xisto Community
kasm

Why I Am Happy For Obama Success But Why I Don't Want Him The Nomination US Election

1. I was happy to see the success of Senator Obama in the primary election because he get these votes despite::

a. He is from the minority.

b. He is half black even he is not be considered African American who were brought to US as a slave.

c. He is considered new migrant. His father was from Africa studying in US.

2. I am happy because it is show to people in my original country Egypt how one of the minority can be candidate and may be get the first job in US while in Egypt the 10% minority the Copts [the native Egyptian who still Christian after Arab conquest] can't be assigned in any role position or elected in position or councils. They can't be for example dean of a faculty, Director of University or organisation, Governors, Ambassadors, or Senior Minster [defense, foreign affair, interior affair]. They can't be elected in Parliament that why the president usually assign 4-5 from them as assigned member not elected member.

3. But I start to worry that if he get the nomination of the Democratic Party then he could loose in the November election by dirty trick of the Republican who will use his background indirectly to easy beat him. They will say that he will be dangerous for the security of US and give impression that:

- what if he has link to the enemies the Islamic Terrorism.

- what if his success could considered be success to the enemies [even though it is not true]. The fundamental Islamists are considering him a Muslim because his father was muslim and his step-father was muslim too. That is the Islamic law. In Egypt even not fundamental Islamic, we have in last year two case.

{i) A mom was jailed 3-years because she convicted of fraud for marrying more than two decades ago as a Christian and her national identity documents state she is a Christian. She was unaware that her father's brief has converted to Islam in 1962, when she was 2 years old. That required her to be converted to Islam too according to the Egyptian Law adopted from Islamic Sharia. more

{ii) two students 11-13 years declared as failed because they didn't pass Islamic religion subject and they wrote in answering paper that they are Christian.The school required them to sit in Islamic religion because their father, who left the family about five years ago, had decided to convert from Christianity to Islam.They answered in the exam books that "'We are Christian" so they failed The Islamic religious law, which has been adopted by the civil government in Egypt, requires that children follow the faith of any parent who converts to Islam since Islam is the superior religion that abrogated all other religions, more.

I afraid this point will be used indirect between June to November. And as I don't want another Bush [66% from US citizen too] so I don't want to Obama to win the Democratic Nomination [ Sorry Senator Obama].

Edited by kasm (see edit history)

Obama my get the nomination, but when it counts will be in november. It is only my feeling but I do not think he will have a chance.why?1. all the trash talk he and Clinton have had.2. his wife. Seems as she is doing most of his talking. Lastly, who he pick as his running mate. There really is not a front running for that in all of the Dem party

Damn it, it has to be the white man again.If both parties picked someone who wasn't a white man, we'd have historical firsts either way.Why can't we, like, have something different for once? It's always white men... I don't see why it still has to be that way. (I mean, I know Canada's prime minister has always been a white man, but Canada has problems too.)Obama has my vote, if not Clinton.

So you're voting based on Race or Gender? You know what that makes you, right? A racist or a bigot. That's what. I have a really unique idea. Try thinking for yourself for a change instead of letting the TV think for you. Try voting for the BEST candidate. Try and imagine them behind curtains without knowing who they are and just look at their voting records. Let that do the talking for them. They're all in congress afterall. They can't hide from their records. There are now two very highly desirable candidates for President, and none of them is the "Three Mainstream Candidates" the MSM is shoving down our throats...

Well the question should be how will President McCain do as president? Regardless if if Obama or god forbid, Clinton, Pre-Civil War America and Post 9/11 America will not vote for them, or rather the the majority of them won't for those two. I will not be surprise if there are several recounts to make sure the Republicans are not tampering with the votes like they did with George Bush and Florida. Although I don't deal with politics just because how corrupt politics are, everyone knows Clinton screw her self and she is to stubborn to realize that, she should give it up now as they already mention even if sh wins everything by June, she still will not have enough to win.Now if the biggest miracle happens and either of them are elected President, expect the CIA or FBI to take them out albeit with some crazy person or maybe a Iraq veteran who snapped. Of course the next question that is on everyone's mine is how will this President do because quite frankly, I won't be surprise if he or she quits. Bush screwed this country and everyone and who knows how long it will take for our country to recover from this 8 years of hell.

I know Canada's prime minister has always been a white man

Kim Campbell was Prime Minister and a woman.

The censored media like to flaunt the three huckster-teers (Obooba, Billary, and McVain) as if they each actually represent a different choice. They most certainly do not. So when I hear people debate the pros and cons of these vile puppets - especially over something as irrelevant as race - I have to jump in and set the record straight regarding the bill of goods that's been sold the American people regarding democrat and republican, left and right, conservative and liberal, blah blah blah.

Bill Clinton's mentor, Carroll Quigley, explained the whole process very eloquently in his opus, "Tragedy and Hope," and it comes down to control. He discusses the dilemma inherent in maintaining the appearance of freedom to the masses, and how by giving the public the fa?ade of a two party system, they can be led to believe they are actually voting between one individual or another. In reality, he says, both parties are controlled by one ruling elite. And he should know, since he was an academic who advised their tutilidge. Therefore, if you vote for one, you vote for the other as well, so no matter who gets in office, the cartel is still in power. And the ruling elite is well versed in human psychology. McVain is a washed-up fake conservative who leaves the masses (who only know what the media show them) with the frightening prospect of Billary or Obooba, the former a criminal extension of the Bush cartel, and the latter a CFR/Globalist/Rockefeller puppet who will waste no time instituting a "global" tax and merging the North American Union hell-on-earth.

