xisto Community
saitunes

What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story?

Hi Emily! Don't give up so easily, every relationship has it's own struggle. You have to live to fight. What you must do is figure out where it went wrong and try to patch things out. You have to look your best each day so he know what he will be missing if he continue to ignore you. Do not ask him to come back and have pity on you. Make yourself even more better, be more beautiful, be more smart and be more exciting. Sooner or later, he will come back.

my first heartbreak story

It started out at a gathering, I met one of my friends guy friends that she was 'talking' to, after a while they stopped talking. He IM'd me on facebook and from there we became close friends. We started 'talking' and we 'talked' for about a month, then things got weird. He started ignoring me and stopped texting me so i thought he didnt like me and i left him behind. then his bestfriend messaged me on facebook and we started 'talking', thats when the other guy decided to talk to me again. he got angry that i went for his bestfriend so i explained to him that i thought he didnt like me anymore. he said he was busy and stuff like that. i asked him if he wanted me to stop 'talking' to his bestfriend and he hesitated to say no so i kept going. after a month or so we started dating. the other guy and i became BESTFRIENDS we were literally inseparable. he was always there for me and i was always there for him. no matter what. 3 months passed and i started to gain some deep feelings for my bestfriend while i still had a boyfriend. and he gained feelings for me too. we started arguing alot and in the 4th month i realized i was in love with him and he was in love with me. whenever we'd hang out we would flirt and mess around. i knew this was wrong but i never cheated. one day we spent all day together and it was AMAZING until the end came. when he left we both realized that us spending the entire day together was wrong because we couldnt exactly keep our hands off each other. i started to cry after he left. not for him but for realizng i cheated. i couldnt believe what was happening. me and my bestfriend talked about it and decided to stop talking. we couldnt. it was one of the hardest things ever. so we started argying more and more. then we stopped talking for weeks and i was able to somewhat forget about him. i cried every night. but then i started spending more time with my bf and I realized how much i loved him. i told him most things that went on with me and my bestfriend but not everything. he wasn't too ok but we dealt with it. a few months passed and we fell in love everything became good, i didnt haVE MY bvestfriend but that was for the best... and now, the 8th month... me and my boyfriend start arguing every night, and we broke up a few days ago... i havent slept since, i cried all day every day that it became a sickness. i am heartbroken. i am sitting here on my bed writing this story... i want to die. i feel like i no longer have a reason to live... we're supposed to talk things through but idk how that'll go... i will die because of a broken heart.

So this is my story.. So it starts off with me meeting this amazing guy bust here's the way it went... When I think of the day that I met him it puts a smile on my face and a giddyness in my heart! We started off talking on the phone constantly for a few weeks. I got his number from a friend of mine whom actually dated him. She told me that he was a nice guy and that she just wasnt into him. I had been broken up from my ex for quite some time so I decided to give it a shot. We dacided to go on what you call a blind date. He showed up with a couple of his friends... I dodnt have a sitter for my five month old daughter so I told him I am sorry but I will have to pass.. I dont have a baby sitter. He told me its okay lets bring her. I was like I dunno! He said no for real lets take her. We went and seen dukes of hazard! As i was watching the movie i look in the corner of my eye and he is unbuckling the baby.. I ask him what he is doing? he said that she was hungry.. I was like aww.. He wanted to feed her.. I knew in the moment.. dont care what you think...That i was supposed to be with that guy for the rest of my life.... Well we of course started dating and then dating turned into him asking me to marry him in walmart LOL I said yeas of course...Then bam after a whilke a guy shows up at our door. I tell him that my fiance is gone and that he will get back to him as soon as he gets home. He kept comong around and i started to hang out with him some more while my fiance was at work.. Then as you guessed it i made a terrible mistake.. I cheated.. Then I got confused so I told him I was moing in with this guy! I thought I cared more for the guy and told myself that if i really loved my fiance then i wouldnt have done that! So i did move in with the guy i cheated with(lets call him george) and the fiance we will call him Roy.... Anyways, so I was confused and torn between the two for a long time. Then I decided to move back in with roy because i still missed him... so here i was thinking that everything was okay and that we are gonna make it.. We find out that I am pregnent! Oh such joy! We are far from george and roy is so happy about the new baby coming! telling everyone at work that he is gonna be a daddy! Then we just drifted apart and roy didnt believe that baby kay was his and i couldnt get through to him. he found another woman.. Then i decide to move on and get back woth geaoge .. we are together for a coupe years and in those couple of years, i missed roy desperatly! I wanted to run into at the mail boxes.. i wanted to get alone with him and tell him how sorry i was. i wanted to tell him what an idiot i was.. i was being beat my gearge all the time and roy was only a couple houses away!!! I wanted him to come and sae me! But he had a new baby and anew woman! What chance did i ever have?! At age 8 months roy finally met his daughter! and yes we had to have a paternity test b/c he didnt believe me! George had this hold on me that I couldnt talk to roy or bring baby kay to hin or anything! he was horrible! I finally did break uo with him! And still to this day, eerytime that he comes back to get baby kay and he walks out that door, my heart goes out with him...Yes I hae a man that i have been with for two years now but i still miss roy and would do anything to be able to just tell him i am sorry and that i regret what i did to him and how i made him feel!!! he is about to get married and i know i dont have a chance in the world but i wish i did... b/c een just to at least tell him how i feel and him tell me look i forgive you is enough .. I want him to be happy and he seems happy!!! i watch all these love stories about people who drift apart and then get back together but it cant be me could it? prob not!!! i dont deserve him! but i do wish that i could take it ALL back! i wish he wanted what i want.... i wish it wasnt too late! the heartbreaking part is that i still think eventually we will be together again!!Hope in my heart!

