xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ioio22_22

Tekken 3

tekken 3 is fighting game.i play this game a lot of time.i play mostly with paul and king.there are many varities of them.i am best player of this game.play this game.there are other parts of this game tekken 4 or tekken 5.

I thought the game was alright, but the only fighting game I've ever truly loved was Super Smash Bros Brawl. Heh, anyway, when I played I was best with Forest Law if I remember correctly, he makes the funniest noises in the game! :D

You should hear the noises Marshall Law makes then when he gets KO'd in Tekken 6. He sounds literally like a rooster. Anyway, Tekken 3? Isn't that the last Tekken game to be released on the first Playstation Console? It was alright for it's time, but I prefer the newer Tekkens. After playing Tekken Tag, Tekken 5 and Tekken 6, Tekken 3 seems very very painfully slow. Not a bad game overall, and the sidegame thing was pretty fun as well as it unlocks Doctor B or whatever he was called. What was the minigame called again? Tekken Force or something?

I thought the game was alright, but the only fighting game I've ever truly loved was Super Smash Bros Brawl. Heh, anyway, when I played I was best with Forest Law if I remember correctly, he makes the funniest noises in the game! :lol:

Eddy Gordo in Tekken 3 was good to play and very easy to bluff moves. His fighting style Brazilian "Capoeira" is very good to watch as its an interesting blend of fighting and tribal dancing.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

I can't wait for Tekken 6 to hit the ps3 this year. As a semi-retired tournament player, I'm going to get back into the series more than ever and see how far I can take my abilities with this latest installment. :]

tekken 3 is simply gold. It's one of the best games to be ever made (on any platform) and is surely legend. It sure takes some time to get used to playing as all the characters and using their many special moves, but once you get beyond that barrier it's simply amazing. My favourite is Eddy - I think once you master him you can be unbeatable in the game.

Tekken 3.....I remember playing it in the arcades - never actually got a chance to play on a console :P But it certainly provided hours of fun and entertainment. I haven't played the newer versions though but there's been a lot of talk about Tekken 6 and I hope to play it somehow when it comes.

tekken vediosTekken 3

hi...

the tekken storeis or the theatre mode is not working in pc... How to get them work and watch the videos after completion of the 10 stages with the player in the pc... Please solve my problem... I am in dire desire to see the videos..

-question by nani

@nani: tekken3 was never released officially for the pc-wat you are playing may be a modified version ripped from the playstation version and in ripped games many elements such as background music and videos could be missing and there's nothing we can do about it :-( for the videos you could try searching on youtube