xisto Community
amirborna

Play World Of Warcraft, Wrath Of The Lich King Now EVEN BEFORE RELEASE

Thanks

Play World Of Warcraft, Wrath Of The Lich King Now

Thanks for giving such an information to all of us.I've been searching for this Test Realm for about a month.But now,by the way of you;I and the other dears will be able to taste it before it realises =)

-reply by Gokberk

It wont work.

Could not locate World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade on this computer. Please install World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and try again.

It says that every single time I download the Wotlk client. And I already have TBC on my mac! I don't have a registered TBC account but I have TBC installed on my computer.

If you can help me please email me at, jvhgamer@mac.Com. I'm VERY eager to try out deathknight =).

-question by jvhgamer

It wont work.

"Could not locate World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade on this computer. Please install World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and try again." or it says "World of Warcraft Trial Expired"

Everytime I install Wotlk client wont work on my mac..I just says one of the above quotes. It used to say the second quote but now it says the first. I have TBC installed! Someone help me?

Email: jvhgamer@mac.Com

In-game realm: Arthas

In-game name: Condensed

In-game level: 30 (yes I know I need level 55 but, I use the private server posted here).

If you can help me please send me an email, I check my email everyday. =)

Much thanks,

~jvhgamer

-question by jvhgamer

zomg! there are WOTLK private servers already! hahaha! I play in US Realms, but I'm not sure if I'm paying for that expansion, because I don't have too much time like I used to have.. meh, too bad, it's the best game ever.My 2 characters... 2 LVL 70 :D nelf druid and human mage.good luck with your server :)

World of Warcraft

It says EXACTLY this

"World of Warcraft Trial"

"Could not locate World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade on this computer. Please install World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and try again."

"Closing..."

Instead of waiting for it to close you can just click cancel at bottom right corner.

AND I tried running it while playing WoW...With WoW launcher open...And without WoW on at all!

Someone please help! my email is, jvhgamer@mac.Com I really could use the help!

-reply by jvhgamer

"World of Warcraft Trial""Could not locate World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade on this computer. Please install World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and try again."Even though I have TBC installed! I even tried downloading it while playing WoW-TBC and I put the client in the world of warcraft folder and it still says couldnt find TBC! Whats wrong? Help greatly appreciated!If you can help me please email me at:Email: jvhgamer@mac.com

Edited by jvhgamer (see edit history)

Is it still playable?

Is it still available? just wondering because after I registered and try to log on, it says something like some program has intervene the process etc etc.

Or am I doing something wrong?

-question by Cimegs5088

Problem Downloading

I Noticed that a Few others had the same problem as me, which is that when I tried to download the client I got a message saying that I need to have Burning Crusade although I already have it. I could use a little help.

-reply by Adam

Doesnt Download

"Could not locate World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade on this computer. Please install World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and try again."

Thats what it says when I accept the license and agreement when I try to download it... :( please help me

Email: lilgman at etigers.Net

Alco

-reply by Alco

Play World Of Warcraft, Wrath Of The Lich King Now"Could not locate World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade on this computer. Please install World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and try again."I get the same message, its kinda anoying, obvious im not alone about this i see, if any1 solved this please post here what u did or mail meMail :kul_kis@hotmail.com