xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Something Wrong?

Ok so for the last couple of weeks, ive been feeling ODD. All of the sudden ive lost appetite, i smell food, want to eat it, but i cant, the minute i try to, i just feel disgusted/or full even if i havent eaten anything, & stop. My stomach rembles but its not hungry? no im not pregnant, someone asked me that lmfao.. thats a NO! lol anywho, ive also been feeling extra thirsty lately, and wanting to urinate a lot, idk whats wrong with me? i just feel sick, anxious, & disgusted by many things, i cant even look at myself in the mirror, it just puts me in whatever mode even worse. =/well update, yersterday+today i started feeling disconfort on my lowerright area of my abdomen and stuff.. plus headaches & fever

Edited by gisellebebegirl (see edit history)

You're gonna die. Posted Image

But seriously, maybe depression or something? I dunno...hopefully someone who isn't being a jerk can help ya. :D But definitely eat something, even if it's just a bowl of cereal. And cheer up, will ya!

Maybe you are suffering from some sort of "long-term-nausea"? Because I once knew someone that only ate "taste-neutral" foods (foods that have no flavour (i.e. water, PURE bread, dough, etc), and would get disgusted even by the smell of things like chocolate (no, he's not allergic to chocolate)...But you need to try and cheer yourself up, think happy thoughts, if this continues to happen you need to see a doctor...

I'm not sure, maybe depressed? As said above if your bodies hungry, then your hungry, eat something. I would actually go ask your GP they could be symptoms of something, hope you get better soon x

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

Ok so for the last couple of weeks, ive been feeling ODD. All of the sudden ive lost appetite, i smell food, want to eat it, but i cant, the minute i try to, i just feel disgusted/or full even if i havent eaten anything, & stop. My stomach rembles but its not hungry? no im not pregnant, someone asked me that lmfao.. thats a NO! lol anywho, ive also been feeling extra thirsty lately, and wanting to urinate a lot, idk whats wrong with me? i just feel sick, anxious, & disgusted by many things, i cant even look at myself in the mirror, it just puts me in whatever mode even worse. =/
well update, yersterday+today i started feeling disconfort on my lowerright area of my abdomen and stuff.. plus headaches & fever

Ok well this could be a sort of depression or maybe it's just something wrong in your hormones and it might be fine again within a few days. My friend once had the same symptoms and then she went back to normal again but her mom actually obliged her to eat something after she got very weak. So I guess you better eat something even if you feel extremely disgusted about it but you have to! because your body needs nutrients if it's going to fix everything back to normal. Oh and if we suppose that you're having a depression then listen to some crazy music, go out have fun, spend some time with your best friends, do anything that would cheer you up! Get well soon :D

Seriously ,when your having pain and those issues ,need stop trying self medical diagnose yourself and go get a physical check out ,to see what actually is wrong .At least get some form of peace of mind here in own self . :)

Well there must be something wrong. I do not eat a lot of food when it is summer, but I never feel disgusted so I doubt it has anything to do with that. I think you should go see your doctor. We are not experts and it is very hard for us to tell you what is wrong. You know your body better than we do, so consulting a doctor would be a good option. The headaches and fever may be because you have not eaten enough, or something else. You say that you can not look at yourself in the mirror, so I suppose it may have something to do about your self-image. If you are depressed it must be caused by something, but what do I know...Please go and see a doctor. :)

Seriously ,when your having pain and those issues ,need stop trying self medical diagnose yourself and go get a physical check out ,to see what actually is wrong.

x2.... actually, x100.

People have this whole complex where they either go to see the doctor for every sniffle they have or they never go because they convince themselves through self-diagnosis that they would be okay within a few days. I see and recognize this so much more than most people being an army medic, just because the mentality of it all is that we're tough enough to take anything, but it's such a self-detrimental behavior.

Go to the doctor and describe your symptoms. For some reason, as I read your symptoms I thought of mononucleosis, but I'm no doctor, and just hearing the subjective side of things isn't enough for a diagnosis anyway.

It's better to swallow your pride and/or fear and get yourself checked out than wait for something else to go wrong, or to wait until your condition worsens.