xisto Community
saitunes

What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story?

well in comparison my story isn't even remotely as tragic as others but I've had a really miserable heart-ache filled day and could do with venting.

So basically, since I was 14 (I'm 18 now) I have liked this guy, I think there was only one phase within the whole 4 years in which I went off him, and that lasted about 2 weeks. We bonded instantly and at 14 I didn't really care about having a boyfriend and I certainly didn't care about "love" and stuff. But literally after the first day we started speaking I liked him so much and within about 2 months I was adiment I was in love with him. Admittedly I was probabley too young to start throwing around the L word but even now I still feel the same so I must of been correct to some extent. When we first got to know eachother we just clicked and I couldn't believe how well we got on, it was one of those things where even now I don't think I will find someone who I bonded with so well (naive, I know) and eventually after about 6 months I admitted to him how I felt, he assured me that whilst he felt the same, he didn't want a relationship. He became one of my closest friends instead. A bit later on in our friendship me and the guy started hanging out with his brother who was also really lovely and funny, eventually I found out that it was the brother who liked me and acutally wanted a relationship, however the feeling was unrequited. And so we had a messy sort-of love triangle. Eventually the brother and I fell out when I told him that I didn't return his affections also causing a rift between me and the guy, naturally. So for the following years after me and the guy went through phases of being best friends and hating eachother, alot of the time my bitterness of him never wanting a relationship caused the arguments. Until last summer when we were going through one of our good phases and he invited me round his house, so I went round and we were talking (whilst playing guitar hero) and we got onto the topic of relationships and he told me that he never felt anyone was good enough for me, by this point I had gotten so used to my feelings towards him being unrequited that I built up a good defense mechanism so when he asked how I'd feel if he was to date a girl I said "I wouldn't mind at all" (absolute lie, obviously). And that was that. After a lovely summer of bonding and good friendship we fell out again. It was during this time that I found out the night he invited me over, was the night he had decided to ask me out and "make a go of it". I was gutted obviously.So nearer to the current day, I started texting a guy from work who I really liked. There were alot of complications involved (one being that a close friend of mine really liked him also but I did my best to be completely honest with her about everything) and we hung out a fair few times too, atleast once a week with our two other friends. The texts always seemed to be full of "flirty banter" and when we'd be out he'd put his arm around me, play with my hair etc etc. And say things like "you're too good for me" and so on. Now, I am completely naive when it comes to relationships. I haven't had enough decent experience to be able to judge what is flirtacious and what is purely friendly. So upon asking my friends they all pushed forward the fact that he liked me. Even his twin sister(who he is really close to) thought so. The best thing about having "something" going on between me and this guy from work was that it finally felt so good to be getting over the guy I'd loved for 4 years. Eventually after a while I told him I liked him to which he said "Don't do this. I don't want a girlfriend, things are really complicated at the moment. Obviously it's not you because you know you're lovely but I don't want a relationship, weird situations" I am so gutted and feel like a complete knob for *attempting* to rub it in the guy I loved's face that I'd found someone else. Now I am questioning what on earth is wrong with me!Like I said at the start, mine definatley isn't the most traumatic of stories but it's just really nice to put it all into perspective.

my story is the worst...What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story?

Well, I met tristan and instantly started dating.5 months into the relationship she started talking to this guy named Justin. She started liking him, told me we were going on a break because she was confused. She picked me cause I'm awesome. Then a year goes by the most amazing year ever, filled with love and passion. Its around christmas. And we switched phones for fun cause we only talked to eachother. All these guys texted her phone calling her "hey babe" and "hey gorgeous" she warned me about that. So I didnt care, its the day after christmas, she told me she cant see me on monday, shes going to the mall with her friends. We spend the whole day at my house cuddling and drinking hot coco by the fire and made cookies and played grand theft auto 4 alllll day long it was amazing. She went home at midnight. She called me when she got home, we had a passionate lovey talk for 3 hours.. Literally within one or two seconds her mood changed and she asked if I regret having sex with her all those times, I said no. I asked her and she said yes. I'm about to cry like a little *****. Long story short she ends up saying she may want a break. I deny it I say no, and we werent. The next morning she didnt text me back anything she never said good morning. I layed in bed untill 6PM crying my eyes out non stop I told my parents I was sick. I decided to delete the pictures she sent from my phone to her phone they were bad. Then I came across some really cute pictures.. They had been sent.. To a random phone number... I call the phone number... A deep voice answers "hello" I say "who is this" he says... "Justin" so I hang up the phone fast.. I fall to the floor I don't know what to do.. I called her and asked if she was talking to justin she said no, I text the guy and I get on his good side, soon he says. "ill see her today ill see what I can do" I'm JUST LIKE WHAT! THE ****! So I ask her are you really going to the mall with your friends. She says yes, and I ask is it justin? she says no. So I go to the mall I was gonna spy on him and her. But instead I just hit up a movie with my friend. She texts me I ask if hes coming, she said "no : /"

So I'm thinking SWEEETT!! she told him not to come! I was kickin my heels SHE PICKED ME AGAIN!! so I went down to the water falls area outside the food court and I'm walking around. And I notice a girl with the jacket I bought tristan for christmas, making out with some guy. I don't think its her, until I get in front of them from far away and I kinda see the shoes I got her. I see shes wearing the bracelet I got her out first date that she never takes off.  And shes sitting in our spot by the waterfall making out with justin mccaleb, the ******* from hell I hate more than anyone on this earth... I freaked out screaming and cussing and breaking **** , she saw me and just walked away crying as he held her hand. She didnt even come up to me... Its amazing what happens when a young girl talks to some ugly ****er for 4 days over text. She never even met the guy until then... The worst part is she left me without a thing to say when I had done nothing wrong.. She's still with him they been together for 2 months now.. We were together for a year and a half.. And she left without even a feeling of guilt. The worst part is that.. Shes happy.. She did everything wrong.. I'm miserable and depressed all the time when I did nothing to deserve it.. I treated her like she was the world filled with diomonds and amazing happiness... I loved her more than anything on earth.. Anything... My heart had been stabbed in the back too many times.. 7 days before the 28th of december.. She wrote this on the about me part of my myspace..

"Hacked: This is his babyTristan. I love shawn so so so so much. He is amaizing! Idk where IWould be with out him. So many things about him I love. He's my baby.He's mine forever. Shawn and Goo forever.♥♥♥ He is my perfect man! HeMakes me smile and always makes my day. I cant explain in words howAmaizing Shawn Patrick Soward is. I'm blessed to have him in my life.I'm truely in love with him. I love him so much. He helped become who I am today and helped me through alot of issues and I owe my respectsTo him for that. He's my bestfriend forever, my lover, my angel, myEverything. Nothing will ever change that. So much to say aboutThis man but I cant seem to get them out on this page. He is soRemarkable I'm extremly blessed to have him in my life! Baby I love youSo much! Your my one and only, my Boo! I LOVE SHAWN PATRICK ******! XoXo♥ love forever, Goo."