I'll try to make my short, even though my story is a long drawn out couple years of bad luck.

I'll start with Brian, i met him at a fitness festivals type of deal where he was working for a bike booth. I'll admit i only when over there because his looks and charm with others caught my eye. I only wanted to get a better look but before i even could he made "the first move."(as is he gave me a flirtatious complement, that was probably only for bisunes) However, when i replied back with something clever we hid it off and eventually it lead to coffee a few days later. It didn't take long for us to begin to fall for each other. He was always hesitant tho, eventually him and i found out we both had been hurt by many people in past relationships. He was scared, and so was i. But we found a way to get closer and keep going. Eventually he had to go back to Colorado(only a few states from mine... OK ill admit i live in lame-*bottom* Idaho) But we weren't gonna let that stop us. We were "in love." Well in march i was in a car accident causing me to brake my leg, arm, 3 ribs, and my collarbone. It was tough for me but things got worse when i found out i had cancer. We then got even closer and he helped give me comfort from calls and text. However, if this wasn't a heartbreak i wouldn't be writing this so here comes the sad depressing part. Brian began getting distance, he was still there for me but i knew something wrong. I kept asking and he told me it was "too complicated." Somehow I got him to tell me... he couldn't talk so he said he would send it in an email. I still remember that night like it was yesterday. I was taking a bubble bath(things were getting tougher and i needed some "me" time!)I remember my eyes swelling up as i scrolled down on my iPhone reading simple words that cut so deep. I was trying not to sob because my family was in the living room and would hear. I began biting a washcloth as my heart began to ache... Brian, as he put it was "in a love-less marriage, I've been so unhappy until iv been with you." Long story short, he knocked up a chick(oh yes! kids too) Felt obligated to marry her, then "we had another oops" which leaves Brian a husband, and a father of a 5 year old and a 1 year old. He claimed that he "shut off" his happiness for the boys happiness and that he is only with her for them. He truly doesn't love her and loves me with all of his heart. What did i do? Sadly, and pathetically i still talk to him as a good friend. I let him vent to me about problems, while i deal with chemo, another heartache from Kent(a whole another story, he just dumped me a month ago after i was finally happy again. Why? He thought he could do better and find "an actual sexy beautiful girl without cancer unlike you")But Brian kills me everyday when he says stuff like "hey, g2g dinner" or "its date night:/ sorry i know its not fair" and all these things that have to do with him and his wife or family. I guess its my fault for still talking to him, but he told me without me he wanted to die(suicidal crap) and i know he meant it. Therefore i kept his friend for his safety and deep down because i still loved him. As for kent? Oh i of course have facebook stalked him, he found what he wanted. A beautiful girl who he started dating a week after our breakup. So you could say i am emotionally, physically, and royally just F*#@%ED up! my life is tumbling down each day, and i am miserable. Deep down i'm sure ill get through this but right now i cant stand this pain. I was hoping writing this story out and telling it, would help. It hasn't yet, but i will say good luck to everyone else. There is nothing worse then this pain and i'm sorry for those who are going through what i am going through right now.

