xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
b_11

Do You Play In Any Sports?

I play hockey, baseball, football (the North American kind), lacrosse, and I used to play soccer when I was younger.My favourite would have to be hockey, which given my Canadian background shouldn't bee too much of a surprise :) .I would highly recommend to anyone still in high school that they join the team at some point. It was a lot of fun and probably the only time in my life that I will play competitive football.

When I was in school I used t o play most of the games played in my school like football,basketball,,,,,and the favuourite was the indian favourite sport 'cricket' the people here are crazy about that game..its in their nerves...After joining college I don't get much time for sports but still in spare time on weekends I play cricket and football and sometime badminton ...I have noticed the change in my physic after , I m not regular in sports...hope in future I would get enough time.

I play football for my college...i mean i am in the college football team...and chess at a slightly lower level i.e for my branch (Computers)...and i play table tennis and badminton too, though i am not that good in them.... i enjoy the time i spend on outdoor sports...especially soccer....and after an hour of soccer, i feel physically tired, but mentally refreshed....i can sit for hours on my PC after that...I feel really bored on a day i don't play any outdoor game...

Cricket. The most favourite sport in our country and the most Professional sport in the world.I am playing cricket since my childhood. A very interesting sport. No equipment needed except a bat and a ball, and some of our friends. We really enjoy the game. Cricket is heart beat for 100crore people in India. Its simply a religion in our country.

Have to say there are countries that idolise their sport. in Australia, Cricket is the national summer game, but in winter, many football codes take up the spectators watching time. New Zealand, across the Tasman on the other hand is a definite rugby-crazed country, whilst at the same time really passionate about their rugby team, the All Blacks.

I play disc golf. It's a sad time of year for me because I like to go out after work and play a round after work. But from early November through mid-February, there is not enough light to play after work and I'm reduced to only being able to play on weekends. I also enjoy pool, carrom, and 10-pin bowling, so at least I have something to do during rainy days and winter.

I played Basketball for one year. I'm thinking I want to do it agian. Its my favorite sport too. :lol: I go bowling sometimes. I play badmitton once in a while. Same thing with Volleyball. I watch football on tv, but i dont play it.