then I wrote her this letter in between all of this

Tristan, ive never written you anything before.. But this is all from the heart. I'am truely deeply in love with you. I cant stop loving you, nothing can stop that. Ill be the one always there, neverLet you fail alone, never let you fall alone, never let you go a dayWith out a smile. Ill be there for everything I can show you ill be theOne to lift you up off your feet with me. My love, my one and only loveTristan lee madden, your amazing and I love you so. Your my everything,There is nothing on gods green earth that can stop me from loving youEven if it kills me. I don't make much sense when I write.. But I promise you all of this is true. You are the reason my sun rises every morning, your the reason it shines, when its dark and gloomy your voice clearsThe sky. Ive listened to our song all day today, I cant get enough. Your my true love my whole heart, your my motivation to make my self betterYouve made me a better man I want you to continue making me better, iveHelped you so much ill help you till death's shadow is over me. Ill beThere for you when the sun rises and when the sun sets... Ill be there. I want to be your best friend but most of all I want to be your man andAs your man I want to protect you, and love you, and care for you everyWaking day of my life, you are my light, you are my inspiration, you are my goo you are my Tristyn Lee Madden. I want you to go to apollo so ICan hold you every day. I can have something to want to wake up to inThe morning. I ll have a reason to get to school on time. Right now I'mCrying as I'm typing this its so hard to do knowing the things I know,Shaking makes it hard to type correctly. I cant let you go I never will. You will be my baby nothing else, I will take care of you and I willMake you happy FOREVER. I really do cry when I see your face, ILiterally am at this very moment looking at our picture. Pictures have a thousand words. Seeing you only says I love you... I love you more than anyone else could imagine. I can honestly say you are saving my lifeEvery time I wake up. And without you I don't know what I would do.. I'mMore than happy to have you in my life, as my girl, as my soulmate, asMy wonderfundal everything :] Deep inside me I can be the one to makeYou happy I dig deep into my heart every time I talk to you. Its okay... Its about to be our 6 month... One half a year, and personally thinkIts amazing to think from a website we became this amazing couple.Emotions speak loud but I'm speaking from my heart, not my emotions, myHeart is telling you to stay. I know you think its odd not to have theSame feelings you had when we first started dating but its normal.. IKnow you want that again... Then only way to have that again is to leave me and find some other schmuk, then the butterflies will disapear...Its just the way it is. When we met you told me you were ready and soMuch mature than everyone your age, and I believed it, I still do. Prove that to me now, lets never take a break, lets never let any boy getBetween us, your my everything your my world your the wind that makes me feel... Wow I'm really alive, I never have those thoughts of 'do weReally exist' when I'm with you cause.. Your just so real.. Your soNatural your so amazing. You wake me up to smell the roses, you are myRose. My heart is aching for you, my hands are shaking, I need you, IKnow some times you don't like me saying that.. But don't be soIndependent let me take care of you cause I KNOW id never leave you IKnow I wouldnt... I will be by your side and you will be by mine, I want to get married, and have children.. Two girls in their pink paintedRoom, me and you, listening to christmas music, while they sleep... HotCoco and making sugar cookies, I want that so bad... I hope you want itToo... Be my baby, be my angel, be my forever, be my everything, be myGoo, be my Tristan, be my gorgeous, be mine...  

-reply by Shawn 

it just could not work outWhat Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story?

it just could not work out. I was 20 and she was 25.I had a girlfriend and she had a fiance.I was in school and she was a worker.I was in abuja and she was in lagos. Her parents hammered on the need to get married my parents told me to face my books . She made me happy and I did too.What were we doing when we couldm't be together even if we wanted to.Finaly,she was cheating and so was I.We both knew that this love had to die.I spoke to a friend and he told me to quit.I called her up and that was it.It broke her heart and it broke mine.I heard her cry for the first time.I felt my heart melt like a burning candle as she asked why.I told her I felt guilt that I was betraying the other person who loved me.We both said ok as we said bye.The next morning I wake up and think I made a mistake

-reply by michael ogah

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTEDWhat Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story?

LOVE!! that word has so many meanings to it! it can break you or make you! the bottom line to this whole story is about me and my ex. By the way my name is JACK, and my ex I called her mammas. Well I was working with her, and we both met. It seemed like everything between us was great, so we started to hangout more and more. She really made me happy. Well at the time I had a girl, and she did to. She was bi. Idk how I delt with it but I did. Because it was called love. Well my girl at the time we broke up. And I fell for this girl mammas. She did to as well. Than we got really close staying out all night and bonding. Well we were together cause I asked her to be mine. I gave her my everything. I sacrificed a lot for this girl. I lost so many things and valuable people in my life. Well this is the crazy thing. She would go and see her ex and than come and see me, and I cant believe I still stuck with her. But it didnt matter to me. Cause how much she made me happy. Well I was on my own tryn to live my life. Well at that time I was stressed out and overwhelmed. I couldve just left her so I can focus on my life but instead I told my self I can handle it! and I did. Like man!! I did what I had to do. What hurts the most is that she didnt realize what ive done for her!! it killed me everytime I thought about it. I gave her the key to my heart, and still today she still wears it. Love hurts, and I understand why people cant move on or ever get over it. So I totally understand cause your not the only one! well we barely talk now. She said she wanted to live her own life and be happy, so thats what I am doing. I'm letting her be!! and whats funny is that its not going to be the same, but I have bigger heart because I'm better than that. She still wants me to be in her life. So I'm doing it. As much as it hurts but what doesnt kill me only makes me stronger. But the honest truth is I know she still loves me but she says she chosing not to love anybody.  ive done wrong in the relationship as well but theres no such thing as a perfect couple. Its only in a dream. All I got to say is that ive done everything right in this relationship and I handle it as man. Love hurts, it can make you or brake you. Ohh yea she always made her self look like the victim. And I would always had to say I'm sorry. But its ok. She txts me and calls me every now and than but like I said she still loves me. I know because its the truth! 

-reply by Jack Stranathan

Online Relationship Nightmare:I had a close online friend for over 3 years who was like a sister to me. My friend, Suzy, introduced me (online) to a close real life friend of hers named Kallie and it was like we were made for each other. There was a big age difference but as she was over 21 and very mature acting for her age, that eventually didn't matter and we fell in love. Unfortunately in the early part of the relationship I was dealing with caring for a ailing 20 year old cat and also was in a period at work that demanded 70+ hours a week so that coupled with the fact that Kallie lived over 500 miles away, we did not meet immediately. It was 3 months into the relationship before my cat went to her just reward and I finally finished the work project that was taking all my time, but still the meeting would have to wait as Kallie's best friend (and former boyfriend) had terminal cancer and she would not abandon him either. What could I say after all the time caring for my cat? I took her at her word and was as supportive and loving as I could be.As fall edged its way into winter, talk started to turn to us not only meeting, but having a life together. Kallie began pushing for me to take care of things with my home so I could pick up and move. It looks so strange seeing this as I write as even though I was fully caught up in this at the time, but what was I thinking? I hadn't even met the woman yet. I know love is blind and I did have it *bad*, but it wasn't until after the final curtain call that I realized that love can be as sharp as a bowling ball too. But back to my story, I felt overwhelmed with work and trying to rehab my house and looking to see if there was another place I would be happier working. All this change was driving me mad, but I kept it together and kept moving forward.The holidays came and still we had not met. Online chats that lasted the whole evening were common now and we talked about how next year would be our year to be together. In early January, the other shoe dropped. Suzy contacted me to let me know that Kallie had been in a horrible accident. She was in a coma and the close friend that she had been caring for was dead. Apparently the truck she was driving was broadsided by a drunk driver and Kallie & her friend had to be med-evaced to the nearest hospital. I asked where she was so I could go to her, but Suzy wouldn't tell me as Kallie had never told her family about me. It would be too big a shock for them and she would not let me come near them. It was like my world ended and I curled up in a ball for days. Only Suzy and one other friend of Kallie's kept any contact with me and the contact as well as any information started to ebb away. I tried to get them to see my position. If it had been their spouse that was in the hospital and they couldn't see them, how would they deal? Their response was vehement anger and veiled threats about various members of the family that (suddenly and inexplicably) did know about me and wanted to kick my butt for some reason. It was after that when the little wheels in my head *finally* started turning and I realized I was being managed & manipulated. If I wanted to find the truth I was going to have to do it myself.When people are honest with you, it really isn't that hard to find information online. We pretty much have a dozen hits on our daily activities that show up in databases worldwide no matter what we do. That being said and the scope of the accident being considered, it was absolutely shocking that there was no online trail about the accident. Even small town newspapers have online additions including the area that this accident took place, yet there were no hits on any of the news or TV sites there. There were no records at all for Kallie or her dead friend. I knew their names and what college Kallie attended yet there was nothing anywhere. At this point, the only other option was a onsite investigation, but I didn't want to show up in person as just talking about it brought up so much anger. Instead I went to the state board of licensing and found a PI to hire.The PI was supplied every piece of information I had on Kallie, a woman I chatted daily with for almost a year and still found nothing. The PI had her pictures and no one knew her. It was the investigators opinion that Kallie had been a fake identify for some reason, but why? Finally I tried one of the online databases for Suzy and sure enough, there was a person by her name in the town she lived in. I sent the information to the PI and had her check it out. When the PI contacted me again, she had been to the house and it was in fact Suzy, but nothing that Suzy had told me was true except for her name. She did not live on a working farm. She was not the mother of twin toddlers. There were no horses there for Suzy to teach Downs Syndrome children how to ride. Suzy had been living a lie for years online but one has to wonder why she used her real name.When Suzy figured out what the PI was after she started screaming about another man she had an earlier affiliation with that she accused of stalking her. She went wild. Suzy physically attacked the PI. She grabbed the investigator's files and tried to force entry into the PI's car (which is a mystery to everyone as the PI wasn't in the car at the time). She was so crazed that the police had to be called and, much to Suzy's surprise, they were on the PI's side.The PI believes that I never had any contact with anyone other than Suzy the whole time. It was all a game for her and when she tired of it, she put me through hell figuring that I would simply disappear. It's hard for me to imagine Suzy's thought process if that were the case. I couldn't imagine writing off someone you care for when they are hurt and need prayers & support. I can't think of a better way to torture someone as it isn't something you can just walk away from. In any case, it's been 10 months since the PI concluded her investigation and I haven't heard a thing from Suzy, Kallie, or any of their supposed friends. It was a long hard road for me but at least I learned to be more cautious online.