Met this guy, he had a total badass appearance (a good 2 years older, smoked, some facial piercings etc) and even though i was totally attracted, i figured, kay he's bad news, just stay away. however he became obsessed with pursuing a relationship with me, he organized all these surprises for me (came to my house as a surprise and we had a week long sleepover!-no sex lol, he threw me a surprise bday party, gave me a red rose, etc). all his friends were telling me he was crazy about me and even though he had a rep for playing girls and he had a gf, they'd never seen him this crazy over one and they said he had been trying to figure out how to dump his gf as soon as he met me. so i liked him and i finally caved. we had a wonderful relationship for 3 weeks. it was absolutely perfect, everything he did was perfect and amazing... he was just my perfect guy. he treated me right, he cared about me 100%, he offered to quit smoking [pot too] for me and he only ever wanted what was best for me, ever. unfortunately, cuz i was only visiting the area for the summer, i had to leave and our relationship became long distance.... a very long distance. at first we tried calling a couple times a week. we skyped once, every time we talked he said he missed me, he loved me and that he wished i were back with him. all his friends told me he went into a big depression after i left and wasn't handling himself well. about a month later he surprised me by coming to visit. not gonna lie, i fell in love with him when he came. once again everything was perfect and i couldn't have felt more happy. my whole family saw us together and said we were a beautiful couple, they could tell we were madly in love and they all said that he was absolutely crazy about me. right before he left, he was talking about buying a bike that he could use when he came to visit in the future, he was talking about coming once more before xmas, and taking me to concerts backstage etc etc etc. right before he left on the plane, he hugged me and promised me nothing would change, that he wasn't going anywhere and that we'd see eachother again soon and it would be okay (i was crying). after he left we had little communication. whenever i saw him on fb he never wanted to call me. about 2 weeks after his visit, he told me in a fb message that i was the best decision he'd ever made in his life and that i made his life better every day by him just knowing i was by his side. then within the next week, he backed away. he stopped calling me babe on fb. he hardly tried to keep the convo going on facebook anymore, refused to call and would let me know where he was so i could call him (he doesn't have a cell phone). 1 week after the good fb message, he dumped me. he told me a lot of *BLEEP*, that he couldn't handle the distance any more, he couldn't go drinking with his friends cuz he always almost cheated on me when he did, that his feelings just went away. one *BLEEP*ing week later. i was absolutely heart broken and none of it made sense to me. a new girl started popping up on his fb, he was always hanging out with her now. none of it made sense to me. how could someone go from being so in love to dumping me a week later? i feel like someone has ripped my heart out. i want him back so badly and i miss him so much. i can't sleep anymore because the pain is too much and if i do sleep, i fall asleep crying or fall asleep/wake up feeling like throwing up. it's only been 2 weeks and i've lost 5 pounds because i can't eat anything. all i know is i miss him too too much. all his friends aren't talking to me to tell me what happened. i keep thinking back to when we began to date and the scab on my heart opens up again because i know it just can't be over but i don't know why it is. all i know is that i highly doubt i will feel the same way about anyone again. people keep telling me to be strong and that i will get over it and find someone better, and i am being strong. most people at school don't know what happened or think that i broke up with him because of my behaviour, but its when i'm alone i let it all out. even if i do fine someone else, they won't be able to live up to him because he blew away all my expectations. if i could have planned out a fantasy like how if works in the movies with coincidences etc... it wouldn't have been as good as the real thing. my heart is broken into two and he has the other half and i'm not going to be able to get it back no matter how hard i try. i love you babe and i miss you <3 please come back :'(

lets see... my worst heartbreak... I dated this guy for 5 years. it was wonderfull at first cause we were young, it was everything I wanted. everything single thing. well it was a long distance but I didnt care, he made me feel beauitful when I didnt think so, he made me smile when all i wanted to do was cry. I litterally thought we would be together for ever..well.. He turned into a monster...he started cheating everyday. what did i do? the classic I stayed. he used to tell me I wasnt good enough, wasnt sexy enough, didnt give in, didnt send nudes, didnt talk bad enough so he started sleeping with hoes and telling me, calling me while a girl is giving him oral . for years, he told me I was unloveable not good enough, he emontial abused me. and one day I just said goodbye. I had too, I dont regret it, because I realized nobody deserved that. I ended it , right there with tears running down my face and he asked why?, well cause its tearing me down, to this day its been 3 months, i still wonder did he forget about me? does he still think of me? was he right. I just hope one day I make him say to himself, "I want her back" .

