xisto Community
byronarnold

How Do I Delete My Hosting Account?

I currently don't have the time to keep up with this forum and a website in addition to my job. So, how would I delte my hosting account? I don't want to delete my Xisto forum account, I like the discussions here, and I may want to try a website gain someday, but right now I don't have the time. Is it possible to keep my forum account but have my hosting account deleted?Thanks for any and all info!!!Byron Arnold

Correct. As per above suggestion, terminating your Hosting account keeps your Forum account active, no problems.And feel free to re-apply in the future for another Hosting account when you have the required credits.

Correct. As per above suggestion, terminating your Hosting account keeps your Forum account active, no problems.And feel free to re-apply in the future for another Hosting account when you have the required credits.

how can i delete my forum account? theres a link to do it?

im kinda done here, and i wanna clean up my info... thanx in advance...

how can i delete my forum account? theres a link to do it?

I am not aware of a link to remove your account. If you are really desperate to remove your account then send a PM to BuffaloHELP and he should be able to help you out. Otherwise, just stop using your account if you don't want to use the forums any more.