Based on a true story (exactly my story):

For me it was my first big love but for her only a "friend I know", my story is simple like the most I loved her but she didn't love me, but inside it was killing.

We met at a school trip in Summer 2007, with our school we went to some cool places all over green, mountains and so, it was really beautiful but the it was the trip that I would never forget. After some walking in the forest we saw some girl-friends of us and some other people and went to them to chill with them you know, this was the first moment I saw and Maan was she beautiful I know that maybe I'm exaggerating but you know it's called lovee ;) ...

We started to play the game where you spin a bottle and ask the person a question, after 1 hour playing it was her turn and the bottle pointed at me and she asked me "Are you in love?" and I answered "Maybe", she said no the full answer yes or no and then I said "No, not really"...

After all the playing and so in this trip it was time to go home her way to home was a little like mine so I took the long road to home just for her and we talked all the time... That day was the greatest I had in that year.

After this trip we became friends chat on MSN and sometimes in school, I started to really love her but I didn't tell her that because I thought if she doesn't accept me then our friendship will be destroyed. So I was happy with only the friendship but the worst was coming. After some time she somehow started to fade out from my life not all but the friendship was not anymore so strong, I knew that something was happening but wasn't sure what it was maybe she was dating someone :S. However in the school at the lunch time some girl-friends of me started to talk about her and I got closer to listen to them and they said that she is dating another guy (name was specified) and that maybe they slept with another :S... Wow this was the famous part where my heart brake and Man was it hurting, I didn't knew at the moment if I hated her, myself or that guy, I was so disappointed. I even that day had a test I studied but I was so focusing on my own problems so I forgot all the answers and got an 1 Note(it's the worst note that you can get at my country :S). When I came home I was all the time thinking of her and the worst part was that I was imagining how it was with her if I had told her about my love or were it get worse... Man I hated myself for that...

In a month the Summer 2008 and I decided that I must forget her, a friend of me said that I must fight for my love you know but I knew that she loved him because I think that the first person that you sleep with some way or other you must love him, so I knew that our love didn't have a future .. ehm I mean my love because for her the word "OUR" associated with me didn't exist she even didn't know about that. So I decided that I must slowly fade out from her even that it was really heart braking.

Now I'm seventeen years old I almost forgot her but it's good sometimes to think of like " Oh my first love " :P. However I was happy that I could share my story with someone.

Thank you for listening

Sincerely, Shkumbin(Abazi16)

Last Day of School:]Yea i would have thought it was a good thing too until it happened. So this guy i've been crushing on for a while, Josh, well hes the hottest and sweetest thing i could have possibly met. We are really good friends and stuff but no real feelings were brought up, but i always liked him. So he had been really flirting the passed few weeks and i was super excited because one of his friends asked me if i liked Josh, so i was thinking Josh must want to know to see if he'll tell me he likes me and i'll like him back. SO i rectently found out this girl, Katie, liked him too. I was kinda intimidated bcuz she was so much prettier than me and her and Josh seemed to "click", but Josh was still really flirty with me so i said he must like me still. NOW to the last day. i had gotten him something birthday. it was sweet and everything bcuz we have these little jokes and everything, but as the day went on i had heard about how him and katie were hanging out during school, but i was still positive ( dumb...i know). SO the day ended and i got home and his best friend who is also close to me texted me asking "GUESS WHAT?!?!?" i ssaid "what?" and he told me that they...kissed:[. and here i was thinking he actually liked me:/ it hurt alot. but he also told me that he likes someone else too, but the kissing is all it took to break my heart............it hurts. possibly the worst last day of school ever. not only was that it, my BEST FRIENDS ditched me when we were supposed hang out. GOD WHYYYYYYYYYY

My story:Well, this happened not too long ago, I?m still not sure if it?s true yet but taking a look from the past till now it all seems to be possibly true. My ex-girlfriend and I broke up just about a month ago. Why we broke up was because she finally saw a true part of me which she hasn?t seen before and that was that I was a little too immature, dependent, and I don?t talk much; something which is completely opposite of her. I couldn?t help it; I am the youngest son out of the family and 2nd youngest child so I was spoiled. But I have only begun to realize the truth to why she broke up with me. I don?t think she, herself, have realized this yet but only I did and I have not yet truly confirm this. Well, after we broke up, a month later she started to text my older brother, and I mean everyday and not just text it was more like flirting. I know her, for 3 years, I know that she was flirting with my older brother, he might have realized this as well but he still text her back to be nice (I think). Right at that moment I have just begun to notice the fact that I was used by her, which pissed me off because I was used as a replacement my older brother during the time I dated her. I mean ?my older brother?? If it was any other guy I wouldn?t be as pissed off as I am now but ?my older brother?? Wow? that hurts, but I should have realized it way back then when I didn?t even know her yet. It started 4 years ago, during high school when I was still a freshman (she?s the same age as me and my older brother was a junior then). She liked my brother ever since then and he liked her too. During my sophomore year (my brother is now senior), my brother confessed to her and she avoided him for a month (don?t know why even though she liked him). My brother took this as a rejection and decided to move on. He hooked up with this girl he met not too long ago and word got out and she (my ex) heard of it. She was heartbroken. Why I knew this was because I saw it in her eyes; I was always the observing type so I knew what she was going through. That?s when she started talking to me out of nowhere. As time passed (now junior year), I started developing feelings for her and so did she for me. But we both have no idea why we liked each other and wanted to stay out of a relationship until we figure out why we liked each other. Then her sisters told me to just ask her out since she never had a boyfriend before, which was a bad idea because out of all my relationships I had, people had always told me to ask them out and I did which always ended up bad. I should have taken notice of this but it was high school might as well try and enjoy it and so I asked her out. She said yes. We hit it off really good for 7 months but broke up then (don?t know why), but both of us couldn?t accept the fact that we broke up and we just hung around and act like nothing ever happened. We didn?t get back together but we just stayed together. Until last month when we broke up because of the reasons I listed a while ago. My older brother (whom I look like) was completely the opposite from me; I was a little immature, don?t talk much about anything, and dependent which he was all of those and that was the characteristics she was looking for in her significant other. But yes, after a month, after the break up, she started texting and flirting with my older brother again. And that?s when I realized that I was being used; used to replace the feelings and longing of her for my older brother. I thought this only happened in movies and dramas but it was happening right before my eys. Man was I pissed off, I don?t think I can ever forgive her and look at her the same way. I didn?t want to do anything that involved her in it. I just wished I could erase last year or her out of my memory. That broke my heart knowing that the girl I liked so much, left me for my older brother. More like, was I ever anything to her? Was all the stuff she said a lie? Every time I hear a text from my brother?s phone or someone brings her up my heart feels like it just died again and my head begins to feel like it is exploding. I?m a kind hearted person so I feel as if I should forgive her and let it go, but this hurts a lot. It?s going to leave a deep scar in my heart for the rest of my life. I don?t hate her for using me, but I do really dislike her now, she probably isn?t even aware of what she?s done and doing. No one does, besides me, that "someone" who knows her or should I say ?knew her.? Well, I?m glad I got this out of my chest and having people read this :).

I met this guy online, and we instantly clicked.I fell inlove with him so quickly.We dated for 10 months and more than half the time we've been dating, he ignored me.So one day I got the guts to break up with him, it made me cry so much.I went out with this other guy, trying to get over him, but it didn't work.So I broke up with him.I had my friend ask the guy that I loved if he still likes me, and his responce was"I do still, but I'm not emotionally 'there' to be dating anyone"I was so happy.Today, my friend started talking to him and he told her about his problems. So she told him it sounds like he really needs a hug. And his responce was yes.So she hugged him and he accepted it.But whenever I hug him, it seems he doesn't care.My friend told me I had no chance with him and that I should get over him before I end up being heartbroken.So, right now, I'm trying my best to move on.I'm not going to talk to him unless he talks to me first.Getting over him will be so painful. I don't really want to leave him.I want to love him forever. but, like my friend said, I have no chance and I should just forget him. :/

Here's my sad dating story...