Notice from Velma:
**Warning**, Mature Content. Please do not read if you are not comfortable with such material. You have been warned therefore DO NOT complain about the nature of the content.

The deepest heartbreak for me happened when I was only a child, it lasted from when I was 11 to when I was 14 years old. I didn't know much about guys, men, sexual activity, any of it. All I knew is my uncle had a friend that treated me like I was perfection, he made me feel so pretty and special. He told me I could have anything I ever desired if I just slept with him, I wasn't sure about how any of that went but I knew I didn't want to. I told him I couldn't do that and he started buying me clothes, a cell phone, everything.. I wasn't sure why he wanted it so much. I didn't think much of it until one night it was just me and him at our house (my family was on business for a week), the way he looked deeply into my eyes and told me he loved me..I was in lust with a sick minded *BLEEP*. He said nobody would have to know and that it would only hurt for a second..he then stripped and molested me. He continued doing so the whole week my family was gone. When they got back I didn't even try telling them of the things he tortured me with, because at that time I thought he was doing it because he just loved me and I didn't know. My mother started realizing the way he acted when he was around me and another family member, he was so afraid I would let his secret out. She took me into my bedroom one day and asked me if anything was going on and I told her no. As the years kept adding on he'd give me sexual looks and try getting into my pants again. I'm now almost eighteen years old and nobody knows that about me. I fell in love with a thirty eight year old man that gave me, an eleven year old, anything I wanted to take advantage of me. I've never been through a heartbreak as painful as that.

This is going to be reallly long, so, just a warning. c:

I met him around a year ago. Sigh, and yes; I met him online. We only knew each other by friends and such. We started talking, but when we did, we weren't very serious. We teased, insulted and made fun of each other. Mostly we were just joking around, doing it out boredum.

This only lasted for so long until I grew feelings for him. It sounds funny, yeah, but I couldn't help but fall for him. I dunno what it was, but I suddenly was attracted to him. So, I didn't be so mean to him as I used to, and he acted the same way towards me.

Eventually, we grew closer, talking to each other, hanging out and all. One day we were talking, just casually. He was talking about how he wrote poetry and he gave me some samples. I thought that was completely amazing, especially the fact that he was so good at it. So, out of nowhere, I started feeling like crap. Thoughts were going through my head of this one girl he liked and how she liked him back. I was so upset, I told my friend about it. She got so mad about the girl I mentioned that she confronted him. She was telling him off of how he shouldn't like her, etc, etc. He told me about how she was getting mad at him (of what I already knew, since she told me she confronted him). He was wondering why she would just burst out into rage at him like that and I told him (this next part is going to be SOOO stupid of me) that maybe she liked him, even though I KNOW she doesn't. He was trying to look at the positive sides of her liking him, and yeah. He told me that maybe he should spend more time with her and pay more attention to her and such.

My heart dropped. I didn't BELIEVE he said that. I was so completely shocked that I told my friend (the girl he was thinking about of the positives and whatever) and I BEGGED her to not feel the same way towards him. She said "I can't do that..." I felt like I was falling apart, just like that. Just that ONE line, I felt like curling up into a ball and waiting for death. I got so upset, I constantly told her it couldn't be true, that my BEST FRIEND liked my crush and my crush liked my best friend. But it was. And it happened in less than 20 minutes. By then, I was crying. SO HARD. I told her I couldn't talk to her, that I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to sit there, crying, pretending no one cares and whatnot. So, eventually some of my friends helped me, supported me through it all. The best friend who liked my crush completely told him off. She said things like, "You're coldhearted. You don't have a heart" blah blah. He was SO confused (because he didn't know I liked him A LOT). When I gathered myself together, and my friend and I were fine again, I tried to talk to him. But I seen he was with the girl he liked in the beginning.

