xisto Community
Tribune

Problems Each Time I Come Here To Trap17 Forums How about keeping the blasted person logged in until hes done pos

Each time I have come to Xisto forums I have problems with staying logged in..This morning was no different. I was replying to a post and went to preview and then it was gone..Whats wrong with your forum scripts??? is there a time limit to write something?? How bout the slow typer if there is..Man this is getting old..And as far as my reply to the do with "do you believe in"God" . Well, I guess "God" did not like my reply..LOLSorry God....

I personally use the fast reply.....and for some reason, I almost never get logged out of this place.....maybe the shoutbox is confusing you? Cuz that shuts down after 5 minutes so it doesn't lag your browser or something...so yea, don't worry about it....unless of course there is an actual issue that nobody's aware of....

There is nothing wrong with the forums as far as I know. The problem is likely to be with your browser or firewall. Make sure that Xisto is allowed to store and retrieve cookies (which is how you are kept logged in). Also make sure that you aren't getting those cookies deleted every few minutes, as that would also cause you to log out.You could also try a different browser and see if you get the same problem. If you do, the problem lies with your firewall, or some other application. If you don't (the forum works fine) then you need to adjust a setting in your original browser.

It happens to me every now and then! But it will ownly happen a particular time, other times its fine. I learn to live with it, it doesn't bother me much when it does happen!

Usually when this happens it is because of your cookies. Something you may want to do is to go into your cookie folder...I forget where this is located(It's been quite a while) and see if you find anything from Xisto...I'm assuming that will probably be in the name.If you don't, maybe your browser just isn't accepting them. If you do, try deleting it and re-logging in.I've yet to have an issue here but I did have issues on my forums at one point(and it turned out it was because of the cookies)Hope this solves your issue!

I've been logged in for a day straight... at least before, so I don't think that the problem lies with the trap....