xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Madonna Is Intimidated By Miley Cyrus?

Just the name of this post scares me, but this seems to be true.. First off go to youtube, and search madonna the first link or so, should be her channel, check out her latest video.. where she is featured on the set of her new music video "cleaning up in like 3 inch heels.. odd" haha in the video, she acts like a complete morron.. ironically thanking everyone who has made a video to her song four minutes.. [which is ofcoursed miley cyrus] and says.. "But you gotta remember to clean up after yourself" in the *BLEEP*iest mode ever.. i was chocked..Why is she so irritated? is it because Miley Cyrus Video to Her song four minutes, got almost 1 million plays the first day it was released? and hers only got like 200,000 in the first 2 weeks? is it because, she thinks the video is a spoof, or just a make fun of madonna video??? [which the video is not! its a video response to a online dance battle which both miley&mandy where challenged to fight in.. it was just a coincidence that they used madonna's song! and that they used like one move she does on her video]. is it because Miley's Video is better than hers??? lets face it Mileys & Mandy's is Catchy, young & fresh with tons of backup dancers, stunts, and even Miley Cyrus's GRANDMA DANCING! lol and it has that little disney channel spark, thats just ubber entertaining.. since it was choreographed by the same people who did High school musical.IDK i just think its stupid she is, she has always been my all time idol.. and everyones idol! singers like Britney spears & christina aguilera look up to her..But yea we have to admit madonna is aging.. what is she now? 40? 45? 50? its called.. way past midlife crisis.. haha she still looks hot though.. even with all her giggly skin :lol: haha

All I have to say is: Miley Cyrus (or however you spell it) sucks. Hannah Montana is WAY overrated, and I don't understand how everybody loves her so much. She's like 12 years old and will probably just turn into the next Britney Spears. And she has like 3 names--what's up with that? What's the difference, and what's the point?Madonna is a legend, and has nothing to worry about from this little pop start who hasn't even reached puberty.

It's pathetic that so many people are giving Miley a hard time. Just a very cute young girl with some talent and some people just can't handle that. Madonna needs to stop trying to be part of the teen scene and accept that she's middle aged. The middle aged audience has lots of money to spend.And the paparazzi and media following this child around trying to catch her doing something wrong.... it's like a bunch of pedophiles! If the girl bends over and the paparazzi see her underpants will they snap the picture and actually try to sell it? Pathetic!! Billy Ray better carry a gun.

All I have to say is: Miley Cyrus (or however you spell it) sucks. Hannah Montana is WAY overrated, and I don't understand how everybody loves her so much. She's like 12 years old and will probably just turn into the next Britney Spears. And she has like 3 names--what's up with that? What's the difference, and what's the point?
Madonna is a legend, and has nothing to worry about from this little pop start who hasn't even reached puberty.

If I am not wrong, Miley is born in 1992. She is 15, just like me. (A quick search at wikipedia shows that she is a week older than me.) But I agree with you. I would really like to take a look at her talent, if there is any. I have heard three - four songs that are fine. Her acting talent is not great at all, there is definitely room for improvement.

Even though she and her friends are having fun taking pictures of them self where they pose and act like they are very hot, and she sometimes get into and do some quite weird stuff, she is a cute girl. Her voice is okey, better than mine. But I do not think she is very talented.

Madonna's old, Miley Cyrus is new. Kids are going to relate to Cyrus. Madonna will always be a pop culture icon. End of story.The fact that people even make this and other celebrity gossip an issue at all surprises me, when in reality it shouldn't. (I never understood why America is so engrossed in pop culture, but I'm sure I have my own guilty pleasures that people find retarded. :lol: )

Madonna grew up with a different generation. It would be very difficult for her to try to connect with today's generation, considering the many teen pop singers that are around today, even those that has been in trouble of late (eg Britney and Lohan). But still, those that made it back then and lasted as long as they did (eg Madonna) will always be remembered as a legend, despite the behaviour of some being less than desirable.

