP And Taht Is SP4 It Has Bug's Fix And will be more helpful
idk if it out atm all tho, but it the last one that they are doing for now.. now for Vista SP1 and Sp2 will be out i know that SP1 is out now but there is Bugs on it. idk what one atm but i will get you posting on that.. now for Visit ppl,, plz note this They are Taking Off visit off the stores this year, the reson on this is well there is pobms with the cmd...

and get this All tho longhorn fans out there did you know that visit has it build in it?

to me i like longhorn then other OS that there is... but that just me now is it

dude you've got your info all messed up you still refer to vista as longhorn(that was a code name). as for an XP sp4 from what i hear it's not going to happen.(i think microsoft moved a little too fast but watever).

Windows 7 has been toss around since the end of last year beginning of this year, not much is known but people can't figure out if it is a stand alone operating or just a update for vista. However, from the images that I have seen it seems to be just an update then a stand alone operating system though.

from what i've heard it's a stand alone version i think they're calling it vierna, i'm not sure, i hope it gets a better rep then vista cause if it don't i think windows might be in big doudou.

Well after hearing about the date of how long Microsoft will support XP, who knows and maybe SP4 might get pushed out. Six years worth of updates and patches is a long time and SP3 came out 4 years after SP2 and with the way hackers and crackers are getting into computers these days Microsoft might have it on the drawing board but just need to wait for the right support from their customers in order for them to get going on it.

Nah, Windows 7, is going to ****.. And windows XP will have sp4.. Now.. Like I said before.. In my first post. Windows is yes going to stop making hotfixs. For the last time.. But they are going to make one more sp. And that is sp4 the last sp that will be out.. Now yes vista is longhorn, but they took it off, and put windows 7 aka vista... I just went and talk to MS my self and they told me that windows 7 going have more OS stuff. Then others will have.. Like more Intel/AMD system and P5 and P6 updates...

-reply by 666hellradio