xisto Community
ivantoar

I Hate My Teacher! Even hes a teacher, he dont understand the school rules

Go to school online.Connections Academy is an online high school.There are a lot of other high schools online.I wasn't late until I was a senior in high school.Luckily at my school, they didn't hand out detentions until you were late more than 3 timesa quarter. I came close though--really close.In college, I literally couldn't get out of bed dueto illness.You have to remember that a school runs likea factory or a ship right? So if everyone came inlate every day, then you would miss out on a lotof time at school. Think if 10 minutes were shavedoff of each class every day, you would miss out onan entire month of class each year!Wait until you work and you can't clock in early. You have this 3-minute window of opportunity.You really have to be at work 30 minutes to 1 hour early to avoid traffic jams etc.Lovely how we degrade workers to minutes and seconds.They tell you to hurry up, then when you hurry up they tell you to slow down b/c they can't get it right at thefaster pace. Just remember that until you graduate from high school youreally have to respect the teachers. You do have the right todrop a class though if you feel as though you will be unfairlytargeted or if the class isn't right (too hard or too easy) for you.Try to figure it out early on. Don't wait to drop a class.(I dropped a class in high school, and I'm sure that the teachstill has a grudge against me! Come on Mr. Smith it's been 20years!) Be prepared for that too. Grudges. They fester where youleast expect.

i hate my teachers. one teacher moved me across the classroom because i asked for a ruler. Also she sent another girl outside for laughing at something the whole class had laughed at. Even the teacher laughed and then she told her to "go away, just go away. I dont want to see your face".Another teacher wouldnt let my friend go to the toilet, even though she had problems and could have leaked over the chair which is really the teachers problem as he would have to clean it up.Then we we're doing an experiment with the bunsen burners in Science and professor said that she was going to turn it off because everyone was misbehaving, and reached to turn the tap thing, but Isobel told her that it was the wrong tap but she didnt listen to her (like they always tell us to do) and turned it on, shooting a huge flame out and then she blamed it on us. She said to the class "we're not continuing with this exercise as you were all misbehaving and even caused a dangerous flame over in that corner which could have resulted in a serious accident". Well i give you my sincerest apologies that you cant realize that this was actually your fault.

You should learn to love and respect that teacher, because if he is being that strict it means that he actually cares about your future. I know this is because cliche, but it is true; if he allowed you to come in his class late and without consequence, then it means that he does not care about your education and about you being an individual who is professional and prepared for the world outside of the classroom. I think you will come to realize that as you get older. The teachers I look back and admire most are those who were strict and attempt to teach me the importance of being on time and turning in assignments early rather than late. If you are on a job, you will not be able to arrive late to school or turn in a work assignment late.

when i was at school we started at 9-9.30am if you arived late and the register was already called you had to go down to the office and tell the secretary you where in or else you would be marked as absent for that day. but you did not get into trouble for being late in my schools.but i think 6.30 is way to early to be at school.