Im writing this story on my experience of online dating. I remember when I was 21 years old, going to college in Louisiana and working at the YMCA. One of the members that came to the gym often was telling me about how she was online dating. At that time I was thinking that the only people that date online were those that were divorced or older and dont have time to meet people outside of their circle. She said that she met a guy thats really nice they share the same common interest, hes really smart, he has a masters and they get a long great. What more can you want, right? She said that she has been dating him for some time now and that she asked him to take down his online dating profile from the website. So the guy said that he would but turns out he never did. Then she asked me if she should give him an ultimatum, either he takes it down or they wont date anymore. I just agreed with her and said sure, tell him that. I didnt think that much of online dating I was still in college and planning to go to graduate school to San Francisco. I figured that I would meet plenty of guys in the bay area while Im going to graduate school pursuing my career.
Four years later, after graduate school one of my friends said you should sign up for online dating! I said, no I dont want to. I dont want to meet any strangers and it would be really awkward for me. I was in the kitchen cooking something for dinner and next thing you know it he created a profile and grabbed some of my photos from Facebook. He said, ok you can thank me later! He signed me up for a three-month subscription to an online dating site. I said okay, I would just go along with it. I was kind of nervous meeting people in a city that I just moved to. I just figured, why not Ill just meet them for dinner or coffee and chat. It wouldnt hurt right?

I ended up going on a few dates and there were some nice guys but none of them really interested me. I was overwhelmed and surprise with the number of email responses that I got each day. There were anywhere from 20 30 new emails a day from men. I kept on going on dates, not really looking for anything, but just looking for someone that made me smile and had fun with. I wanted instant Chemistry, which doesnt always happen right away.

Date of the Year with the Psychiatrist

So this is December Then I met this guy, he was a psychiatrist, and we met at a wine bar on a Thursday night around 8:00 pm. He was older than most of the guys that I went on dates with. I was 27 years old and he was 33, which was only a five year age difference so I figure it wouldnt be that much of a difference. We started chatting a lot. He was really charming, polite and nice. We hit it off right away and the conversation went really well. I remember thinking wow this guy is really polite and mature. I feel really happy that I decided to meet him. We both started working and being successful in our careers around the same time. We both came from small country towns and had big dreams of being successful and both loved San Francisco.

The next week we went to see the movie Tangled. I wanted to see a Disney cartoon because of the animation and graphics. My coworkers were chatting at work about the movie and I decided to text him to see if he was interested in seeing it with me. We first stopped off at Ted Baker so that he could pick up a couple of suits that he ordered. I started to wander around the store on my own since I just met him and didnt know him that well. It was raining that night and he brought an umbrella and held my hand while we walked down to the movie theaters. I still felt a bit awkward holding his hand, since I didnt know him that well. After the movies we then went to a restaurant and talked more and more. The conversations went great and next thing you know it we were talking until 1 am on weekday. I told him about my dreams and goals that I want to achieve in life. I said that I want my kids to be proud of me day in the future. We talked a lot about family and things that we wanted in life. The conversation was just very natural and we shared the same ambition. He said, wow, I had a great time with you and cheers to our second date. By the end of the night we were holding hands and he gave me a kiss before he dropped me home. I remember thinking this guy is really great, I really dont want to keep on dating. I really just wanted to get to know him more.

On our third date we went to a Mexican restaurant by his apartment. He held my hand at the end of dinner and suggested that we take a trip together. I was thinking he would suggest some where like Napa or Monterey which was only a one or two hour drive. Then he brought up maybe somewhere in Mexico, where it was tropical and that January would be a good time to go. I didnt really take him that seriously when he said that. We both went back to our own hometowns for Christmas, so I didnt see him for about two weeks. We still kept in contact by text and by email.

After we got back from the Christmas holidays, we started to meet every week and went out together. He said, I feel really happy when I am with you, I feel like I am at peace and I miss you. I remembering thinking this was too good to be true. We were still going out every week and having a lot fun. We were laughing and smiling all of the time. He said, This is a wonderful day I feel really happy right now.

A few months ago when I was living in Northbeach with my roommate we were on my bed watching the bachelorette. The episode featured the bachelorette that was from San Francisco and she took at trip to Tahiti. I didnt even know that islands like that even exist. I remember thinking I wonder if I would ever get to go there with someone that I really care about one day. I asked my roommate joking where is my guy, she just said hes in Canada right now working really hard. Then when he is finish working you guys will meet. I laughed and went to sleep. Its funny how months later I would meet a guy that lived in Northbeach and that we was Canadian.

So when I was home during the Christmas break, I sent him a link to Tahiti when I was at home during the holidays. I said this is where I want to go sometime this year. The water is so blue and beautiful. He emailed me back and said, Wow great choice, and that January would be a great time to travel. I wasnt thinking too much of it. I didnt think that he was serious.

So this is January I realized how much I missed seeing him, I must of started to fall and really liked him a lot. I started planning my birthday party, which was at the end of January. We talked about going to Tahiti. I said maybe in March then, I figure it would give us more time to know each other better. He suggested that we go during Valentines week and that we get the deluxe package to Bora Bora also. I thought wow, he is really serious, and we went ahead and booked the trip. I invited him to come and meet some of my friends. They all really liked him and I had an amazing birthday party. I would text him and said that my heart felt really happy. He texted back and said his heart was really happy too. We were at a Thai restaurant one night at a bar and he brought up kid names. He said that he liked the name Jackie and that it was a strong good name. I said yes that sounds like a good name.

I remember a couple of times when we were going out he kept on telling me that he had so much money that he didnt know what to do with it. I said, You need to invest or help your mom pay for her bills. I asked him if he helped his mom pay for her bills. I remember when he dropped me home, I said that I have an idea you can buy your mom a car, a really nice sup up one that would be a great surprise. The next week when we were going out and he told me that hes going to help his mom out and that it was better than spending money on booze. I said, thats good, you should do that and send her on nice vacation trips that would be really nice.

On Sunday we were planning to go to Sacramento. Im from Louisiana and one of my dreams was to get my parents to move out to California some day. I built and bought a house for my parents and no one have seen it yet. My parents havent moved out to California yet, so they havent seen the house that I built for them. I told him that he makes me really happy and that I wanted to show him my house. The house represents my success and hard work that Ive accomplished at a young age. My parents moved to the USA when I was a baby for my sister and I to get heart surgery. They gave up everything and started from nothing but still made that big move to the US so that we could get surgery. I am lucky enough to get a second chance in life and have success in my career at a young age. I wanted to be able to surprise them with the wonderful house. I made lunch for both of us and started working on his logo for his company that day. He was on my computer checking his email and sketching out ideas for his logo. We had a blast that day.

When I got home I went over to my computer to check my email and I saw that the last email was from Amy in my Gmail account. I was thinking who is Amy? I clicked on the inbox heading and read it. Then I realized that it wasnt my Gmail account that it was his. It turns out that they went to Napa together on Saturday and they were seeing each other. I felt so hurt and surprised. I signed out of his account and I didnt want to read anything else. I knew that I met him on a dating site and knew that theres a chance that the men and women on there date multiple people at one time. We were just dating and not official so I just let it go. I told my close friend about it but we already booked a trip. I told my friend, Im going to take a chance anyway. Im going to go along with the trip and take my chances of finding love. No one can fake happiness when they are with you. I saw that he was really happy when he was with me or else I wouldnt have kept seeing him.

The next weekend we went to Napa for a day. Right before I moved to San Francisco, my boss bought me a pink pearl necklace and earring set. They bought me a suitcase set and the pearl set and said go to San Francisco and make them proud. That was over four years ago and I never wore the pearl jewelry set. I told him that Im going to wear it the first time today, because I feel like this is a lucky day. He said, Im so honor it looks so great on you. He was really charming and good with words. That same day I was at his apartment and he was using his iPhone. I came over and put my arms around him and gave him a hug from behind. I glanced over his shoulder not thinking too much and saw Amy on his iPhone as one of the most recent calls. Then I asked him was he dating other women. He said, You have nothing to worry about and why do you ask. I didnt respond.