This was a year ago, so my memory is a little vague. I still talk to him and we dated at one point. But, I just wanted to share this and asdfghjkl. The moment when this happened I just wanted to die and uhhhhm, yeah.

I'm currently going through the worst heartbreak of my life and I have no idea how it's going to end.We've almost hit 3 years and we've been through a lot these past 3 years and it's not the first time i've felt this way, but I don't think its ever hurt as much as it does right now.We were bestfriends, lovers and we had our lives planned out! we met over myspace and the first time we met up is still so memorable! We clicked like magic it honestly was the best feeling of my life. we had a few speed humps then but we ended up together and we both agreed that it was special, that we fell in love so fast.We had a lot of issues over a 3 year period, 4 rumours that he cheated, one that i did, one guy that kept asking me out, his friends hitting on me, parental issues, but we made it past all that.then lately I feel like i've been pushed away and I had to ask if there was someone else, if someone was about to come in and take my place and it completely blew up, yelling, swearing, the works.I was bawling my eyes out and all he did was turn his back on me. May I add that this was the person that I depended on, that was always there for me and i was always there for him and i couldn't breath, this guy that i am so in love with turned his back on me like i was a piece of *BLEEP*.Well we haven't spoken since that went down (was only yesterday) but now all our pictures on his facebook have been deleted, and it felt like the wind got taken out of me when i noticed. I just don't know what's happening. It's valentines day tomorrow and I have something very special planned for him that I spent a fair amount of money on and It might not even happen.I'm dying inside.

So on the 3rd of december 2010 I met this lad on webcam at my mates and he kept saying how beautiful I looked, so I added him on msn and we spoke every night and then we met up twice and on the 3rd of january I asked him out and he said yes and I was over the moon!3 months into the relationship rumours fly around he cheated on me and he said that its just the girl making up rumours because she loves him and is jealous.Still together and making each others dinner, going to each others house after school, I loved him with all my heart.6 month into the relationship I kissed my ex and told him straight away he was heart broken but stayed with me because he loved me.9 month into the relationship we argue and I break up with him, he started saying how he loved me more. 1 month and a half later I get another boyfriend and the one who I was with goes mad and angry and stuff and tells me how he did cheat and that she was better and I just fell apart, and now I think I still love him and somehow don't hate him for cheating on me.

My heartbreaking story began before prom, I was the known nice popular girl at school and I was paired with the football jock who was known as the nice guy + cool guy type. He was known to be one of the nicest guy at school and yet he was. During our prom practices we talked a lot almost about anything and everything like we knew each other before but we didn't because i was a transfer in that school as a junior and he's a senior. I already liked him before but i didn't get a chance to get to know him more because at that time he had a girlfriend. So prom practices, we got to know each other a lot more and he told me he had broken up with his ex girlfriend 2 months ago and he's still getting over it. We became close friends and he told me about his life, I helped him a lot with his problems because i wanted to help him with it. He thanked me for it too :) . On prom night, we sat together in the same table for 5 hours and just talked, laughed, everything! And i figured out we had so much in common! he said he had an awesome night because he was with me, He told me he was very thankful we were both partners and told me i made him happy. So we said our goodbyes because we had to go our separate ways after prom with our friends cause we had different friends..We went to flow ( a club) to party.. While my friends were partying i was taking pictures of them dancing on the dance floor when suddenly a flash caught my eye, it was him.He took my picture and i laughed and we both laughed and he said "let's take a picture" then he took our picture together. After that he offered me a drink, and i said yes. We sat on a table just the two of us and talked again about a lot, We looked in each others eyes and it was like , I can only see him and hear him , I ignored everything in my background when suddenly my friends popped up and told us " Hey your ex girlfriend saw the both of you, and ran to the bathroom crying!, She looked pissed." What happened after that let's just call the guy "Jan". I saw in Jan's face that he was upset and i just excused myself to leave. And everybody told me after i left the club he's ex raised a middle finger on me! I mean wth your he's ex 2 MONTHS AGO! why the heck are you still acting like this? They've only been together for like 2 months and she's acting like it's a year. Jan told me she was flirting with some other guy and they always fought. C'mon girl what's wrong with you?! Oh and this girl was the known "Hoe" at school too. She always dates the jocks. Basketball jocks, Football jocks. xD after the club thing, We started dating.. like dating, dating . But not yet official girlfriend-boyfriend I already introduced him to my mom And his friends thanked me because they told me i made their friend happy and be-friended me also, they told me they never liked his ex.. I was so happy and splendid and he told me he was very happy with me. He had plans on introducing me to his dad when he's dad was coming home in our hometown because he's dad was away. But before that happened He told me he's ex was wanting him back, but he said he wanted me more than he's ex but his ex told him she was gonna change and that she can't find any other guy except Jan she told him she was gonna love him forever! And he told me he had to chose. And after couple of days we went on a date and he told me he chose me! And his ex gf went begging and begging and begging and did everything! One day, Jan didn't text me until i was quite worried. He txted me 9pm and asked how i was i said i was okay . and that was that. after an hour. I viewed his profile and he's status was via mobile it said "Hi this is *his ex's name* <3" wtf?! THEY WERE TOGETHER AT 10PM?! ALMOST 11PM?! then after a few minutes he had another status update "Lying with my *ex's name here* :) " WHY?! why would he not tell me about this? I didn't contact him! I DIDN'T VIEW HIS PROFILE AGAIN i was afraid what might come out next. What did his ex do to him? I thought we we're dating! and going out he told me he wanted me more than his ex because i made him happy and he's ex just made him feel like sh** . He told me he's ex always cursed at him! I will never curse at him i will always be the understanding gf he always wanted, but instead he left me hanging here. Heartbroken. After 3 years i thought i was happy because i finally found a guy that would be the perfect match for me but no. Oh well at least i realized what a jerk he was after all. it was the 2nd time i have ever had a heartbreak. I felt so stupid.

