xisto Community
amirborna

I Want To Make Money From A Website Please I need help

I need a suggestion on making money from a website.

Even 30 dollars a month is fine, I just want to make a website

If you guys know any real way to start off, using any CMS, ANY, and any template or anything (I can buy it, but must be good) and a way I can make some money I would be happy.

I  don't know what but I just want to do something where people pay to do it. I don't know what at the top of my head, but if someone knows, start spitting out ideas.

Also I have a skill of typing, I can type rediculously fast and I want to know if there are really anything I could do on the internet that is real to get money off of my skill

http://www.freetypinggame.net/score.asp?name=Ank=1&page=1

Edited by amirborna (see edit history)

If you build a forum site you can earn via google adsense. After building a forum site, you should wait until enough members registered and enough topics are opened. When you reach enough members, topics and enough activity on your site, sign up to Google adsense.But of course you can sign up to Google adsense immediately, but you earn 0..0,5 $ per day because of not enough activity on your site.Why forum site? Because more activity can be found in forums than others.You can build a forum site with IP.Board(like this forum), vBulletin, Joomla, etc...Good luck about earning money.

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)

ThanksI already have adsense, I have like 76 dollars over a spam of 5 months from a *BLEEP* site that I hadNow it's showing public service announcement ads because I never typed in my PINSo I'm waiting for that PINAnd forums I think that's a good idea but I don't know what typa forums to have, and or where to get my membersOnly thing I can think of is lets say having a gaming server for counter-strike, making a clan, and making that my community website but I can't afford a game server XDthnx for helpbut like an example I was like a Dating CMS. You don't really have to do anything, just install, make it free so people join and gets crowded, and then once you got people then you make it like a little bitI tried that, but after a lot of spamming in an inferior love chat site, I was telling them my site is like premium paying sites but for free, only 1 person came.I was let down by that and quit :X

I also was thinking of something like that. Actually I'm planning fro something like that bgut I don't know where to start. Thanx for the ideas but I have a question.

Why forum site? Because more activity can be found in forums than others.You can build a forum site with IP.Board(like this forum), vBulletin, Joomla, etc...

How much space does these things take? I understand guys like me only have 20MB hosted here.
Can u build a forum here on 20MB?
How much customisation does this sort of thing need?
How skilled do I have to be? What do I have to know?
can you pliz point me to a newbie tutorial on this?

I also was thinking of something like that. Actually I'm planning fro something like that bgut I don't know where to start. Thanx for the ideas but I have a question.

How much space does these things take? I understand guys like me only have 20MB hosted here.

Can u build a forum here on 20MB?

Yes, you can build a forum site on 20 MB. I am using vBulletin 3.6.8 and it cost disk space about 15 mb. But if you enable members to upload their files you need some more disk spaces about the size of all attachments. I am using 18 mb of 20 mb right now, but of course while growing I need more spaces.

How skilled do I have to be? What do I have to know?

You don't have to know PHP much. For example: For installing a vBulletin forum the instructions have easy steps. Only upload the needed files and run the install.php . That is all.

can you pliz point me to a newbie tutorial on this?

I don't know if there is a tutorial about building a forum. But it is too easy, just acquire a vBulletin Forum script from vbulletin.org, .... and read the installation instructions.

And also you can use IP.Board Forum Script which Xisto.com is using can be seen at the bottom.

Good luck...

First you need an idea, but not only, you must find have an idea related to a medium or high paying topic/subject by the google adwords/adsense programs, and normally, the most usual medium to high paying topics are technology, health, lawyers, new medicines, rare medicines, computers, web design, and others, now, if you have an idea, i sugest you register fist in google adsense program, then browse the ads to see which pay the most or find a good website which shows you the most high paying keywords, there are a few websites that give you this information for free, others make you pay for it, if you want of course, i would not pay for it but that is just me, you do what you want.After you have your idea which it also must be a medium to high paying topic in google adwords/adsense, then create your website, and to insert it on the top10 to start, you will need links from popular websites to your website, also related to your website subject, which we call inboud links or active links to your website, and google.com algorithms consider one link to be a vote to your website, and which website has the more votes, that website will be in the top1, i did that and my website is in the top1 for years now.Always insert a good title, description, meta tags, keyword popularity and keyword density in your website, in all pages, and do not forget about the links, the inboud links are your first goal/objective, without links you will not get far, in fact, without links your website will not move its position and how the hell are you going to have visitors if your website is not well placed in search engines?!

If you can type really fast, you might want to try creating a blog and blog for some money (through adsense ads or text-link-ads). Unique articles get a lot of hits in Google, and if your articles are written well, I think that's a great opportunity for you to attract some users to your site and have some fun.

If you can type really fast, you might want to try creating a blog and blog for some money (through adsense ads or text-link-ads). Unique articles get a lot of hits in Google, and if your articles are written well, I think that's a great opportunity for you to attract some users to your site and have some fun.

Yeah good idea, I think I'm going to do tat. lets see how it goes.

I need a suggestion on making money from a website.
Even 30 dollars a month is fine, I just want to make a website

If you guys know any real way to start off, using any CMS, ANY, and any template or anything (I can buy it, but must be good) and a way I can make some money I would be happy.
I  don't know what but I just want to do something where people pay to do it. I don't know what at the top of my head, but if someone knows, start spitting out ideas.

Also I have a skill of typing, I can type rediculously fast and I want to know if there are really anything I could do on the internet that is real to get money off of my skill

http://www.freetypinggame.net/score.asp?name=Ank=1&page=1

Visit Commission Junction (cj.com) and sign up to host banners and products. They will pay you a commission based on your sales.

Man I can tell you that it is hard 30 bucks per month is for the noob site really high money rate. I suggest you that you make site and then see whether you draw any visitor to it if not then you should try and work more on the site but nonetheless the important thing is that you should keep working eventurallly if you have good and creative idea people will star comming and you might find some money in your pocket if you of course don't bankrupt before that :D.I would suggest using joomla as CMS tool and wordpress if you have any content based as blog. Also I would suggest PHPBB for the forum part if you would have some forum on your site. ON the iother hand start learing php and mysql and then you might find yoursel;f programming your own site of course you would need also some kind of design so here comes in handy css and html with nice little additions of javascript.

Well there are many ways you can earn from your web site. If you get a lot visitors try adsense. Put the ads above the fold. That is the part of the site which one can see without having to scroll down. It dramatically improves the click through rate. It is proven from research.But if your site is about some definite topic like a niche, such as weight loss, or internet marketing try affiliate marketing. Sign up with clickbank.com and sell other people's stuff. You can get a huge payoff if you can do affiliate marketing right.