So this is February February 9th would be the day that we flew out to Tahiti and Bora Bora. We booked five nights at the Hilton. We were super excited holding hands and ready for adventure. When he picked me up in the cab from my apartment. I noticed that he got a text from someone named Alba. I dont like being noisy so I looked the other way. He told me that one of his guy friends just broke up with his ex and both their ex were close friends. He said that he was planning to go to Vegas the weekend that we got back from Tahiti.

Bora Bora is an amazing island. Its one of the top honeymoon spots and everything closes at 9:30 pm. It felt like a dream trip. There were lots of stars in the southern hemisphere and the moon is very bright. We saw a shooting star one night. I was pointing in the sky, and said look there are so many stars. As soon as he looked up we saw a shooting star. Its definitely a romantic island. We got really lucky, because the week before it rained a lot and the week that we got there the weather was perfect. The sun was really intense.

We stayed in Tahiti on the first night and went on an excursion. I had a blast and I felt so happy. On the excursion we met an older couple that said that they met on Eharmony. She said that she had two sons and he had two daughters and they both enjoy doing the same things and share the same interests. There were two other girls on the tour that were from Japan. They didnt speak any English. They asked me when I was by myself, Is this a honeymoon? I said no. He gave me a kiss and they both started giggling. I felt kind of awkward. Our tour guide got us a flower for the women to put it in their hair. If you put the flower on your right ear that means you are single and still looking. If you have the flower on your left ear that means that your heart has been taken and that you were in love. I paused for a bit and decided it to put in on my left ear.

In Bora Bora we met another couple that were both widows and remarried. They have been married for ten years. This island is a perfect honeymoon location or when youre married and in love. Its definitely a fantasy dreamy island. On Saturday we went on a snorkeling trip. I cant swim so I wore a life jacket. I got really nervous because I had this image that the boat would be on top of me and I wouldnt be able to get out. I wasnt use to the movement of the water. There were sting rays, fishes and coral sharks. I started to freak out. I wouldnt let go of him and the tour guide said, Let go of your husband, and hold on to me. I felt kind of awkward and the island people would call me by his last name. I ended up holding the tour guides hand and was able to see all of the beautiful corals underneath. He swam by me underwater and waved at me. It was super fun. When we got on the boat, he said, You did so good, give me a kiss.

Every night we would sit outside and look up at the stars and moon. He told me wow around this time last year he was clipping coupons and memorizing all of the happy hour times and that he didnt imagine he would be here right now. There were three stars that were vertically aligned and spaced apart with equal distance from each other that appeared every night. I made my three wishes every night: that I would continue to have great success, good health and know the man that I will end up with by next year. The next day we went to a restaurant called Bloody Mary on the main island. I usually have deep conversations with him. I told him I wanted to be a good wife one day. He said I would be an excellent wife and mother one day. He asked me what I thought a good wife would be. I said, I think you should love and take care of each other through everything.

So it was Sunday morning and we got breakfast. He ended up getting really sick stayed in bed the whole day. I didnt want to leave him there by himself. I sat outside and tried to read the Twightlight book and listen to the radio. It was really hot in the hotel room but he was freezing cold so I turned the air off. I had to take two showers and sit outside, because it was so hot. I looked over at the time it was around 5 pm. He wanted to get in the bathtub to see if he would feel better. I remember him turning on the water and got in the bathtub on his knees and hands, in a crawling position. I came over and said, What are you doing you are suppose to fill up the bathtub with water first before you get in. I helped him get out of the bathtub and said that I he has to wait for the water to fill up first. It turned out that the water pressure wasnt that great and it would take forever for the bathtub to fill up. He took a shower instead and he was so sick that he didnt want to blow dry his hair. I stood on my tip toes and blew dry his hair for him. I called the front desk of the hotel and asked if they had any Advil, Tylenol, or Morton. It turned out that they were forbidden to give out over the counter medicine on the island since some tourists were allergic to French medicine. If you wanted to get over the counter medicine you had to take a boat to the main island and go to the pharmacy there. I was thinking of plan b at this point.

I decided to go out on the beach and look for other tourists. I figured that there were so many American tourists on the island and someone would have over the counter medicine. I remember thinking if I should go in one of the restaurants or just go ask someone on the beach. I walked over to the first couple. The first couple was a Latin American couple on the beach and I told them about how theres no medicine on the island. The husband said, We dont have any on us. Then his wife turned around and said, Yes I have some in my bag. She grabbed her sack and she had a little blue container with three Advils left. I was so happy. I asked her if I could take all three. I remember thinking that there was three Advils left just like the three stars that I saw last night, I felt really lucky. I remember holding the three Advils tight in a fist in my right hand. I started jogging really fast with my pink Old Navy flip-flops back to the hotel. I had a sudden image in my head that if I got back to the hotel he would pass out or faint. I started jogging faster. The sun was so intense at that time, I was sweating and the colors of the Advils were sticking in my hand. When I got back to the hotel he looked really sick and had big frown on his face. He was sitting at the end of the bed and didnt move from that same spot. I said, I got some Advil! I remember his eyes lighting up and surprised when I said that.

He took two Advils and rest for about an hour and got a lot better. He said, Thank you so much you nursed a doctor back to his health and I know nurses that are not as nice as you. You are going to be a great mom one day. He said that doctors were the worst patients and that they thought they knew everything when they are sick and that I took care of him without complaining. He kept on saying thank you and said he dont take this lightly since I helped him get better. So we went back outside on the porch and looked up at stars again. I fell asleep. He would give me a kiss on the cheek when Im sleeping sometimes. I asked him what do you think that God is trying to tell you since you got sick? I said, I think he is telling you that you need to be an adult. He said, I am an adult. He said that being sick, we at least got to bond on a different level.

In the middle of the night he started sweating a lot again. He had a really bad fever, I reached over and touched him a couple of times and it felt like I was touching a hot kettle on the stove. I was so worried and scared, I kept on waking up. He asked me if I knew any CPR. I was getting more worried. We were both really badly sunburned. So I ran in the bathroom to get tissue and wiped off some of his sweat. I didnt want to use a towel because we were both sunburned. He had a big puddle of sweat on his chest, his hair was soaking wet and his hands were soaked in sweat. I have never been near or taken care of anyone sick. It was definitely a waking up experience. I really couldnt watch anyone sick and suffer like that. I really tried to take care of him.

So now it was around 4 am in the morning. He was getting dehydrated from sweating. I ran out to the ice machine a couple of times to fill up his cup with ice and water. I remember looking up at the stars, while holding the ice bucket and saying a prayer that he would be okay and we would make it back to San Francisco safely. So I feed him ice water with a straw from the bed. I went back to sleep and looked up at the time one hour later and it was 5 am in the morning. We only had one Advil left. He said, Can you give me the last Advil? It felt like a movie, on an island with no medicine. I said I am worried, we are on an island and theres no medicine for you.

An hour passed and it was now 6 am. I was waiting for the sun to rise so that I could go out on the beach and ask someone if they had more medicine. I walked out of our hotel and a couple smiled and said good morning to me. The lady was from Australia and her husband was from Texas. I asked them if they had any over the counter medicine. The husband said, No we dont have any on us. The wife said, Oh I can go back to the hotel and get some for you. I followed them back to their hotel and she looked for some scissors and got me half a sheet of IV Prophin. She said I hope he feels better and good luck. I was so happy again, I said thank you so much! I ran back to the hotel and told him that I found more medicine! He smiled and said that you so much.

Our flight from Bora Bora back to Tahiti was at 11 am. He grabbed my hand and said that you can check off your list of things that youve accomplished in life, that you nursed a doctor back to his health. I said, that I didnt know that was on my list of things that I would do in life. The over the counter medicine just lasted him a few hours. He looked exhausted all of the time. We ran into the couple that we met on the snorkeling tour and I asked his wife for more Advil. The flight from Bora Bora to Tahiti was only about an hour. Before we got to the hotel we finally got a chance to stop at the Pharmacy to get a box of Advil. When we got back from Tahiti we stayed at the hotel for a few hours then we went downtown for a few hours. When we were in the cab he grabbed my hand and looked at me and smiled. We would do that often, every time we were going to a new destination or landed we would grab each others hand and say, Yay! It was really cute and innocent. I wanted to buy a few souvenirs for my friends when I got back. He waited for me at the bench and I went into one of the gift shops. I bought a few things for some of my friends and a Hinano beer cap for him. I felt sorry that he was so sick and I got him a cap to wear to keep the sun away.