Ive dated this girl for a year. We started dating in 8th grade and in high school one of my good friends had tried to take her away from me. I let my jealousy get me and she ended up breaking up with me. After the breakup, i ended up crying every night. She said she would not talk to me unless i moved on. I started to date another girl. We started to talk a bit. A few month after i got into my relationship, i find out she is dating my friend that was trying to take her from me. Everytime i see them together i feel sad yet i still talked to them both. Three years have passed now and i still have feelings for her. It hurts to see how much she has moved on compared to me. Yet i cannot move on completely because deep down i know i still have feelings for her. Now she is dating someone else rather than my friend. Yet they are still close friends. It still hurts me how much i miss her. Everytime she asks me to hang out i take that chance, but staying friends with her does not seem to satisfy me because deep down i know i really love her. Now i reminisce about the past and the memories we shared together and they made me sad when i think about it. And thats my story...

Ive dated this girl for a year. We started dating in 8th grade and in high school one of my good friends had tried to take her away from me. I let my jealousy get me and she ended up breaking up with me. After the breakup, i ended up crying every night. She said she would not talk to me unless i moved on. I started to date another girl. We started to talk a bit. A few month after i got into my relationship, i find out she is dating my friend that was trying to take her from me. Everytime i see them together i feel sad yet i still talked to them both. Three years have passed now and i still have feelings for her. It hurts to see how much she has moved on compared to me. Yet i cannot move on completely because deep down i know i still have feelings for her. Now she is dating someone else rather than my friend. Yet they are still close friends. It still hurts me how much i miss her. Everytime she asks me to hang out i take that chance, but staying friends with her does not seem to satisfy me because deep down i know i really love her. Now i reminisce about the past and the memories we shared together and they made me sad when i think about it.
And thats my story...

---- That was very sweet of you. She would have been a lucky girl and she doesn't realize it. That so much to bear for you all through this years. I ended my relationship with my ex bf because of his attitude and emotion. I never come back to him even though he's sending me text messages that he still deeply in love with me because in my side his attitude and emotion is stabling wrecking . You shouldn't let yourself drowned by your emotion "whomsoever you are" because it also kills us inside. And I see your glitches that you are not confident to yourself. If ever you get another gf. Be confident to yourself that you're the only one that she loves. And she will reciprocate your confidence and the feelings that you've shown her. Goodluck. This is the only post here that I replied. Thank you for sharing you experience.

