xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
b_11

Favorite Sports Game...

What is your favorite sports game/franchise. I think Madden. I mean it sounds a bit like you don't play them saying Madden but they really keep bringing them out. Plus, I can just use one game and trade players to get teams for the next year :D

I like everything.. Especially the NBA games because those take the longest and they can lead up to 7 games. So the suspense is better. I like the soccer euro because it's like going to be on t.v. tomorrow. So yea Im going to watch it, or i may watch the new movie out their called Wall-E. I like it because it's a pixar film and any pixar film is my favorite. I don't care if it's the worst movie in the world. I automatically like it, and would watch it everyday for the rest of my life.

My favorite sports is Cricket. I love both to watch and to play the cricket match. According to me this game is full of excitement and glory. Their was the pressure to deliver the best and to come up with the expectation of the fans. these game also involves of mind gaming. The smarter captain thinks quickly and realizes the view of opponent and act in the same way.For all these reasons this game is mine favorite one.Hope so many of you are in my favor.

I think the best sports game is fifa 07. It's the version i have.The graphics are super cool and realistics are mind blowing. You can actually do the the tricks you think about. Rainbow etc tricks can be also done. There is manager mode where you play as a manager. Not very easy doing that. You have to take care of sponsers, contracts, star players, tickets, and you own youth academy. You can even create your own team out of which you can create your crests and kits. You can get all the best players you wanted in your sunday league team. Create strategies. Just imagine the fun of having ranalod and lampard playing together in just same time and assisting each other. What fun it will be indeed.There are many leagues to be done and there are many challenges to be played also.With the points you get from the challenges you can unlock super teams and classic teams.You can even create your own players!

About my favorite sport it changed a lot I mean to say sometimes I like volleyball very much and after that table tennis was my passion and recently it changed to chess and I don?t know what it will be after one month or so. That?s my way of looking towards sports. By the way basically I am a classical dancer and due to which sports were at the second place in my life.

its probably very easy for me to answer this question and the answer is "Fifa 11" but anyway if i don't get into graphics and better control then fifa 08 is the best sport game i have ever played in my life, but anyway fifa 11 is great and when i play it i really feel everything is real. the way that players run or pass the ball or when you try to shoot the ball but your foot doesn't get to the right position, you feel everything just as you should. however fifa series were always a game that everyone with even very low pc specifications could run but in this new one requirements got higher so much, so maybe everyone can not play this beautiful game. i think there should be another version of this game with less effects and less details with less requirements so people with weaker pcs can play it too.