It was time to go and we finally got to the Tahitian airport. He slept on the bench and I handed him my jacket. He said, What is this for? I said, Use it as a pillow, Ill wake you up when its time to board. It was funny I ran into the first couple that I got the three Advils from in line. I ran into them again at the Los Angeles airport.

It was a 9-hour flight from Tahiti to Los Angeles. He ended up sleeping on my shoulder the whole 9-hours. He started shivering in chills and his face and nose was really cold. He asked me if we could snuggle. I remember his freezing cold nose and face breathing down my neck. I could even hear his teeth chattering really fast in my ear. I had to hold him on the 9-hour flight since he was shivering. I covered my jacket over his arms under the blanket and sat by the window since it was colder in that seat. He was dehydrating and I kept on asking the flight attendant for more juice and water on the plane.

We finally safely landed but there was a three-hour wait before we could board the plane from Los Angeles to San Francisco. We went to one of the restaurants at the airport. I ordered food and hot coffee and he got more orange juice. He started to shiver again after he drank the juice. He kept on holding my hot coffee cup to keep warm. He was shivering and didnt bring a jacket so he bought a sweatshirt at the airport. I had to hold him at the airport because he was so cold. I saw a bunch of people passing by us and kept on staring at us. He was coughing a lot and I kept on giving him cough drops. One lady pass by me when I was holding him and looked at me and she just smiled at me.

The plane ride from Los Angeles to San Francisco was about an hour long. He slept on my shoulder during that hour too. We finally got back to San Francisco and he got an appointment to see his doctor to get checked up. I asked him if I could go with him, but he insisted that he would be fine. I made him promise to text me if anything changes. He texted me when he was in the doctors office. He ended up going to ER and left around midnight. I was so worried and concerned because I saw him when he was at his worst and took care of him. I started to care a lot.

One day later after we got back, I started getting really dizzy and exhausted every few hours. I got really worried because I ended up in the hospital about 10 years ago from encephalitis. I got a bunch of mosquitos bites when we were in Tahiti. I went to the doctor near my office and she just told me to get some rest. They didnt prescribe me anything. I emailed him to ask what they diagnosis him with, it ended up being a bacteria from something we ate or drank there. He is a MD doctor so I was texting him my symptoms and he was telling me to drink a lot of water even if I wasnt thirsty and take Tylenol. He offered to stop by and bring me soup and Tylenol that night but I told him that he should stay home and get some rest since he just got back from ER.

That same week on a Friday, he told me that he was still going to Vegas with one of his friends for memorial weekend. He said that he was sorry that he wouldnt be in town to nurse/doctor me but that he will be thinking of me. I remember in the cab when we were on the way to the airport to Tahiti that he said he would be going to Vegas the weekend that we got back with one of his guy friends. His friend just broke up with his ex girlfriend and that both of their ex were close friends and that they would go to Vegas for a weekend. I emailed him back and said to be careful you just left ER and just getting better. He said that hes going to be careful and that this was an old person trip and that he really misses me. So my friends were really upset that he went to Vegas since I was sick in bed over the weekend and how I took care of him on the trip.

I stayed at home all weekend and was super sick and stayed in bed. I felt so dizzy, fatigue and miserable. He told me to call him if I had any questions when he was in Vegas. I texted him a couple of times then he said if I was feeling really bad to go to ER. Just hearing the word ER scares me. I remember him emailing me and said to call him if I had any questions. I texted him and said that I was scared and called him twice. He didnt call me back.

I went back to the doctor that Tuesday. The doctors office was closed that Monday for Memorial Day. So I went in and got three 500 mg of antibiotics. I texted him and asked him to come over and keep me company a bit. I havent been around people in a couple of days so it was hard for me since Im very social. He came over and gave me a hug and kiss. I was really happy to see him. We chatted for a bit and I bought him two polo shirts over the weekend. He didnt have a green or purple one so I bought him one of each. Then he said, We need to talk about the trip. These were his exact words. It was a fun trip and it was extreme. I kept on telling myself that it would be just a fun trip. I dont want to send you the wrong messages. We need to take a break. We need to take a couple of steps back. I dont want to break your heart. We have to be just friends. Dont put all your eggs in one basket with me. I still have some figuring out that I need to do. You are a great girl and I dont want to hurt you.

I said, you just did, you just hurt me. He said you have a lot of love to give and you need someone to give that to you. I am dating other girls. I said, are they serious?? He said, one is getting serious and he looked away but the others not so much. We should just be friends and Ill still be here but different. I said, I dont want to loose you. I was so shocked hurt in disbelief that I couldnt react and didnt know what to say. I couldnt believe what I was hearing. It went from I miss you and cant wait to see you to I dont need you anymore attitude. It was like a novel with a horrible chapter and ending. In the back of my head I always knew that this was too good to be true. I felt like I got kicked in the head and heart at the same time really hard and didnt know what hurt more.

Then he gave me back the shirts and said I have to get going. He walked out and he said Im going to miss coming here. You have so much going on for you, the house and your success. You have more than anyone that I know. He started heading to the door and looked back at me when he was walking out. Im not sure if that was his true feelings or if he was staging it anymore at that point.

I felt so hurt I was just feeling better from taking the antibiotic and felt really sad and sick again when he left. I texted a couple of my close friends and then my phone and Gchat started blowing up. They all called me and instant messaging me, so I have great friends to talk to. I had four meetings scheduled the next day at work but I didnt come in. I decided to stay home. I know that it was only three months and it was a short time that we met, but it still hurts. I started falling for this guy and started to really care. I was hoping that he would of turned around after a week and said that he made a mistake but he didnt come back around.

Two weeks passed by and I was still feeling sick and dizzy. I stayed home for a whole week and worked from home. I would still go to work on the second week and my boss said that I looked green and should go home. I would rest on my head on my desk sometimes, then get up and do a web presentation. It was a struggle to just stay awake. He referred me to his doctor a week before and I decided to go. Then a week later I emailed him and said thank you for the referral, I hope that all is well. We emailed me back and said that he hopes I feel better and that he started seeing someone else. I wish he left that part out. It was like stabbing a wound that was getting better. I emailed him back and said that I felt hurt, sad and disappointed on what happen to us. I thought that we would bond more after the trip and didnt expect the outcome. I said that Im glad that he found happiness and good luck with everything. I know, Im too nice, yes I know.

A month passed by and I felt better. I started going on other dates. I wasnt looking for anything right away. I just wanted to know that there were good men out there. I just wanted to smile and laugh again with some good company and great friends. It was too much emotion and things that happen in the last month. I went out on a weekday night with some friends and got home and logged onto my Facebook account. The first thing that I saw in the news feed was a bunch of pictures of him tagged from a Vegas trip. It turned out that he went on the Vegas trip with a girl in Guatemala and that it wasnt his friend. I started deleting all of his photos of us. I then remember when we were in the cab on the way the San Francisco airport for our trip, he got a text from someone named Alba. So it all started making sense, he planned a weekend Vegas trip with her on the week that we got back from Tahiti. I thought about emailing her and letting her know that. I decided not to since I didnt know her and that I didnt want to be labeled as the other girl.

I really dont understand how anyone can be so amazingly sweet and so cruel at the same time. I didnt know humans beings were that capable of acting like this, but of course I should of known better. I thought back at all of the signs that he was dating around. I ignored it all because I saw that he was happy with me, so I didnt let it bother me that much since we just met each other.

I learned a lot from this experience and it all happened with just click of a button on an online dating site. Im sure not everyone has such extreme experiences but I was the one that had one of them. I still think that in the end everyone is looking for love and happiness. That is one feeling that we all want in life is to feel wanted, happy and love. Even though he disappointed and hurt me, believe it our not I dont regret meeting him. I never had that kind of happiness when Im with someone before. Its an amazing feeling that I wish I would have everyday, even if it was not real. Feeling like you are happy and excited to see someone with chemistry is a beautiful and special feeling. Now I know how it feels like to be happy, even though it was short. Its definitely something that I want again with someone special. It would make life feel very meaningful as though everything you did in life brought you to that special someone.