Miley Cyrus can't sing and when she talks she sounds like she's been smoking a pack a day since she was 8 years old, hell I can't sing to save my life and I can still sing better than her.of course my music would be more tasteful and have some hard rock instrumentals in it :lol:

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

Well what do you expect, she's the next big teen idol and I am waiting for that accident sex tape when she turns 18 or tells everyone she's pregnant. She already did the risque magazine cover, the selt belt incident in the disney movie. Heck I think she is hanging out with Lohan :lol:, either way everyone is going to copy the next big thing, especially those who are bigger then that next big thing.

OMG SIR MIKE! miley cyrus, is not going to do that.. well maybe she is, i mean shes a little ****.. there are a lot of sluttie pictures of her in the internet.. but yea, shes 15 give her a break; even though im still kinda mad Miley cyrus got the role of hannah montana & not Chantelle Paige :D lol i would have laughed so hard at her, pulling off the wig and stuff.. anywho.. happy chantelle toughts :Di agree, miley is not that talented, but people like her, and even people like diddy kinda admire her..[look back at the making the band 4 finale special on mtv] where diddy claimed that danity kane & day26 where going to be the adult hannah motana, filling up stadios and stuff

Some could say that Milley Ray Cyrus was lucky because of her father back then, and the now "cheesy" song, Achy Breaky Heart, which was big back then, but lame now like Rick Astley's 'Rickroll' phenomenom, which the rickrolls still continue to some extent this day.

All I can say: I seen Miley Cyrus live on t.v. one time... terrible... terrible... terrible...Also, I have a HUGE problem with her stupid show... Hannah Montana... seriously... here is the message that it is sending to little girls:'Put on a blond wig, don't be yourself, and you'll be rich and famous!'... seriously people... what the nuts...

TBH, when I first saw Hannah Montana, I thought Hilary Duff wannabe.. only to find out she was the daughter of a one-hit-wonder country singer (Billy Ray) that sung the now infamous "Achy Breaky Heart".

Miley Cyrus can't sing and when she talks she sounds like she's been smoking a pack a day since she was 8 years old, hell I can't sing to save my life and I can still sing better than her.

ROFL, You read my mind :D

All I can say: I seen Miley Cyrus live on t.v. one time... terrible... terrible... terrible...

Also, I have a HUGE problem with her stupid show... Hannah Montana... seriously... here is the message that it is sending to little girls:

'Put on a blond wig, don't be yourself, and you'll be rich and famous!'

... seriously people... what the nuts..

It is also known as a desperate measure to sell something and get TRPs off it. :D

Like they say Ignorance is bliss, I too was blissfully ignorant until the day my blister of a neighbour screeched and shrieked on and on about how "kewl" and "hip" Hannah Monatana is... I was a bit curious about the show after I saw my cousin drool about the show :D [My neighbour is or should I say "was" a level minded 18 year old to me until she made me watch the show]

I had never seen my brain getting mutilated so fast in my life time.. I could feel my grey cells dying on me in milliseconds instead of the normal 1000 cells per second :D I mean here is a girl who sounds like my dad wearing the stereotypical "blonde" wig [blonde on T.V => cute,popular and talented]

And now I read as to how Madonna is worried about Miley stealing her crown, does Madonna even know who Miley is? If some one told me that Madonna was worried of Sarah Brightman, Mariah Carey or even Alicia Keys... I would have probably considered the possibility but Miley Cyrus? o_O Seriously.. What were people thinking when they started that rumour? :(

In short.. Madonna ruled then and will always go down as an icon in music history and Miley Cyrus will be known as an artist or something...

Milley will always tend to be known as a Kid's idol, regardless if she moves on. Look what happened to Hilary Duff and Australia's Nikki Webster, both tried to move on into other types of music and/or acting, yet both are better known as kid/child idols because many kids grew up listening to them and their music.