This spectacle all reminds me of something founding father, Thomas Jefferson said. He warned that when you see an agenda continue after the House has changed (the house being a political party or different side of congress), you will know you are under a secret form of tyranny. This has being going on for some time, obviously. There is a "secret government" pulling the strings and presenting the charade the public recognizes as our political system. In the United States, it's known as the CFR, or Council on Foreign Relations. You could call this clandestine group our parallel government, and they run the show by hand picking our "leaders" and charting a course that benefits the wealthiest at the top. Obooba is currently being handled by them, and the media is the middle-man to keep us all indoctrinated in this freak show they call politics. The media tells us who we should like, who we should vilify, and who we should vote for by censoring all the other choices out there. This is not freedom of press.

If you actually look forward to the prospect of:

a) an imposed global income tax of OBSCENE proportions, in addition to the national taxes you already pay;

b. the surrender of United States sovereignty and everything we fought for during the American Revolution, just to be absorbed into the Orwellian North American Union;

c) a surveillance police state which will monitor your every move;

d) more of the same in Iraq and around the world; and

e) the continued erosion of our dollar, the constitution and personal liberties....

then by all means, vote for CFR puppet Obooba or one of the other media pushed stooges. The results from any three of them will be the same, the only difference being in how the public perceives them. In that sense, Obooba is the most dangerous of the three as he is the least suspected of corruption; therefore, he will be able to get away with stealing our liberties as the public turns a blind eye. Billary and McVain, on the other hand, would come under intense scrutiny and have to fight tooth and nail to steal our freedoms.

It's time to shatter the false paradigms of left and right that we've been force-fed for far too long. And we must eliminate the race card by understanding the Power Brokers use it to intentionally cause chaos and division among the people they wish to control. It's all been done before, just revisit your history books. I don't care what color you are, what party you subscribe to, or what god you worship. You are either pro-freedom or not. An educated voter cannot be pro-freedom while endorsing any of the above control freaks. Unlike the three puppets, Congressman Ron Paul is not bought and sold by the cartel, which is why the censored media (owned by the cartel who own the puppets) choose to ignore him. If you really want to know what's going on in the world of politics, you're going to have to turn on your mind by turning off the TV. Strange concept I know. We've all been conditioned to buy into whatever the talking heads on the TV tells us, but that has to change if we ever want to see a change in Washington in our lifetime. We can start by investigating other avenues of uncensored information. Trap 17's eclectic forum, for example, is an excellent place to start our journey and earn hosting credits at the same time. Here, we can share ideas and learn from folks who spend much of their time on the still free frontier of the internet. Here, there is no media middle man censoring the free exchange of thoughts and opinions. Indeed, one might compare the modern forum to the salon of Paris, where the Age of Enlightenment was hatched by brandy sipping intellectuals in quaint cafes vibrating with mental exuberance and hope for a better tomorrow, or - in this case, a better America.

Edited by Misanthrope (see edit history)

Damn it, it has to be the white man again.

If both parties picked someone who wasn't a white man, we'd have historical firsts either way.

Why can't we, like, have something different for once? It's always white men... I don't see why it still has to be that way. (I mean, I know Canada's prime minister has always been a white man, but Canada has problems too.)

Obama has my vote, if not Clinton.

1. Why people raise the race factor. Obama got the first place so far. He more than her by 200 something vote. Then US passed the bottle neck of white and black

2. The problem as I explained is his nomination will make the republican to win by scaring about the security not for that he is black.

3. Morever in recent survey, 60% from Clinton said they will vote to Mc Cain if Clinton will not candidate. On other hand , not choosing Obama as nominee by the party despite his first position in voting will be not democratic.

4. US problem that the system produced 3 persons to choose from, each is worse than others.

5. If G Bush will considered the worest president in your history but the worse is coming.

8. By the way I aplogise for the miss in the heads of the topic. I tried to fix that but I couldn't edit the topic heading

Kasm, you can't vote based upon such fears. If you want Obama to be the next President, vote for him. You're playing into the hands of the Republicans otherwise. Fear is what the Republicans create to control people. Be a proud man and vote your conscience. Hopefully, we all will. :D

Kasm, you can't vote based upon such fears. If you want Obama to be the next President, vote for him. You're playing into the hands of the Republicans otherwise. Fear is what the Republicans create to control people. Be a proud man and vote your conscience. Hopefully, we all will. :D

mikeyboy63, I am not US citizen to vote and I never vote in Australia against what I think. My topic is I am happy that one of the minorities has got all this support. Congratulation to US voter that passed the race factor. But I think what after his nomination. You by yourself mentioned the tricks Republican are playing and I added one. Since the world including me don't like another Bush, i express my fear. That is the issue what I raise.

Damn it, it has to be the white man again.

I cant believe there are pple who still base their choices on skin colour in the states. I find that here in Zimbabwe but I never expected it from such an advanced society. It's pple like u who turn off the man's white supporters because the whole thing will look like it's about race. Why don't u take it from "Billary" herself who said she knows the race was not about coloour although she wasn't sure if it wasn't about gender.

mikeyboy63, I am not US citizen to vote and I never vote in Australia against what I think.

U are like me. I don't vote in Zimbabwe but my reason is I hate both guys. One is very cruel and has made me suffer for more than eight years now. The other one is a puppet who can not think. His supporters only support him because he opposestheir enermy. Recently he was told by someone in the Bush admin to come back home from exile and he humbly complied knowing fully well that his life could be in danger

Trust me when it comes to politics and leadership America is still pre-Civil war and now that Obama has got the Democatic nomination locked up he has a lot of work to do in order for millions to vote for him, especially all the racists and biggots that are in this country. We are only advance society because of once President who made a choice in the 19th century and if he didn't make that choice or if the North actually lost the war, America would be completely different. Of course, with what Bush did to this country and of course to the Republican I have a feeling people going vote Democratic as McCain has been flip flopping as well last few years and what not.