I thought back on some of the things that he said like, Ive done some bad things in my life. I listen to criminals eight hours a day at work. I listen to peoples deepest darkest secrets everyday and I wonder if that can rub off on a person. When he was sleeping he talked a lot in his sleep. He would say things like, you have one more year in prison, you came from a rich family and you are a brat. I just figured that he was just tired and talking about stuff from work. He would say things like, I have so much money that I dont know what to do with it sometimes. Or when we are at bar one time, he said, I am living the life, going out and dating beautiful women. I felt that there were two sides to him, the charming sweet caring side and the side that I never knew.

When I just got my new job I moved out on my own in October. My bed faces the window with an ocean view of San Francisco. I feel very bless to have success in my career. I usually leave the blinds up and look out the window every night before I go to sleep and count my blessings. I prayed every night before I fell asleep that an amazing man would come in my life and fill my heart up with happiness and smiles. In November I met him and stopped praying about it because I felt really happy. My heart felt like it was filled with happiness. He did make me happy.

Now that I am out dating again, I still pray at night and look out at the view and city lights. I wish that a new amazing man that wants to be with me and love me will come in my life. I cant wait to be that lucky lady someday. I remember those three stars that I would look up at every night in Bora Bora, that were equally vertical aligned and equal distance from each other. I remember the three wishes that I made, to continue with my success, have good health and find the man that I would end up marrying. So I try to look on the bright side, my success is great. Im starting to full lead a big project at work next month. Im restored back to health from the trip. My last wish to find that amazing man is whenever its supposed to happen it will happen. Maybe it wasnt meant to be since we are not seeing each other anymore. I know that someone great and amazing will come in my life again. When I woke up the next morning from being sick, I saw the sun rising, the clouds were pink and blue. It was a 6 am view and usually dont get up until 7:30 am. I took a picture of the view from my apartment. I cant wait to meet someone that will fill up my heart with happiness and smiles. I decided to write so that I can move on. I didnt realize that Im up to ten pages in a word document right now.

To all the ladies out there that are searching for love, good luck and remember its never you. Its always the guy are the ones that are not right for you have issues, but the right one will come along. Just one click of a button gave me a crazy experience, but at least I knew early enough so that I dont waste my time with the wrong man. I think back at the little things that I missed like passing the church in Northbeach and holding his hand. There was reconstruction to the church and we called it our space shuttle and we would smile every time we saw it. Or the eye contacting and holding hands, and saying, Yay together whenever we felt happy. Now that I think about it I dont know whats real anymore and if men are the same way like that with every woman. I dont understand how you fake emotions or feelings towards someone.

I want to move on and erase all of those memories as though it was just a dream and I woke up to reality. My friends said, just think of it this way that you got a really good trip out of it. I dont want a trip with anyone unless they really wanted to be with me. There were so many questions that go in my head like, why would you go to that extent. How does someone go from I miss you and I will be thinking about you to I dont need you anymore attitude. Dating is tough, Im going to keep dating until I find someone amazing that makes my heart smile and happy. I dont want to spend time thinking about the past. I cant wait to see what lies ahead in the future.

My deepest heartbreak I've experienced was a long saga, real long. Here is the short version:
1. We became close friends
2. She lied to me and didn't tell me that "That random guy" was her boyfriend
3. Her and "That random guy" broke up, he only wanted one thing :D
4. I was one of her only friends that weren't all "I told you so, older guys are only after one thing"
5. I asked her out, she said no (that wasn't the heartbreaking part)
6. Not long after that she started going out with a guy (who had a bad track record) and didn't tell me.
7. She said a few things like "Oh he is sooo sweet" or "HE is sooo great" while I was in earshot (insensitive much?)
8. We had a fight and a falling out
9. They broke up (well he just ignored her)
10. Again I was one of the few friends who weren't saying "I told you so"
11. Before our high school formal (like a prom for you Yankees) I said something (Which I think was a fair conclusion) which resulted in another tiff
12. I just gave up on trying to get her forgiveness
13. We got lost together on a school trip, and became friends again
14. After school finished we arranged to meet up, at the last minute (When I say last minute I mean about 15 mins after we were supposed to meet up) she cancelled (because she was too hung over to come)

That's the short version. If I wrote the long version I would probably get a million credits for it. But I don't feel like spilling my guts now.

My story stretches over about 10 months. and theyre the big points.

What about your worst experience of heartbreak?

Here's my story;

For the first time in my life, I thought I was in love. But the weird thing is that it was with one of my friends. A girl.

When I first started college, I met her. I thought she was really pretty, but I thought nothing of it back then. After a few months we had this awesome friendship. And in one of our classes, we started talking about who we liked. So, she liked this guy. And she got this thought in her head that she was not good enough for him. She started to get really down in the dumps about it, and I always tried to comfort her the best I could. After that followed many family and other problems and I comforted her through it. Ever since that, I've always wanted to be there for her.

In one conversation she started calling herself ugly etc. I told her what I thought; that she was one of the most beautiful and (mentally) strongest girls I have ever met. Whenever I talk to her, I like to look into her eyes. I am constantly fighting the urge to want to hug her, or hold her hand. When I see her smile, I smile aswell. Whenever she talks to me and smiles, I find myself smiling minutes after because of it.

But whenever I see her flirting etc. with other people, I just want to pull them apart or run away hysterically crying. I always hug my pillow at night, when I miss her. I've even found myself having dreams about her. I wake up, wanting to be with her.

I think I'm straight. She definately is straight aswell. But this is the first time anything like this has happened to me. This isn't really a heartbreak to some people, but to me it is. Facing the fact that you can never be with someone you are so infatuated with; to me, that is a heartbreak.

Still heart broken. We were introduced through one of the few friends I had made in the short time I had been in New York. I move from America from another country with no friend or family in all of America. He was so funny and made every effort to spend time. We dated but he had plans to go to California.He ended up staying for me. We had the best time. After six months things fell apart ... He was going through a mid-life crisis not knowing what to do with his life while I was building my business. He started saying he didn't trust me. We had a lot of people jealous of us. Girls wanted him, boys wanted me. We wanted each other. He asked for a lot of things that I asked for him to give me time on. He broke it off with me because we were to afraid to say we were in love with each other and that this is the real deal. Six months later, I am even more shattered and heart broken.I have lost focus on work, sleep, food, friends.I am now still so moody, depressed and going crazy.And this was only a six month relationship. I am supposed to be over it by now. I would like us to give it another go, but again, I guess we are both so afraid. I love and miss him and want to be together.