My deepest heartbreak I've experienced was a long saga, real long. Here is the short version:

1. We became close friends

2. She lied to me and didn't tell me that "That random guy" was her boyfriend

3. Her and "That random guy" broke up, he only wanted one thing Posted Image

4. I was one of her only friends that weren't all "I told you so, older guys are only after one thing"

5. I asked her out, she said no (that wasn't the heartbreaking part)

6. Not long after that she started going out with a guy (who had a bad track record) and didn't tell me.

7. She said a few things like "Oh he is sooo sweet" or "HE is sooo great" while I was in earshot (insensitive much?)

8. We had a fight and a falling out

9. They broke up (well he just ignored her)

10. Again I was one of the few friends who weren't saying "I told you so"

11. Before our high school formal (like a prom for you Yankees) I said something (Which I think was a fair conclusion) which resulted in another tiff

12. I just gave up on trying to get her forgiveness

13. We got lost together on a school trip, and became friends again

14. After school finished we arranged to meet up, at the last minute (When I say last minute I mean about 15 mins after we were supposed to meet up) she cancelled (because she was too hung over to come)

That's the short version. If I wrote the long version I would probably get a million credits for it. But I don't feel like spilling my guts now.

My story stretches over about 10 months. and theyre the big points.

What about your worst experience of heartbreak?

Truth pains , you are ugly to her (or maybe not "trendy") :huh:

So it is the summer of 2010 and I was at the pool. I had met this one guy maybe a week before and he had asked me out for a Gavin boy and we started dating well we didn’t talk after that but it’s okay I didn’t know him at the time (we are now friends) anyway we were hanging gout and then he came up to me and I saw him and his friends standing and looking over at me then Collin my friend came up to me and asked if I would go out with his friend Coleton and I said who is he then he pointed to this super cute guy standing with his cell phone out and I said I don’t know because I don’t know him. I walked away and this boy was like following me and doing ticks off of the diving board and trying to impress me but I kind of shoved it aside then my step mom came to the pool to pick us up and Collin and Coleton both ran up to me and asked me what my answer was and I said I don’t know because how are we going to talk then he told me he had a cell phone and I said okay I gave him my number at the time I was grounded and didn’t have my phone. I didn’t talk to him again until I went to my mom’s and I got on Facebook. He had added me and then he said hey its Coleton the one your dating! I looked at his pictures and I asked myself how did I get a kid this hot. I finally got my phone back and I had a text saying “hey Baby” then another text asking if he was able to call me baby.” I texted back and we started talking a lot on the phone and through text it seemed like it took him forever to text me back. Well we dating for about a month or two then I broke up with him because he got his hair cut. This was like 3 days before the first day before my 8th grade school year. I went to school. He had a friend ask me out for him and then I said yes but he had a girlfriend and it was my best friend I was sooo mad me and her are just now in my end of 9th grade year talking. They broke up in October but I had a boyfriend named Matt and Kayla and Coleton started dating again. We would still talk on the phone. Soon me and matt split and Kayla broke up. November 12th I was sitting at my lunch table and Coleton brought me a purple sticky note and said here read this and it said “ will you go out with me if so meet me at the doors so I can walk you to your bus” I had to stay after class so I didn’t get to meet up with him but I called him when I got home and said yes. We dated from that day until December 3rd of the following year. We ended up breaking up because he moved to Indianapolis and we can see each other that is three hours from where I live. We shared everything together he was and is my first love. We no longer talk he hates me with a passion but I am hoping one day we will talk again. I have kind of moved on I have a new boyfriend we are almost 2 months along in our relationship. So I am hoping that was my first and only heartbreak…who am I kidding there is more to come! Edited by moderator (see edit history)

worse heartbreak was not realizing that i left the one i.love for the one.i like. i was too scaredd to love and let her in my heart and when i finally realize how inlove i was itt was too late. she found someobe and dated that person for a while then we decided to try it again and thaths when i met the one i only.liked i messt up big time i got engaged bit not a day goes by that i regret this decision the one i love was my whole world she made me smile. when i was with.her my life was full of joy laughter i did anything for her i fell deep for her and now that i want her back i tryed my best to get her and she dosnt talk to me i just found out shes engaged and wow that broke my heart into pices shes marring the wrong person we both love eachother i know it but life is to complicated now all i have to do is let my angel fly off. i love.u bby hope everything goes great honey bee and im sorry. never leave the one u love for the obe u like and never give up on the one u love bc then youll be sitting crying listening to love songs. p.