xisto Community
amirborna

Play World Of Warcraft, Wrath Of The Lich King Now EVEN BEFORE RELEASE

anyone get it yet?

Play World Of Warcraft, Wrath Of The Lich King Now

I got the error where it thinks you don't have burning crusade too, has anyone figured out what the problem is/how to fix it yet? if so could you post it here so we know how to fix it. Any help would be awsome thanks!

Play World Of Warcraft, Wrath Of The Lich King Now"Could not locate World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade on this computer. Please install World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and try again."it keeps saying this even thought i have a level 70 mage on a real server, and obviously I have Burning Crusades.someone pleaseeeeee help me with this issue i really want to play this. :/Email me with an answer someone please at Mclovinlover@gmail.com :)

"Could not locate World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade on this computer. Please install World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade and try again."Tis very popular... Help Please..-question by Bouldaz

Haha, this looks like it might've been a nice juicy joke to get everyone hyped up. Seriously, just wait for the game to come out in stores.Oh, and as I always say: Private servers are bad, stop stealing.