My breakup story was so bad, it became legendary among my circle of friends.I was just finishing grad school. I was working as an IT tech for the school and I had a call to fix a computer of a graduate assistant in another department. In those days, fixing a computer meant feeding a lot of 3.5" floppies into a computer, so you would load a floppy and wait. While you were waiting, there was not much to do but strike up a conversation with the user. I started talking to this female graduate student user and we really had a lot in common. Well, she had several more "computer problems" over the next month, and then she asked me out on a date. It was probably the best date I think either one of us had.We started a relationship that lasted for almost 2 years. During that entire time, we never had one single argument. Sure, we had differences of opinion on some things, but we always seemed to communicate well and get things resolved relatively quickly, so well, I couldn't believe it. We practically finished each other?s sentences. We always held hands in public almost the entire time and things were just perfect. Our friends were just amazed at how close we were. Everyone thought we were going to be the couple who was holding hands 60 years later. Everyone, except her mother, who set out on a deliberate quest to destroy the relationship at all cost, especially as the moment that serious marital commitment was within sight.I came from a lower middle class background. My family is, for the most part, blue collared and first line factory managers. I was part of the first generation on my mother's side to go to college, much less graduate school. She, on the other hand, came from a fairly well off, lily white household. Another factor, I'm sure, was my mixed ancestry. If you found me dead on the side of a road, you'd probably say I was "white." However, if you meet my mother, it's obvious that I'm part "brown". Her mother wasn't going to stand for this.For the most part, my girlfriend seemed to blow off the snide remarks from her mother. The rest of her family seemed to like me, especially her grandparents. We continued getting closer and closer. By the end of the relationship, I had finished my grad degree and was working for a large Fortune 500 technology company on their help desk. If you've ever worked help desk, it's one of the most stressful occupations, especially when computers were just becoming mainstream household items. I was given an opportunity to move into a 2nd level support/development position at the company, if I assisted one of the company project managers (PM) on completing this fairly significant project. Just after the project kickoff, the PM bailed and the timeline for completion was cut in half. With the PM?s exit, I was the only one who could finish the project on time. I had to complete my help desk shift, then work on the project. It was a case of working 70 hours a week for 4 weeks or spend the rest of my life on the help desk.My plan was to pop the question to my girlfriend in a grand outing after the project was completed. At that point, I'd have the plum second line support/development position, normal hours, a normal desk job, and a great raise. All of this would be necessary for starting a family.Mommy Dearest, however, decided that this was her grand opportunity to sabotage the relationship. I wasn't able to see my girlfriend nearly as much during that last month and when I did see her, I was exhausted. This created a lot of stress, but I told my girlfriend it was only a month or so, then, I would be through with the evil help desk. We were still very close and loving. In the meantime, Mommy Dearest decided to start introducing her selected suitor to my girlfriend at casual functions. The final week of the project was horrible and, it was at that time, of all times, that her grandparents had a major health emergency. Mommy Dearest had some "alone" time with my girlfriend that weekend, in a very emotional moment, at which, I'm sure was discussed, cutting her out of any inheritance if she didn't marry the selected suitor and married me.My girlfriend called me up the following week, obviously beside herself from the "alone time" with Mommy Dearest. I had just been yelled at by my jerk of a help desk team lead, when she called, for working too much on the project that week and not taking enough calls. This was when we had our first major argument. I asked her if we could postpone discussing things until I was in a better frame of mind, but she insisted. Frankly, I said some really stupid things I didn't mean, but guys, unfortunately, are prone to do that, especially when tired or stressed. We had one more phone call argument where she flat out asked me if I was going to marry her. In a panicked, gut instinctive reaction I stupidly said "No." She said she had made "her decision" and was coming over to talk (ie. breakup).She came over and asked for her apartment keys. I had already arranged for a couple of days off because that was when I was going to have the grand outing. Instead, it turned into the grand heartbreak. I apologized profusely and repeatedly told her that the project was over and I had the new job, but she had "made her decision." She said she would call me in a few days to discuss some more, but she never did.A week later, I received what was probably the world's first "Dear @John" email where she said, "I love (selected suitor) and know he's the one. He has given me a *promise ring*." Here I am, sitting on my couch with an engagement ring in one hand and the world's first ?Dear @John? letter in the other.I talked to her grandparents a few weeks later. I was really good friends with them. They knew what Mommy Dearest, their daughter, had done and they were pretty guilt ridden about it. At that point, Mommy Dearest called me to a meeting and, essentially, told me to have no more contact with the family.I was absolutely despondent. Three weeks afterwards, I was formally offered the 2nd line position in a big company ceremony with the Senior VP of the company presenting me an award and a bonus check for bringing the project to a close on time and without incident in the face of great adversity. I really had a hard time smiling to the crowd. The last thing I needed to do was to break down in front of 300 people over what that piece of plastic had cost me. I was a hard-nosed, young PM.Afterwards, I went completely "Ernest Hemmingway" for several years, including an excursion into borderline alcoholism. First, I took the money from her engagement ring, plus my bonus check, and bought the hottest sports car I could find. That *was* a *nice* car. Then, after I was promoted, again, I did my industry?s equivalent of joining the French Foreign Legion and took a senior business consulting position with a partner company where I traveled extensively. I racked up enough frequent flyer miles where I think the airline still owes me a 747, not to mention the few hotels I can rent out for free.I ran into her, inadvertently, online a few years later while running a search for something related to her field. In an unrelated incident, earlier that same week, I had asked a manager what this bar was on his desk with the inscription, "What if?" He turned it over and it said, "????? The moral of the bar was that you'll never know until you try. So, I emailed my ex-girlfriend, fully not expecting her to respond. She and I traded a few emails. Suffice to say, her grandparents were dead, the marriage was pretty much all about the kids and money, the (selected suitor) had no education and career prospects, other than his trust fund, Mommy Dearest had an aneurism and was mentally disabled, and my ex-girlfriend had finally gotten sick of her family interfering with her life. She seemed very unhappy with her life. When she said she was concerned her husband (selected suitor) would have a problem about the emails, I cut it off. I didn't realize how much emotion I still held for her and the situation. Plus, I feel that when you're married, you're married. The email trade did provide me with some closure and confirmed my judgment about the cause and outcome of the situation was right.Given that most of their wealth was highly leveraged and in real estate, banking and restaurants, I imagine they are pretty poor after the financial crisis. It?s pretty ironic that I?m now more financially wealthy than all of them.If there?s one thing I?ve learned from life it?s that every time you unbalance karma, it will bite you in the butt, every time.I'm happily married, now, and have kids. While my wife and I have a solid, loving relationship, we argue about something every 5 minutes. The relationship dynamic is more about logic than emotion, which is fine by me. I think a lot of what happened above has crept into my present marriage. Unfortunately, I've gotten much more detached from relationships and I don't walk into any relationship, personal or business, without a "Plan B", now. My wife is the most honest, caring person in the world and I know she'd never hurt me, but I have to say I'm still hypervigilent for that "bolt from the blue". I don't think my 9/11 experience and War on Terror experience helped matters, either.As I look back with a historical perspective, I know I was lucky to have Mommy Dearest show her true colors before I got engaged or married. She would've interfered with the marriage at every turn. I?m also extremely disappointed that my ex-girlfriend didn?t take a long view and was so easily bullied by her mother. Obviously, history shows we had something really special, now. The ending experience will probably haunt me for the rest of my life. I know a day hasn?t gone by where I haven?t thought about it. I think the tragedy of greed, the obsessive collection of inherited wealth, and how controlling those families can be are the biggest things I reflect on from those days. I think it firmed up my opinion that f you don?t earn the money through work or innovation, you should have it.I'm actually thinking of writing a book based on this experience. It's part romantic tragedy, part high tech, part dot-com, and part war. Sounds like a good New York Times Best Seller.OK, maybe I'm not finished with the "Ernest Hemmingway" phase. ; )

That means she didn't like you LOL. Well, my worst heartbreak was from my first love, way back to many years ago. It's hard to tell a short story but all I can say is that we are always laughing together, we are so happy but we have to end our relationship because it's forbidden :P I get over it now ;)

my first heartbreak storyIt started out at a gathering, I met one of my friends guy friends that she was 'talking' to, after a while they stopped talking. He IM'd me on facebook and from there we became close friends. We started 'talking' and we 'talked' for about a month, then things got weird. He started ignoring me and stopped texting me so i thought he didnt like me and i left him behind. then his bestfriend messaged me on facebook and we started 'talking', thats when the other guy decided to talk to me again. he got angry that i went for his bestfriend so i explained to him that i thought he didnt like me anymore. he said he was busy and stuff like that. i asked him if he wanted me to stop 'talking' to his bestfriend and he hesitated to say no so i kept going. after a month or so we started dating. the other guy and i became BESTFRIENDS we were literally inseparable. he was always there for me and i was always there for him. no matter what. 3 months passed and i started to gain some deep feelings for my bestfriend while i still had a boyfriend. and he gained feelings for me too. we started arguing alot and in the 4th month i realized i was in love with him and he was in love with me. whenever we'd hang out we would flirt and mess around. i knew this was wrong but i never cheated. one day we spent all day together and it was AMAZING until the end came. when he left we both realized that us spending the entire day together was wrong because we couldnt exactly keep our hands off each other. i started to cry after he left. not for him but for realizng i cheated. i couldnt believe what was happening. me and my bestfriend talked about it and decided to stop talking. we couldnt. it was one of the hardest things ever. so we started argying more and more. then we stopped talking for weeks and i was able to somewhat forget about him. i cried every night. but then i started spending more time with my bf and I realized how much i loved him. i told him most things that went on with me and my bestfriend but not everything. he wasn't too ok but we dealt with it. a few months passed and we fell in love everything became good, i didnt haVE MY bvestfriend but that was for the best... and now, the 8th month... me and my boyfriend start arguing every night, and we broke up a few days ago... i havent slept since, i cried all day every day that it became a sickness. i am heartbroken. i am sitting here on my bed writing this story... i want to die. i feel like i no longer have a reason to live... we're supposed to talk things through but idk how that'll go... i will die because of a broken heart.