xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Trap17.com Turns 4 Today

WOOT!!

Posted Image

What can I say about Xisto as the stats of this site say it all, hmmm maybe a gig of hosting and double the bw :D

We all know what Xisto is about and we see members come and go as we have 4 generations of Xisto member representing this little hosting company out of India, started by a computer nerd like most of us.

So let the week long celebration begin with a roll call:

Member No.: 1,218 Class of 2004

I GOT NACHOS!! :(

Happy Birthday Xisto! It's really weird, seeing as I registered yesterday, and I feel like a deep part of the community. Like, wishing happy birthday for it.Reminds me of that Friends episode where Ross had just moved and the other poeple living in the building wanted him to give 100$ to the janitor, who didn't even know Ross. Or vice versa.

Happy Birthday, Xisto!

4 years! WOW... It passed so fast. It seems like yesterday when I first registered to Xisto. :D Back then Xisto had a few thousand members and a few topic and now, look where we are! Congratulation for this incredible success! Tap17 is now a community in the full sense of the word!

From a Star Trek fan... LIVE LONG AND PROSPER, Xisto!

Edit:

Member No. : 3,516

Class of 2005!

Edited by adriantc (see edit history)

Happy Birthday Xisto!
Soon the number of Xisto members will be countless. But of course your powerful database could handle more than one million members. :D

Member No.: 62,045
Class of 2008

Ahh, it's been a while. :D I can't believe how fast these years have went or that forum explosion that came out of the blue. Either way, it's been a good ride so far.Member 2,280 back in '04. Yeah baby. :(Long live trap!

I registered on Xisto over a year ago... but only really started using it from november 07. Amazing to see Xisto is now 4 years old.. Happy Birthday :D